It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coca Cola 666 Conspiracy....Coincidence?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well if I had to speculate, I would say it might have something to do with a mass ritual, to gain Satanic power. Most of the power from rituals comes from the ritual performers beliefs, and this could be a way to pay hommage to the one who made their success possible.

It is as plausible as the theory I postulated.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Well if I had to speculate, I would say it might have something to do with a mass ritual, to gain Satanic power. Most of the power from rituals comes from the ritual performers beliefs, and this could be a way to pay hommage to the one who made their success possible.

Hm-- ok, I actually buy that. Trying to gain satanic power for a cola seems ludicrous, but one may argue that the cola equals money which equals power so....yeah. I've heard of people doing dumber things.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I would imagine it's an inside joke.

Unless someone finds out Coca Cola's secret ingredient is a virgin's blood lol.

The true number of the beast is 11 and the color is actually a dark blue.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Why I have never heard of that! So do you think all the people seeing 1111 all the time are seeing a double mark of the beast?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

No wonder my nostrils burn when I drink coke-- those damn virgins!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
When you read revelations 13:17 it becomes clear as day why they incorporate the three sixes in to their brands and logo's. There are many ways to disguise the three sixes, and they do. Offcourse people will say that you can find the three sixes in everything, if you look hard enough. It is much more comfortable with your head in the sand I suppose. I for one, am certain there is a method to this madness, regardless of what others say. I don't believe in coincidence, not when it comes to this subject.

In the near future I will post yet another one, to follow-up this video, with much more examples. I'd like to see a plausible explaination that could change my mind on this matter. But I won't be holding my breath....

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Thank you for that video, it really supports the theory of a mass ritual, or why would so many companies coincidentally incorporate 666 into their logos?

Maybe this is more than just Coca Cola doing it.

I am asking myself why, and what I can come up with is somehow this leeches the consumers energy for the corporations evil gain somehow?

But I do not know.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Coca Cola, Apple. Perhaps google too. Okay maybe only 50% for google.
But all of these companies are not as powerful as you might think.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Coca Cola, Apple. Perhaps google too. Okay maybe only 50% for google.
But all of these companies are not as powerful as you might think.
Maybe the power comes in the amount of those casting the "spell" "using majik" etc (the companies). On their own they may not be strong but strenghth in numbers, literally and logally and figuratively?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This thread has caused me to raise my can of coke and start singing...

If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right
If being right means being without you
I'd rather live a wrong doing life
(Banks, Hampton, Jackson)

I can't really see the 6. If they're upside down doesn't that mean that they're godly like an inverted cross is supposedly a satan symbol?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This thread gave me a good laugh. Thanks.

Don't you just love ATS? Where else can Coca Cola become a great conspiracy?

I'll bet, if I write my name in cursive, I could somehow come up with 3 sixes in it!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Thanks i don't think ive laughed so much in ages, all you did in that production (and i use the term in it loosest possible sense) was turn a few lower case 'e' s upside down and highlight the same part of a logo in three different colours, complete tripe. oh and for the record adding source: the Internet at the end, really bad move, and just so you know,

1. google is not research
2. wiki is not research
3. youtube is not research

now please read a real book written by academics who know what REAL research is before posting anymore of this crap, it is you sir who needs to 'wake up'

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neilc1972
reply to post by 2Faced

Thanks i don't think ive laughed so much in ages, all you did in that production (and i use the term in it loosest possible sense) was turn a few lower case 'e' s upside down and highlight the same part of a logo in three different colours, complete tripe. oh and for the record adding source: the Internet at the end, really bad move, and just so you know,

2. wiki is not research

now please read a real book written by academics who know what REAL research is before posting anymore of this crap, it is you sir who needs to 'wake up'
I for one do not find it to be tripe.

Look at it this way. How simplistic in its insidiousness, eh?

The internet IS research, my son is in college and the professors require usage of the internet now, in some classes.

Books can be read online now.

Welcome to the technocracy.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by 2Faced

2. wiki is not research

No problem, in fact, even I use the term production very loosly, as it is not my primary concern to be a producer. I could have called it a slide-show of random images, downloaded from the Internet (because I am too damn lazy to cut images from magazines and library books and scan them, so that I can put them on the Internet. Only to find out that milions of people have done that before me) with the addition of highlights where they suit me the best. Besides, I can also understand how the Internet is a very unreliable source of information, I suppose that is why you only visit it for the laughs. I bet you don't even use google, but do it the hard way. Somehow I think that me saying that I did, and do, my fair share of reading, in actual paper books, written by all sorts of authorities, would probably and only invite a snear at my choice of authors and/or the lack of intelligence on my side.

