It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New theory: "Collins Elite" intlligence community secret socitey wants radical Christian theocracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
No, I do not personally believe anything this baroque, but it scores points on the "interesting, haven't heard this one before."

If you are interested, hold on to your tinfoil hats and check the following:

secretsun.blogspot.com...

The basic idea according to these folks:

-There is a " powerful secret society within the Intelligence community created with the intention of establishing a Christian Reconstructionist surveillance state."

-"The group believes that while the UFO issue is a very real one, they do not believe it has anything to do with literal extraterrestrials. Rather, the group - which calls itself the Collins Elite - concludes that the "aliens" are, in reality, literal demonic entities that are trying to seduce us with a false lure of supposed alien technology, and to - quite literally - steal and farm our souls."

See source for more; make of it what you will.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
"Collins Elite" intlligence community secret socitey wants radical Christian theocracy."

This has been a dream of Christians since the book of Revelations was written.

However, whoever is behind the Elders of Zion manuscript is well ahead of them as this group already controls the banking system of most of the world and has poisoned our minds, bodies, the environment and turned most of the world into unthinking sheep.

www.jewwatch.com...

It doesn't matter who the real authors are. What is important, is that that now a 100 years after it was written, it has been fulfilled by the Illuminati, World Bankers, TPTB, Rothchilds, or whomever.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

The Scotish Collins family are one of the highest in the illuminati,i think they are on the spirtual part of the group so hold lots of power,i lived next door to one,very wealhty people,but from what i can see they worked hard indeed for this wealth.I grew up along side their kid,in the house everyday and never seen a santanic alter like many would say.
I went on holidays and all.The family is rugby mad and good fun.
different beliefs,yes
chop you up and eat you,no
John Todd would have you believe they would

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: mising letter

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Interesting that Nick Redfern tackles the Collins Elite in his new book, FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife.

I'm very interested in reading it, and ordered a copy of that book along with the new Leslie Kean book. Which one to open first?
They both seem pretty interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

I just ordered the book myself. I think thewre is some truth to the ufo/demonic connection. You can listen to an interview with the author here

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

" intlligence " Oops !

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Date: 10-17-10
Host: George Knapp
Guests: Nick Redfern

UFO researcher Nick Redfern joins George Knapp to talk about a secret group within the U.S. Government known as the Collins Elite. They believe our purported alien visitors are deceptive demons and fallen angels who are reaping and enslaving our very souls, and paving the way for Armageddon.

www.nickredfern.com...

George Knapp is interviewing Nick Redfern tonight on Coast to Coast AM and will be talking about the Collins Elite, should be an interesting listen, Knapp knows how to conduct an interview which will make it all the better.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I just finished reading "Final Events" by Nick Redfern and feel the book failed me in two areas. First and foremost was the Collins Elite answer for Roswell was the part where they conclude that the biological material found was alchemical in origin and not extraterrestrial. So they imply that Jack Parsons performed a rite that resulted in the grey aliens? Traditional books on Roswell contain too many death bed confessions and witness reports of seeing the alien bodies even laid out on cafeteria table. I also have a hard time believing that when the Collins Elite got more funding during the Reagan administration they could not prove the "physical reality" of even the black helicopters that follow abduction victims around. Abductees even have photos of these helicopters. I conclude that Collins Elite have tunnel vision with previously conceived answers to everything. reply to: mother1138

top topics

join