It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coca Cola 666 Conspiracy....Coincidence?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In the documentary series called the arrival they show the same logo our royals use on almost avery product not good for your health.

Bar codes I'm told have the number included. One thing tho. Colors of the devil ???
Don't you know the devil is a hoax. they are the devil.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
There was a Vid on here about neuro linguistic programming a few days ago that said the 666 thing triggered something in people, it just sort of makes them stop and pay attention, makes them more maliable.. But apparently no-one really knows why..

Cool thread! S+F

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ah-ha! So that's the reason I can't ditch coca-cola - it's satanic! I knew it had to be something other than my weak willpower!

Seriously though, that's all pretty creepy. Hopefully it'll give me one more incentive to stop drinking the carpentry nail dissolving sugary drink.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Tell me more about this? Are you talking about the logo on some cigarettes and alcohol?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't think it so much about the colours, more about what they represent.

Also notice that on the first "C" the bottom of it looks like a "devils tail" or a reptilians tail.

I'll be looking for horns and a pitch fork next!

Peace.
ALS

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I posted this on the last post of page 1 and people might have missed it. Here is a list of the TRUE EVILS that coke is accountable for.
en.wikipedia.org...
I assume most of you are aware that Coke has hired people to MURDER UNIONISTS in countries were coke uses slave labour? There is blood on the hands of coke in the truest definition. Don't fall for the distractions like the one this thread is trying to promote.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I once drank coke at 6pm and burped 6 times for 6 seconds at a time and my friends said that was evil. Does that count?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

I simply said even back then Coca Cola is associated with the 666 logo. They managed to have their own 666 containing logo incorporated into a wall which actually contained 666 for another product, which is seen twice, thus we have a triple representation of 666 in this vintage photo.

I do not know much about numberology but this has to have some kind of meaning.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I posted this on the last post of page 1 and people might have missed it. Here is a list of the TRUE EVILS that coke is accountable for.
en.wikipedia.org...
I assume most of you are aware that Coke has hired people to MURDER UNIONISTS in countries were coke uses slave labour? There is blood on the hands of coke in the truest definition. Don't fall for the distractions like the one this thread is trying to promote.

Thank you for bringing these facts forth. My thread is certainly not a distraction, because of my thread and your information you added regarding truly satanic practices, you have helped educate others on how truly evil the company is. Thank you for adding to the information in this thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My dad must be Satan... his last 3 digits are 666 on his phone. When he gives his number out people give him the strangest looks.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by markygee
I once drank coke at 6pm and burped 6 times for 6 seconds at a time and my friends said that was evil. Does that count?

There ya go! I don't understand, so I just make a lame joke that adds nothing but insult to this thread. Real funny, considdering your signature "Once it's said no matter how strange you can't rule it out..."

Well then, it has been said....

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Not saying you are right, but I am saying-

Since Coke was so closely related to Nazi activity in WW2, how can anyone say for sure that there is no occult references hidden within it?

After all, Hitler's movement took those subjects as very real and took them to extremes far more unbelievable then the ideas presented here by the OP.

Again, I am not saying he is right...Just saying that Hitler's movement was obsessed with mind control, subliminal messaging, symbolism and the occult.

So just saying the OP is being silly is hardly enough to snub his entire theory.

I don't drink Soda...I know it is a weapon...plain and simple.

MM

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thanks Mr Mask, I think. Anyway I am a she, btw.

I do not find my thread silly, it is more than plausible, given the circumstantial evidence. People have been imprisoned on less!!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I love you HBT, but I think this is nutty ... but then, I don't know everything.

Paranoia will indeed, destroy you ... which doesn't necessarily mean, of course, all suspicion is based on paranoia, or if it is, that it is unreasonable. But, still.

However, please, please keep the investigation away from that wonderful, American icon, the Pepsi-Cola Company which makes non-Satanic beverages that I could not possible live without even though they turn into formaldehyde inside my immune system-weakened body that has no barrier between my brain and my blood (whatever, exactly, that means). And Joan Crawford once sat on their board. And Pepsi incorporates blue. Patriotism, not Lucifer! I gladly throw Coca-Cola under the bus to protect my Pepsi overlords.

And certain letters and numbers intrinsically can be interpreted as 6s. For example, any lower-case E can be seen as a backwards 6. Other 6 impostors: B, G, J, P, b, d, g, p and q. When letters and numbers are stylized, the sky's the limit!

Considering the size of the Coca-Cola Company and the number of buildings, plants, addresses, phone numbers, employee numbers, business documents, etc., it would be a conspiracy if you could not find 666 somewhere ... and many, many times considering Coke's global presence.

Yes, it is somewhat odd and interesting that two fairly prominent locations have a 666 phone prefix. If for no other reason, you would think they would avoid that just so people wouldn't speculate about their sinister plans involving evil, cauldrons, fluoride and iris rhizomes (poisonous!). Though Proctor & Gamble certainly seem to have come to terms with people spazzing mightily over their (perhaps blatantly) nefarious devil mark:

Um, yes, I am indeed a Coca-Cola disinformation agent.

edit on Sep 12, 2010 by Hadrian because: Because it's a much more dopey process to include a picture than it used to be.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Hadrian, I love you too, and appreciate the response. Of course it sounds nutty, but could it be true?

I love Joan Crawford, and switched to Pepsi after I found out she used to run the company. Even Joan could not keep me away from Coca Cola.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

What I did notice was the bottle had been redesigned to be curvier, sexier, an invocation of nostalgia for the shape of the glass bottle. Typical marketing ploy.

Oh damn. That explains why everytime I see a bottle of Coke I end up erect.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Man, talk about a huge conspiracy fail. You really are reading way too much into this. I think all the tin-foil hats have baked a lot of people's brain pans.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

Man, talk about a huge conspiracy fail. You really are reading way too much into this. I think all the tin-foil hats have baked a lot of people's brain pans.
Thank you for your 100 percent negative and noncontributary response. I am sure the board appreciates knowing you only come into threads to troll and hate.

If it were a FAIL I would NOT have posted my CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence to support my claim.

Tje least you could have done was to refute my claims but it IS always Easier to just troll is it not?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
OK, I'll play

What do you think is the actual conspiracy? Having the same number repeated three times is lame on its own, so what is the deeper meaning of it all? Why bother going through the trouble? What is the meaning of their 666 connection?

Speculation allowed, of course

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'm sorry you took offense to that, but I honestly think you're reaching here. There is not a conspiracy in every oddity out there. You live in Louisville just like I do, do you see a conspiracy in the mayor being in office for 20 some-odd years, in the neon clock on the Colgate factory, in the naming of Yum colliseum? I just think people spend too much of their time trying to find something wrong with the world and not enough time looking at what's right in their lives.

Sorry I seemed troll-ish, but the thread topic, to me, was foolish enough that a more well thought out response really wouldn't have added much. I would recommend hitting O'Shea's in the Highlands and having a pint and just enjoy being alive in America instead of constantly looking for the conspiracy in, say, the contrails in the sky...but that's a topic for another thread.

edit on 9/13/2010 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join