You did the laughing bit, although I am deeply depressed by the absence of grammar corrections. But, like I said, I would love to hear an explaination about the "coincidental" 666 in/on countless brands, logo's and products. Saying that it isn't there is a matter of opinion, and I am in title to have a difrent one, regardless of what someone else thinks, or thinks he/she knows or wants me to think. That is why I advise people to do their own research, because it is my opinion.

edit on 13-9-2010 by 2Faced because: If I must. Because I needed to correct something?

edit on 13-9-2010 by 2Faced because: Damn I'm sloppy!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Thanks Mr Mask, I think. Anyway I am a she, btw.

I do not find my thread silly, it is more than plausible, given the circumstantial evidence. People have been imprisoned on less!!

My mistake...sorry.

I always tend to mix up genders at the wrong time... imagine the horror stories there!

And yeah...I agree we are imprisoned on many levels...but we can escape.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Reading books is not real research...

And proving those academics trustworthy in the age of "paid for padded evidence" may be a hassle even for a trained lawyer.

Just being the devil's advocate here....not saying the OP is correct, just saying that waving "her" off as a loon or simpleton for questioning the intent of ANY large corporation that ALSO worked with Hitler's Government, is a bit heavy handed.

Heck...questioning any powerful corporation should be seen as "wise", not stupidity...no matter what evil dictator they served or worked with in the past.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Why do you think 666 means anything in the first place? its three numbers, nothing more, nothing less. and yes i am well aware that books are available to read online but thats not what i said was it. there is a huge difference between YouTube and a book reproduced digitally to make it accessible to all, 2faced proved nothing by turning letters upside down or highlighting certain aspects of a graphic designers creative output, in fact im looking at an egg box now that clearly says in big bold type, '6 free range eggs' and guess what? turn it upside down and.... you guessed it, the lower case 'e's look a bit like the number 6 so i suppose chickens are the work of the devil?
maybe the British egg company sold its soul for a bigger share of the free range egg market?. Please, keep your religious mumbojumbo to yourself your seeing things that simply are not there.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

reply to post by hotbakedtater

Why do you think 666 means anything in the first place? its three numbers, nothing more, nothing less. and yes i am well aware that books are available to read online but thats not what i said was it. there is a huge difference between YouTube and a book reproduced digitally to make it accessible to all, 2faced proved nothing by turning letters upside down or highlighting certain aspects of a graphic designers creative output, in fact im looking at an egg box now that clearly says in big bold type, '6 free range eggs' and guess what? turn it upside down and.... you guessed it, the lower case 'e's look a bit like the number 6 so i suppose chickens are the work of the devil?
maybe the British egg company sold its soul for a bigger share of the free range egg market?. Please, keep your religious mumbojumbo to yourself your seeing things that simply are not there.
Thanks for your opinion. I will not keep mine to myself.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

Hm-- ok, I actually buy that. Trying to gain satanic power for a cola seems ludicrous, but one may argue that the cola equals money which equals power so....yeah. I've heard of people doing dumber things.

Not say I buy into this much or look much into it. Having said that.... Look at Coke , any soft drink for that matter. They are absolutely horrible, and pretty much rot you from the inside doing god knows what to your innards. Basically it's really a "slow death". So in essence, your drinking it is a slow suicide, as most people are aware of how bad it is for you. Coke is "temptation" , one makes a "choice" to buy/drink it. It contributes into a mass suicide or ritual ...eventually heh.

P.S. I drink it daily and it is my top choice of beverage ugh I'm doomed

edit on 13-9-2010 by Kaiju666 because: added PS

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I dont believe in magic or the devil as physical being. I do however believe that there are evil people in this world that their minds and soul are heavily influenced by the archetype of "the devil" due to choosing the path of money and the material. These evil people know that the majority of the worlds people live by the material and not by the spiritual. Knowing this they create these products of temptation. I have not yet heard one argument pertaining to the good that coca cola does for your body? Is not your body the temple to your soul? When you drink of this soda the fluoride, aspartame etc rots your pineal gland, and many other aspects of your body. If your body is your temple to god then this act of free will to divulge in these chemicals would be equivalent to destroying ones temple from the inside out right?

Don't get me wrong everyone has their own free will and I can care less whatever you choose to eat, drink or the actions you commit. Its your life and I can care less.

With cocoa cola owning so much of the stock market do they not hold a major power in a world based on materialism? They ultimately control more then you think, and have more power then most people care to look into. Now think if they meet with other major companies that are based on money. If these companies formed together in secret, think about that power? Money rules our lives people! We are the reason why these evil people have the power that they do!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join