It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coca Cola 666 Conspiracy....Coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
As I am prone to doing, I settled into my Sunday afternoon, and promptly cheated on my diet. I had not had any Coca Cola for over a month, and figured why not be naughty. So I took the 2 liter of Coca Cola from the fridge, filled a glass with ice, and poured a delicious glass of the carbonated crack. As I sipped my nectar, enjoying the brisk bite on the back of my throat, I found the taste a delightfully naughty treat, and I decided to see if I could find the mythical man snorting coc aine that is suppose to grace the logo. Of course, like all the other times in the past I have looked for him, I once again failed to find him.

What I did notice was the bottle had been redesigned to be curvier, sexier, an invocation of nostalgia for the shape of the glass bottle. Typical marketing ploy.

Fair enough, whatever.

But then, I noticed the 66 in the words of the Coca Cola logo. In case you cannot see them, the sixes are located on the curly q of the second o, the upper curl of the third c, and the curly q of the second o.

As if that were not enough, I noticed the numbers denoting weight. For some odd reason, the coca cola co. decided its consumers are way too stupid to know what 2 liters equals, so they had to break down the weight three times, and thus we get the reinforcement of the 666 image above, as if to shout, HEY STUPID, 666 HERE!!!

Now some will already be scoffing that I am grasping at straws. (I am doing no such thing, I am sipping from one, thank you very much).

And I myself turned to Google to see just how late to the game I was so to speak on the coca cola666 connection.

I expected the usual youtube mash ups, and conspriacy theories.

What I did not expect were the couple of hits from the first page of my search.

Coincidence?

The Google Search

From the google search, terms coca cola 666:

www.b2byellowpages.com...

From the link directly above:

"Coca Cola Bottling Co
666 Union St
Montebello CA 90640
"
www.manta.com...

From the link directly above:

"
Coca-Cola North America, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola
8400 Imperial Drive
Waco, TX 76712-6509 map
Waco, TX Metro Area

Phone
254) 666-5500 "

Based on these surface discoveries, I have presented a bare bones circumstanial case that there is some type of connection between Coca Cola and the number 666. But let me sum them up again, adding another thought.

The coloring of the product itself lends itself to satan, red and black are historically the Devil's colors.

The incorproation of the 666 into the very curls of the Logo itself.

The deliberate repeating of the 666 in the triple presented product weight facts at the bottom of the label.

Of all addresses for the California plant to use, 666 Union????

Of all phone numbers for the North American Plant to use, 666??

666 is historically the Mark of the Beast and associated historically with satan and the devil.

Is Coca Cola a Satanic Co? Is there a connection?

If anyone has any further information on this topic, I invite you to share what you know. I am going to continue researching this, to see if I come across any further evidence that connects Coca Cola Co with the number of the Beast.

But first, I am going to finish my refreshing beverage this sunny late summer afternoon.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What this says to me is that you can find 666 in anything if you want.

Also, you had a half-empty bottle of coke for a few months and you still drank it? EW, flat much?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Dude, take off the tinfoil hat and step away from the interwebz!

JK,

seriously though I think you are reading into it a little bit too much. For some reason us human beings have an uncanny ability to see what we want too see..

Respectfully,

~meathead

edit on 12-9-2010 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Its very strange especilly the address and phone number.

The question is why? what does "Satan" have to gain by providing us with a refreshing drink?

Well aparently it effects our pineal gland.

soft drinks, such as Coca-Cola, are some of the main inhibitors in the healthy function of the pineal gland.

www.miraclesandinspiration.com...

I find it funny, Jesus gave us wine, the Devil gave us Coke

Peace.
ALS

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Personally I've suspected this since that creepy Coke commercial in the seventies when all the hippies held hands and sang that "I'd like to teach the world to sing" song.

All this just reinforces my initial suspicions!

Of course the fact that I prefer Pepsi is probably why I am not defending one of my cities most important employers...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Let me clarify, the Coca Cola was purchased last evening, the first time in a month I have had any to drink. No way would I drink month old pop!!

And how difficult is it to see something there, when it is so plainly....there?
Like the odd link I stumbled upon just a moment ago.....coincidence?

ftp.resource.org...

Just another Odd Coca Cola....coincidence......

Coca Cola syrup is mentioned in this court case, which takes on the docket number....666...

edit on 12-9-2010 by hotbakedtater because: spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
sounds like OP is a pepsi disinfo agent trying to boost sales. I see your avatars border is blue and Coke=red, Pepsi=blue.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
start.cortera.com...

