It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 The who done it installment one.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"Harel told Evans that Arab terrorists would likely strike the "tallest building in New York City" because it was a "phallic symbol"."

Of course this refers to the ,,,Suleiman the Great . time period and if ANYONE knows what i mean by this it sure would be nice

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hint
"Siege of Vienna"

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Yes Harel did tell that of a phallic symbol as that is the imagry that he needed to also stage it as a muslim attack...and i am going to presume you might be refering to the tower attached to the church of St. Stephen in this case....but if i am wrong please Enlightened me to the way you are thinking as It all adds up to a thickening plot for the answers to who was involved in 9/11. As i ask in the begining of the thread i think if people focused more on the who done it 9/11 we would become much more further on our way to solving it.

Cheers and the reading that you have sent me on is now very interesting....as it is a much related issue between two religions that ahve been going at each other for so long and brought right to the forefront of modern day occurances 9/11 a prime example.
edit on 053030p://f04Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Your welcome,,, only 911 wasn't Jihad,, it was a snake devouring itself.

9/11/01 R.I.P
edit on 25-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
ouroboros: THERE WAS SOMETHING I FOUND ABOUT THE DATE OF 9:11 IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS AND ALSO THE FACT THAT THERE WAS A MESSAGE SENT SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT DAY THAT INVOLVES THE MATH OF THE DAY.

9/11 IS A MATH EQUATION INVOLVING SIMPLE DIVISION.......HINT HINT

THE ANSWER WHEN 9 IS DIVIDED BY 11 EQUALS .818181818181.......

IF YOU REPLACE THE NUMBERS WITH ALPHABETIC VALUES YOU GET

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

SOMEBODY WAS LAUGHING AT US ON THAT DAY

THEY WONT HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!!!

SACRED GEOMETRY/PHI RATIO=1.618

P=16/R=18

PTR SMILES BACK

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
FINALLY this section has been about debating believers for long enough. Found this online

"Figuring out exactly how 9/11 was done is the work of crime investigators or conspiracy hobbyists who will endlessly go on discussing and debating every minuscule and intricate detail of the event to no avail. It doesn’t take a structural engineer to tell you that two 110 story buildings and a 47 story steel skyscraper plummeting to the ground at nearly free-fall speed requires the assistance of explosives. All you need is two eyes that can see and a brain that thinks to come to that sound conclusion. This is why it is of my opinion that more emphasis should be placed on the “who” instead of the “how”."

That and now dont get sidetracked by the believers anymore. If they go offtopic report it.

www.pakalertpress.com...
edit on 25-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Might want to look up "The Serpent and the VI Kings"

hint vikings

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
How about this

www.youtube.com...

What do we know about this ex FBI?

Here is another truther "nutjob"

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This might be crucial to the picture.

www.youtube.com...

According to this the templars became involved with kabala and other rituals after the conquest of Jerusalem. After almost having been purged by the christian church, they resurged fighting for the independency of schotland. When a schot became King in England, their power and influence traversed to the throne. Gradually they extended their power over Europe and are possibly the driving force behind many events in world history, including zionism.

No wonder many orthodox jews are veeerry opposed to freemason country.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Thanks for your Replies Cassius they are very welcomed...and it is a shame when the debate does get sidetracked as t so often does...but I trulely believe there will be a document a piece of solid evidence a finger pointing fact that will open up a possible route to the WHO DONE IT .... That is where the truth lies..cause your right....it takes a typical person to realize the events of the day were not as they seemed.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Great work, this should always be stuck to the top of the forum.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Thanks for your comment...It is strange that while i was writing this whole thread it had almost no replies and it hardl gets any rebuttles but in a strnage way it is good because it has not been filled with a bunch of people just arguing relentlessly for no other reason than to argue semantics.
I am still working hard on more info so will be writing here again soon.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
just a quick note....Money was running short on Black Ops as you can't run Black Ops with out Illegal monies as one does not want the money trail to be followed when your commiting illegal acts now do you....Just wanted point out yet another reson why 9-11 was a necessary action.
Most people realise that Osama was a made up person based on the senario by the tim osman affair and that it is all part of yet another CIA stay behind army.
so here we have the taliban...a nasty bunch of people as the MSM would say....and yes they are in many ways if we want to believe all that the MSM has to tell us as they feed us relentlessly with only what they want us to see so they can mold our viewpoints.
When i was young i was alway told to watch the news....But not because of what they were showing...but because of what they were not showing.
that is the key in the news world....watching for what isn't there.
anyways....the taliban had almost erradicated the herion market out of Afghanistan. Now was that shown on the news...nope.
well here we are in 2011....the herion production has risen exponentially since the invasion...and where does that money go....to the criminals....I don't think so...it goes towards more CIA black Ops.

