It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are men becoming more gay and sissified????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

Wow wow wow...

No one said anything about beating it to death and skinning it. If you want to do that it's gonna cost you at least 7 eggs and 20 ounces of sirloin.

Oh man I'm hungry now. I guess I'll go hunt something.

After putting my ear to the ground I think I can hear a herd of donuts in the cupboard.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Here on ATS is a prime example. All i see men write is "oh my god, I could not watch that whole video as it was to sickening" or basically crying over trivial stuff that goes on in the world. Yes have feelings, but reign them in a bit or just be a MAN.

Why should people have to keep their feelings in check?
If something affects and upsets someone, why should they have to "reign them in"?

This is the 21st century.... not the 1940's.

I can not believe that in this day and age where hatred is at a high and wars are being fought, there are so many runty men parading around uselessly. I believe these men are homosexuals in disguise (more commonly know as a homopolitan.)

What the hell do wars have to do with the size or fashion tastes of men?

Your entire posts sounds like the rant of some bigoted old fart who has no idea about the world today and thinks men should be men and women stay at home and make babies and all them there foreigners and darkies oughta go back home.

You sound so out of touch it's actually quite sad.

1) Real Men use a comb through their hair as opposed to metrosexuals who use loads of hair gel and stand in front of the mirror for nine hours a day.

2) Real Men are not afraid to fart or burp when needed and even share this triumph with their spouse as opposed to the metrosexual who will hold it till he can run to the little girls room and fart in private.

3) Real Men lift weights in a run down gym that smells of piss and puke as opposed to metrosexuals that use spas and nice clean gyms with cardio equipment.

Again what?

What decade do you think we are in right now?

Your stereotypes are so off the mark that I think you're either joking or you are actually mental.

4) Real Men take a shower when needed as opposed to metrosexuals who shower fifty five times a day not caring that in Africa a baby may only get one thimble full of water a week.

What?

Why would a real man (in your warped view) be concerned about what happens in Africa?
Wouldn't that make him a homosexual for caring?

You're contradicting yourself and just talking crap.

5) Real Men do not do modeling as opposed to metrosexuals that actually seek out agencies who will to take them on to have semi naked photoshoots.

There have been male models around for years... how does modelling have any bearing on your sexuality?

You have some very odd notions and ideas.

6) Real Men discuss power tools and lifting achievements as opposed to metrosexual who discuss fashion and condom flavors.

I don't think I've ever discussed power tools... I guess I'm not a real man.... Oh well.
Better go get a modelling contract and a boyfriend :shk:

I mean look at todays role models for our boys. All closet homosexuals.

Like who?

Who are today's role models?

Please enlighten us.

Then he told me there was a man about 160lbs using the Smith Machine for squats. That was the last straw for him. Any REAL man would do squats in at a squat rack or use a squat cage. My husband was amazed that men are so similar to females now and that men are losing their male sense of identity.

Oh man... That would have been the last straw for me too.... can you imagine??

:shk:

I've never heard such a shallow and pathetic complaint in my life.

Your hubby sounds like a real nice guy....

I can not for the life of me understand how any man from the 40's can look around today and not think something is WRONG. Back then men were men and did proper jobs that required hard graft and the use of manliness.

Yeah back then things were much worse... Civil rights, health care, Workers rights and a million other things.
I'm glad the rest of the world has moved on.... perhaps you should too.

Now we have men being hairdressers, spa attendants, fashion gurus and other such nancy jobs

I know.... and women mechanics and Soldiers and Police Officers and Managers... and other such manly jobs.

You are seriously outdated in your views... It's pathetic.

. Now men are bothered about the environment,

ZOMG!!! Men being bothered about the planet.... I bet they're closet homosexuals too right?

You are an embarrassment to the human race... a sad, out of date relic.

I'm glad you are the minority.

edit on 13/9/10 by blupblup because: spelling, as usual

edit on 13/9/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
@ anybody making especially lengthy, thoughful and concerned replies here:

OMG, you love this. Why spend so much time trying to convince a trolling, pontificating paleolithic about anything? Whom are you trying to convince that they are incorrect, in reality? Ask yourself that.

*DETACH NOW*

I'm just trying to do people a favor here without going on ad nauseum. Hate me if you wish.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I say definately!!Just look at the jonas brothers

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
@ anybody making especially lengthy, thoughful and concerned replies here:

*DETACH NOW*

I'm just trying to do people a favor here without going on ad nauseum. Hate me if you wish.

You are right...thank you for being right.

Sigh...you're right, I do love an easy target.

Ah, the moral high road...one day I will master that path...dunno how, but I will. Surly with the help of advice from people like you. Even if you are not a real man (or are)...eh.

