It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coca Cola 666 Conspiracy....Coincidence?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by salty_wagyu

The colour RED is used as it is the colour that attracts your eyes quickest. Our brain associates red with 'stop' and so it attracts our attention.
It can also make people hungry, when people are hungry they drink soft-drink. Red Rooster, KFC, Mcdonalds, they all use red.

my brain doesnt associate red with "stop" It is a bright color, one of the main colors, red only means stop in traffic, not the brain. Its a bright color.

And all those restaurants, Thats all crap food. Help these companies go bankrupt or provide better food. Its better to eat at home anyways.

Mind control is everywhere, and it is used against us at every step in our lives. This thread just points to yet another control technique.

OP it IS very wierd all those addresses with 666. If I was the person in charge, I would have made sure to change that. I think they wanted to keep it there. It is just too obvious. Many close their eyes, and laugh at others, but they remain blind and are true slaves to their masters.

edit on 17-9-2010 by Le Colonel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
To tangle the web a bit more,
Search McDonald's 666
Did you see how many stores are located at 666?
AND McDonalds uses coke as it's beverage of choice!

Now google pepsi 666
Oh my god did you see the can.
I thought they were rivals, perhaps NOT.

Yeah

Think about that

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sodakota

Well, someone who is IN ON the great carbonated beverage conspiracy would say that.

We can tell by your name you are clearly a dis info agent for the coke company.

SODA is the first part of your name
and KOTA the second part of your name.

K=11
O=14
T=20
A=1

Add it up

46+620=666
Your so busted

edit on 18-9-2010 by mumma in pyjamas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
wonder if they had anything significant on this road?

U.S. Route 491 (US 491) is a north–south U.S. Highway serving the Four Corners region of the United States. One of the newest designations in the U.S. Highway system, it was created in 2003 as a renumbering of U.S. Route 666. With the 666 designation, this road was nicknamed Devil's Highway because of the common Christian belief that 666 is the Number of the Beast. This satanic connotation, combined with a high fatality rate along the New Mexico portion, convinced some people the highway was cursed. The problem was compounded with chronic sign theft. These factors led to two efforts to renumber the highway, first by officials in Arizona, later in New Mexico. Since the renumbering, as a result of safety improvement projects, fatality rates have decreased.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hotbakedtater

Very perceptive and inquiring mind you have there. I had a "devilish" roommate once whose DOB was 6/6/1942, she felt compelled to tell me her DOB= 666, I believe in some feeble way to reinforce my experience of her as being sinister in nature. So, I pointed out to her that in all actuality her DOB isn't 666 it's 667 as she wasn't adding all the numbers correctly. But, the association of the number 666 with Evil, Satan, Anti-Christ it's actually the culmination of these numbers which is nine. I came across this on the internet from a young man Mark Passio (youtube) who had been involved with Satanism for many years, before leaving the order and devoting his life to exposing the illuminati, Freemasons, Satanism etc. He explains all the symbolisms and breaks down the 666 to reveal it's hidden meaning and it's connection to the above secret societies. I found it enlightening. Remember in the bible the book of Revelations 13:18 when it talks of the mark of the beast it says: (gods word translation) "In this situation wisdom is needed. Let the person who has insight figure out the number of the beast, because it is a human number. The beast's number is 666." Notice it says" figure out the number of the beast". Anyway just thought I'd throw that in. There are many companies that purposefully employ numerology when they initiate and develop their business. The head honchos of these corporations are aware of the impact of symbolism on our psyche's, that's why they do it! Subconciously, the 666 was revealed to you. You took it a step further and followed the trail all the way to their corporate offices and distribution plants. Are you really surprised now, when you think of it?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
For those who cannot see the 666, this page spells it out in color graphics. Sorry, I am new and unsure of how to post up a photo.

vesselanaw.wordpress.com...

There is rarely a logo that does not contain double or triple hidden meanings.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KILL_DOGG
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Man, talk about a huge conspiracy fail. You really are reading way too much into this. I think all the tin-foil hats have baked a lot of people's brain pans.

I agree, I mean common what was the OP thinking...its not like this is some wacky conspiracy forum or something is it...ummm

Some may have noticed I am being a little bit facetious. This is a great thread, love these kind of topics.

Also, as someone has already asked, why does he devil like to throw numbers around the place so much? Same as why does Mr Jebus like to put his photo in clouds and slices of toast? Are they both trying to outdo each other? Some kind of deity in joke perhaps?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yeah! Devil 1 Jeezus 0...take that son of God!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join