Yesterday's UNODC report (.pdf), entitled "Drug Use in Afghanistan: 2009 Survey," confirms a pattern seen in the international evolution of the Afghan drug problem: Afghan narcotics production has exploded since the U.S.-led coalition invaded the country and deposed the Taliban-led government in Kabul in late-2001. Earlier that year, under the threat of international sanctions, the Taliban had cracked down on opium poppy cultivation, resulting in its near disappearance from the 2001 spring harvest. ...

source

I have been away for awhile as i am working on some 9-11 collapse issues.

but this bit belongs here.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this whole thing read like a Charlie Sheen diatribe?

I see a lot of words and a few charts. No I didn’t read much of it. I seems you are linking this person with that person. And this other persons opinion with that persons feelings.

But where is the Perry Mason moment?

How does any of this prevent a group of religious nuts with blades from being the guilty party?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Lets put it this way....did these supposed 19 blade wielding persons do this on their own or were there higher ups involved..
When criminals are involved in a crime do you take down the ones on the street or do you go for the ones whom conceived the plan or the ones whom may have executed the plan....the links are the ones who would have the most to gain from it would it not?.
Now the question would be to you is do you actually believe that 19 knife wielding men perpetrated the whole crime.
Personally I would not be one to believe so as it would have taken money....a whole lot of money to train these men. also if your read the entire thread you would see that there has been evidence that the said perps were not who the authorities have said they were....just go throught the thread to read it and make your own conclusions...I am not making any conclusions i am presenting a trail that whould be followed if there was ever a proper criminal investigation into the affair of 9-11 which there should have been done right from day one.
there is a world of history where people are falsely accused and imho this is yet another one where the accused are not the ones whom commited the crime.
also if you read the history of some of the people mentioned in this thread....they are criminals and they exsist in the very goverment that claims to protect it's people.....well did they do a good job on 9-11....i would think not.
Also in all crimes there is usually a beneficiary, now who are the beneficiaries in this crime.....most of the persons mention throughout the thread.
I think that 9-11 was a crime scene and it deserves to be treated as such.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
While all these links and connections and suppositions might make sense if this were a western crime. But it’s not, it’s an Arab crime committed on western soil.

Have you forgotten WW2? Have you forgotten how surprised we were to see perfectly good planes being intentionally crashed into our ships for moral reasons. It goes against our western way of life.

911 wasn’t committed for western reasons, it was committed for Arab moral reasons. It had nothing to do with money or power grabbing. It was committed by people who don’t hold the same value for a life as we do. These people will celebrate sending a son off with a vest bomb.

When you start off thinking it’s a western crime, you invariably start looking for western motives. Which leads you to western suspects with monetary reasons.

I recommend you retrace your steps back up the path and take the other fork in the road.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I would like to you to take a fork in the road and look at what the Neo -cons had said... We Need Another Pearl harbour.

Now here we are in a world war and America goes and places most of it's pacific feelt into a single port ....come on ...no Military leader would ever condone such a thing....so what was it...a set up...a set up to involve the US into the conflict....I think it might be helpful if you looked up the reall possible senario behind Pearl Harbour...
It was a western thing....