Yet another Coca Cola Plant, this time in Alabama with the prefix 666 in it's phone number.

From he link above:

"COCA-COLA BOTTLING CO CONSOLIDATED
Address: 5300 COCA COLA RD, MOBILE, AL 36619-1922 | view map
Telephone: (251) 666-2410

"

And notice the address, 5300.

Five plus 3 equals eight the number of infinity.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

The question is why? what does "Satan" have to gain by providing us with a refreshing drink?

I may be wrong, but I have read on a few sites that being unaware of such symbolism causes it to gain in power, such as the all seeing eye on the dollar bill and the majority of people not questioning why it's on there and such. So that's what the 666, red colouring and so on is for I'd imagine.

Oh, and Coka Cola are in the Bilderberg group afaik.

edit on 12-9-2010 by salty_wagyu because: grammar/more info

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well as you know Coke is a WORLD-WIDE company and so there are thousands of manufacturing plants etc so you are bound to come across a few with 666 in the address or number.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Well aparently it effects our pineal gland.

soft drinks, such as Coca-Cola, are some of the main inhibitors in the healthy function of the pineal gland.

www.miraclesandinspiration.com...

I find it funny, Jesus gave us wine, the Devil gave us Coke

Peace.
ALS
Excellent contribution, what a great concept, or horrific concept, but great to add to the pile of circumstantial evidence we have now collected regarding Coca Cola and a 666 connection...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by salty_wagyu

The colour RED is used as it is the colour that attracts your eyes quickest. Our brain associates red with 'stop' and so it attracts our attention.
It can also make people hungry, when people are hungry they drink soft-drink. Red Rooster, KFC, Mcdonalds, they all use red.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
www.thecocacolacompany.com...

Warning, the above is a pdf file. It is some kind of filings for investors, a bunch of mind numbing numbers...

Oh, and a triple incidence of the 666 number combination total.

From their own offical website, they file official paperwork which invokes 666 three times!

Sure it is a world wide company. But this many incidences of 666?

I have merely began the research. How many more hits will come up? Is it really ALL just a coicidence?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
One more then I have to get dinner started.

Please visit this link, it is a vintage photo from 1940. Even back then the 666 association was strong. Is this just coincidence as well?

www.arspublik.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Yes, true, all points.

However Coca Cola uses Red and Black, predominantly.

And so does the Devil.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i think you answered your own question when you decided to spend your hard earned money on buying something liquid for drinking that is BLACK .. and has been shown to dissolve carpentry nails... which contains fluoride to halt pineal activity, and it's diet counterpart contains aspartame that disintegrates the blood brain barrier...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Thought i'd check out some of The Coca- Cola Companys other drinks.

Came accross this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5971575c7fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Relentless is the brand name of an energy drink created in February 2006 by The Coca-Cola Company. It has been compared to energy drinks such as Red Bull, and is known for its sweet taste.

en.wikipedia.org...(drink)

Peace.
ALS

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have read that the so-called evil number 666, should really be 616.

See here...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
One more then I have to get dinner started.

Please visit this link, it is a vintage photo from 1940. Even back then the 666 association was strong. Is this just coincidence as well?

www.arspublik.com...

There is nothing coincidental about it. Don't be bothered by the "take off your tin-foil hat" screamers. In this particular case they are dead-wrong. I am still in the dark as to why, who and when, but I am sure there is a metod and a consistency to all of this. It is in the barcodes of every product you buy, and many many products have the three sixes incorperated in their brand. Even childrens programs use it, something that bothers me more then all the other stuff they print with "666". Coincidence? Bovine excrement!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

No, the devil doesn't use red and black. Our idea of the devil is that he is red and black. I don't think the devil is a physical diety thnough.

Also, an interesting fact is that Coke offers over 400 different brands in 20 countries. Sprite, powerade, etc.

If you want real Coke conspiracies look at the criticism page of Wikipedia.
Don't make Coke out to be the devil using these paranoid theories of 666 on the bottle, why don't you look at the REAL stuff they've done to make them evil.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit: in the picture you posted of the vintage 666, that is for a medicine not Coke. As mentioned in the link you posted: "With some additional research I found that this product is still being manufactured by LEE PHARMACEUTICAL CO. Awesome: big-pharma and the devil. This world gets cooler by the day. "

Of course you can feel free to skip past all this, since it's fact and holds Coke accountable for their own actions instead of the devil.

edit on 12/9/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join