It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Building Complex on Mars!..,also called "the Facility"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I just found a very interresting image from MARS.
In my opinion this is 100% artificial and not a natural rockformation.
tell me what you think of this!?
Source

The original normaly can be found here but the site wont open.
Link

edit on 12-9-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Could this be what Andrew Basiago and Laura Eisenhower were talking about in this Exopolitics interview?
The whole interview lasts 3 hrs but it is interesting....
information-machine.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Thx for the Info sounds very very interresting!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
um...really crazy there. looks like an observatory of some sort.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It's just so subjective and hard to make out from these distances even though that arrow looking thing is quite interesting!

But we're going to have to wait until another country (maybe China) gives us clear photos of the surface of Mars and the Moon because we sure as hell can't produce 'em (not to mention some of them getting air-brushed too)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
According to Waybackmachine the original image was first posted June 04 2001.

LINKY

Certainly looks like a building.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This has naturally been discussed here before. Just find a newer high-resolution image of it, and suddenly "The Facility" will disappear into light and dark drifts of sand. Those Martians sure are clever creatures to be able to camouflage the thing in the time it took for us to get better cameras pointed at it.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Do you have a link for a newer image?

The biggest I can find is 800px.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

Here you go. Courtesy of remymartin:

This is without zoom
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b648bd01cba7.jpg[/atsimg]

This is full zoom
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/883b62e74228.jpg[/atsimg]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
there are a lot of geological forces that exist that i (we) may be ignorant of.

i am no where near prepared to say that i believe this is 100% not artificial, though.

but it is an intersting formation and picture none the less.

thanks for sharing this with us,
et

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
This has naturally been discussed here before. Just find a newer high-resolution image of it, and suddenly "The Facility" will disappear into light and dark drifts of sand. Those Martians sure are clever creatures to be able to camouflage the thing in the time it took for us to get better cameras pointed at it.

Where has it been discussed here before?. Of course i did a search, but couldn't find anything

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I neglected posting to this thread because I feel a little uneasy about all of these suppos-ed structures on Mars. I just wish that I could see what you see. When someone posts pictures like this all I see is remnants of a prior Mars civilization that is long gone. I often wonder how people can let there minds drift to the "the government is HIDING xyz on Mars" thoughts. All I see is areas where there could have been or probably was structures several thousand years ago.
Least we not forget:

I suppose the question that should be asked is what does the land rover, that is currently on Mars, yield in respect to Archaelogical evidence of Mars societies?

I know the answer and the reason for said answer before I even go to NASA.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Sorry, but looking at all the pics posted so far, I don't see anything that looks artificial - at all.
I'm a missing it? can somebody post a zoom of the originals with circles & arrows and paragraph explaining what each one is to be used as evidence against us? (sorry for the Alice's Rest. reference).

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Good one Phage. I've always liked that photo, but now we can put it to rest. I for one would rather know the truth, even if the truth isn't as exciting as an alien base.

One down, countless more to go...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
phage,

it's obvious that in those pictures you posted that the facility is shrouded in martian camo nets. the martians are very fast at putting them up.

I know this because I saw a secret leaked video from the soviets that clearly shows it as a facility. see what the russians did to fool the aliens was they had their sat do a pass over the facility on mars. but the first pass was really just a ploy. the sneaky russians then made their sat come to a dead stop after it had passed the facility and double back suddenly. they actually caught the martians in their space suits in the act of uncovering the facility from the camo nets thinking the humans were gone.

it's speculated that the facility is actually 10 miles tall (8 higher than the one on the moon) and that it's designed to only look flat from space to keep us fooled. fittingly the facility steals the souls of the aliens on the moon. much the same way the aliens on the moon are really stealing human souls. also the circular thing on the right of the facility is an opening to the center of mars which is really not part of the solar system but a space ship disguised as a planet. Us humans are so stupid that we don't recognize mons olympus for what it is. a massive thermal exhaust duct for the space stations drive system.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
phage,

it's obvious that in those pictures you posted that the facility is shrouded in martian camo nets. the martians are very fast at putting them up.

Realy? Wheres the obvious signs these are cam nets? What looks even remotely "cam net like" about those images?

Wheres this "leaked video"? Any Screen caps?, Any clips? Any links? Do you have any proof that you didnt just make that up? (im gonna bet YOU DONT)

new topics

top topics

join