President Roosevelt (FDR) provoked the attack, knew about it in advance and covered up his failure to warn the Hawaiian commanders. FDR needed the attack to sucker Hitler to declare war, since the public and Congress were overwhelmingly against entering the war in Europe. It was his backdoor to war.
FDR blinded the commanders at Pearl Harbor and set them up by -

denying intelligence to Hawaii (HI)
on Nov 27, misleading the commanders into thinking negotiations with Japan were continuing to prevent them from realizing the war was on
having false information sent to HI about the location of the Japanese carrier fleet.

source

you see there are many forks to follow if one is willing to look and not be biased in their way of thinking....do you actually think the western world is lilly white and are Zionists not part of the Arab way of thinking.

Like i have said If your willing to believe that 19 low calibre arabs were able to subdue four arcraft and IT's crew and passengers with box cutters fly planes into difficult targets and succeed in three out of four cases....then please prove that senario to me....personally i would tend to believe that filthy rich conglomerates who had everything to gain by getting a war to occur in some po dunk Arab nation in order to gain resources for a Jewish nation that the Rothchilds help fund and where, war mongering families stand to make billions by getting involved in such a venture would more than likely be the perpetrators of such an event.
Look at it from an Arabs point of View....why would they want to kick off a war which could lead to their very valuble resource and ways of life coming under attack....simple answer...THEY WOULDN'T.
edit on 113131p://f52Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Great thread! Thanks for making this effort to solve this crime. I think you bring a valid argument to the table and have read/skimmed from page two (I have yet to go deep with sources, videos and such) Lets say the proof comes out of your (and other members) investigation and you revise it, hone it till it's ready for the court system. Undeniable, fact checked, peer reviewed, hard core evidence condemning the players in the 911 band.
Then what?
If a system exists that is capable of pulling this caper off, it has almost certainly corrupted any ability to thwart it.
I applaud you for your efforts because I sense how much time you have invested and I'm glued for your next installment

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thanks plube. I want to add two new important sources about the Neocons.

Here is a link to the first two chapters (68 pg) of Dr. Rea’s forthcoming book - Mounting Evidence. In these chapters Rea examines the sociopathic mindset and the history of these Machiavellian men.
www.sf911truth.org...

The Zealots of Dominance:
The Neocon Factor in 9/11

By Paul W. Rea

Part I: The Pathology of Power In recent years, in at least some quarters, neoconservatives (or “neocons”) have received credit for their key role in promoting the Iraq debacle. But could these same hard-liners have also played a role in the 9/11 attacks? What do the origins, beliefs, and tactics of the neocons contribute to our understanding of this possibility?

The neocons are an ideological group with a long and revealing history. Wielding official power directly or indirectly over five decades, a neocon elite has above all else promoted an aggressive, ultra-nationalistic foreign policy. Even though the group has typically advocated military interventions overseas as a means of spreading democratic freedoms, its conduct at home has scarcely suggested a commitment to these ideals. The group’s approaches typically involved pressuring policy makers, not promoting public debate. It has also shown a keen interest in manipulating public opinion—including the strategic use of planned provocations. As we’ve seen, the neocon Project for the New American Century (PNAC) has publicly entertained the idea of a “new Pearl Harbor” to arouse public support for military spending and interventions. As part of its plans for American domination, PNAC openly discussed a permanent occupation of Iraq

www.sf911truth.org...
via www.wanttoknow.info...

Ryan Dawson has released a new version (approx. 3 hour long) of war of deception. His documentary dismantles the lies spun by the neocons. It also exposes the Iran-Contra - 9/11 connection.

War by Deception Director's Cut (911 and Iraq lies from the same cabal)

I am puzzled, that a documentary with so many well researched hard facts has gained so little attention.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Drunkenshrew because: format

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Leslie Raphael has a magnificent post that names names within the OEM, FEMA, the US Govt., NYPD, FDNY, the Mayor's office and more:

Essential reading for a true truther.

www.frankresearch.info...

I'm not sure, but I think that focusing on Israeli involvement may be a distraction to hide the true depth of the US Government involvement, and to be able to use it as a tool to brush-off truthers as being anti-Semitic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join