Seriously...you are very right...and I don't hate anyone, nevermind someone trying to save me from dealing with a bigot who is trolling.

So thanks to you and star!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Reminiscent of my last dinner party.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

LOL... Actually from Harry Enfield, in the 90's

I always liked those sketches man.... just sooo wrong but soooo funny.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have no idea what you are talking about * Prances away*

No, I think it is just the style, more or less... A style that just does not work for me

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I have no idea what you are talking about * Prances away*

No, I think it is just the style, more or less... A style that just does not work for me

Spoken like a real man...

How YOU doin?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute
1) Real Men use a comb through their hair as opposed to metrosexuals who use loads of hair gel and stand in front of the mirror for nine hours a day.

I wear hair gel. Only because my hair turns into a giant ball of fluff, which actually looks stupid, if I use no gel. Although I dont stand in front of a mirror for more than a minute

2) Real Men are not afraid to fart or burp when needed and even share this triumph with their spouse as opposed to the metrosexual who will hold it till he can run to the little girls room and fart in private.

Agreed. When you have to fart or burp, you have to fart or burp.

3) Real Men lift weights in a run down gym that smells of piss and puke as opposed to metrosexuals that use spas and nice clean gyms with cardio equipment.

I use my own home gym. Prior to that I was using a gym (in Woomera) that was used by federal police and the army. Definently nothing feminine about that place

4) Real Men take a shower when needed as opposed to metrosexuals who shower fifty five times a day not caring that in Africa a baby may only get one thimble full of water a week.

When needed, indeed.....but no more than twice a day. As far as I know, most women are turned off by the smell of BO

5) Real Men do not do modeling as opposed to metrosexuals that actually seek out agencies who will to take them on to have semi naked photoshoots.

100% agreed

6) Real Men discuss power tools and lifting achievements as opposed to metrosexual who discuss fashion and condom flavors.

And sport, beer, women etc

7) Real men are tough and don't cry over everything as opposed to sissified men including metrosexuals who cry whenever they get the chance.

Agreed, but their are sometimes when crying is allowed, you know, when your dog dies or a certain scene in the movie the crying game

I am genuinely worried that the kids of tomorrow will have no role models that actually have any testosterone in their bodies. I mean look at todays role models for our boys. All closet homosexuals.

Is this turning into an anti-gay thread?

That was the last straw for him. Any REAL man would do squats in at a squat rack or use a squat cage.

Totally agree

If you are a real man STAY as you are. YOU are a rare breed and some woman will be LUCKY to have you some day. Real men are the way forward for our planet. Less divorce rate too.

I will, an my fiance seems to like it...except when I dont shave....but I like having stubble....more manly

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/108ae3414441.jpg[/atsimg]

Doesn't go to the gym or do squats.

Can't lift anything worth a damn.

Only talks about physics, never about power-tools and/or lifting achievements.

Sits around all day.

Text messages endlessly...

SOUNDS GAY TO ME!

edit on 13-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

LOOOOOOOL!

Thats harsh...but he does have a manly voice

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is actually turning out kind of funny.

Not to be harsh but just about the last thing on Earth that is going to threaten my masculinity is a bratty girl who posted a supposed pic of herself in a pink tutu with a swastika on it. Or anyone else posting on the Internet for that matter.

I mean for all we know the OP could be an aging, self-loathing gay man who is projecting his own issues onto others from the comfort of anonymity.

But whatever... It's a wide world of difference between lashing out at strangers from ones own living room than it is to walk out in public and spew these same statements.

If one were to do that who knows what might happen... They might even end up surrounded by a gang of threatening chavs or something.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

Points 1-7 = superficial rubbish.

Frankly, you would do well to look inward, rather than placing judgment on the choices of others.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

even
sits in awe ... bested by a bigger bigot

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Perfect. No need to add to that!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

In my opinion to many gay men around. They are not real men. More like women. I choose to overlook them in preference for someone who can actually produce some testosterone.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Nah...I think we are just finally giving them permission to be themselves and they are dancing up a storm!

You go guys!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I mean for all we know the OP could be an aging, self-loathing gay man who is projecting his own issues onto others from the comfort of anonymity.

This could be true. But if I were a gay man. I would just shoot myself in the head and be done with it. I think I would rather be a criminal deviant.

It is funny how you "people" still post on these threads that you find so appaulling.

Are men pathetic these day? Are men more like women? Are gay men PART of the reason? YES.

Did my original post make sense? IT must of done because it touched so many people little feelings. Do people find the truth offensive if it smacks them in the face of what they have been trying to convince themselves of otherwise? YES....proof is on this thread.

Men are more sissified.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join