It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; The seven churches (have been promised)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Interesting point my friend.

I do not want to repeat myself from thread to thread, so please check out this conversation and let me know what you think.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
this has been a very interesting thread. i have not had the time to read all posts, and in skipping through may have missed the following.

somewhere in the new testament it says;- "

if therefore thine eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light."

if thats not a reference to the "third eye", then i'll eat the hat i dont wear.
someone quoted thesalonians about the third eye being related to satan. (whose TOTAL potential incidentally was created by god according to the bible, cant work out why but i guess thats part of the infinity my mortal mind gets stumped with.) yoga philosophy goes into explicit detail about the third eye/pineal gland/ajna chakra. and it IS full of light. i hardly think the bible would associate it with the devil and then praise its development. either its misinterpreted or the good book contradicts itself occasionally. maybe they missed it when the powers that be deleted some writings a few centuries AD in constaninople (??)to give the priests more power over the masses.

its heartening to know that such ancient wisdom/knowledge of the subtle bodies and their anatomy are preserved in different cultures around the world. india and china immediately come to mind for starters.

i would love to study/read the falan da (?hope i got it right) material but dont have a moment to call my own with a 3 y.o. and a baby 1 month in an incomplete house. perhaps 1 day.

most or all of us in this thread are pursuing the divine in our own way and thats a very nice feeling.

edit on 19-9-2010 by orangutang because: i 4got to mention the common interests.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Orangutang, having two small kids myself I can relate to what you are saying...

However, you will find 5 minutes here and 5 minutes there when your baby falls asleep...

Here is the link to Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...

Happy reading!

PS: Please remember that Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good and Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm glad to see this thread bumped again.
Now that we are in the last full ten days.

The Revelation is scrambled in seven layers of encryption.
There is also some fascinating stuff written on the back side.

For instance, the famous Famine, Disease, War, and Death.
On the back side they read Nations, Peoples, Tongues, and Kings.
We are leaving the age of Assassination (Death + Kings).
Pretty simple stuff. Very well encrypted.

Without understanding the encryption it is easy to look for the spirit these seven layers of security,
by reading the seven letters. Imagine your ran the seven churches, but within one building.
You want everyone to come freely, but you only want to promote the right ones.
Each letter is a test for the struggle of faithfulness. As a person passes
each test they are promoted, moving up the levels of responsibility,
and hence value in the eyes of the Master.
I have shared all of this with ATS
before. The mods awarded me
500 points cause of level 2.

Layer 1: detect liars

Layer 2: accepting of mod actions

Layer 3: remove counter agents

Layer 4: detect corruption

Layer 5: surprise inspections

Layer 6: treatment of enemies

Layer 7: treatment of the poor

Many never get past Level 2.
Even more think they are level 3
but are just learning level 1 stuff still.

They understood instantly.

(it's about the fourth post in the thread)

(again, fourth post)

The second time I posted it, I received another 500 points, from a mod. So I have stopped posting it. What was I supposed to do. Tell people that I was posting secret mana? That
would drive the atheist away. But I say that there will be more atheist and
believers on the day after, than people who don't care either way.

Since we are so close to the last day of Months,
I wanted to whisper some last word.
With Disraelie's OP I now have
some context in which
to give them.

And here
they
are.

==================================================

Give yourself a promotion. Picture your master in your mind, whoever, whatever, or whomever that may be. Either give them a promotion in your mind and heart, or choose their Master as yours. So ye may be the greater on the Day of.

Picture your servant(s) in your mind, weather they be matter, energy, spirit, or any combination therein. Either lower yourself in your mind and heart, and/or raise them up. So ye may be equal to them. One could also choose their own servants, making oneself a servant of servants.

==================================================

So there you have it. Advice.
What do I base the advice on?
Well, we are almost out of days,
and attention spans have grown short.

David Grouchy

Short Version

"As with the Master, so with the servant.
As with the servant, so with the master."

P.S. the name written on the forehead of Mystery Babylon is four letters long, starts with an F and ends with an E.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
maybe this is the 8th?

////////////
General Notes taken from college lectures: subject was modern religion origins.
Suggests that modern religions (and languages) were “invented” for economic purposes!
These notes and lectures evolved into a 300-page book written by a friend of mine.
Many details are contained about nations (and continents) and economies past and present.
Too much to list here.

NOTE: no intensional provocations here .. just "studied" opinion of one person.

Babylonian / Hebrew / Roman “Money Funnel” Economies
– seek to control populations (wide-area banking systems).

Dates are based on “modern” calendar system
B.C. and A.D. did not exist until middle ages

Phoenicians were “pre-Hebrew”, Semitic (language) society groups that dominated and “governed” trade and finance
(3000 b.c. – 1000 b.c.) (Multi-nation influence) (Entire Mediterranean coastal areas)
“Banking and finance” was based on Babylonian code systems.

1000 B.C. to year 0:

Hebrew / Jewish “Faiths” and “Laws” were created by “elitist” financial and trade group scholars.
(from various Semite (language) “ruling class” Phoenician influenced nations, and some Greek)
(some “Babylonian” beliefs were “borrowed”) (especially financial)
(no “national” borders or boundaries, no genuine single “ethnicities”)
(creates “Judaism”)
(calendar adopted from Chinese trade partnerships)

Scholars from these groups “create” the Hebrew language (from Phoenician-Canaanite) and create a pre-Latin language (from Greek).

Latin to be used primarily by the trade and financial sub-groups (from different ethnic populations), and military forces.
Latin to be used to consolidate many Italic languages (mostly “spoken” languages, not “written” at major trade junctions, city of Rome, etc.).
Hebrew to be used by “elite” educated scholar groups (consolidated Semitic language).
Latin / Hebrew accounting systems to be used by merchants and scribes.

“Old Testament” created and written by Hebrew “scholars and scribes”.

Attempt to control all other beliefs and consolidate into one belief - for trade and financial control (universal banking).
Consolidates different Semite languages.
Anti-Paganism.
Used (and enhanced) many exaggerated “Pagan” stories and myths and folk lore to fit agenda and spread “Jewish” influence (“religious” and financial).
Creates mythical characters.
Jewish “expulsions” and “exiles” created (with ruling governments) to allow Jewish “colonizing” in “open” territories (infiltration of economies).
Creates “historical” “records” to fit the “Jewish” agendas, based on fears and legends
Hebrew “envoys” and “scouts” (well-educated and multi-lingual) contact “target” territories
– attempt “Judea” conversions (religious and economic goals) prior to military invasions (some success).
Calendar manipulations begin to coincide with “religious” “historical” events.

“New Testament” created and written by Hebrew “scholars and scribes” - 1st century by secret Roman agreements.

Hebrew Anti-Pagan efforts were failures.
Hebrew beliefs were not widely accepted by general (conquered) populations.
Hebrews create “anti-Jewish” (anti-Semitic) rivalries to set stage for a “new”, more popular “religions”.
Hebrews create un-provable “history” from mythical events and stories and fictional characters.
Roman govt and Hebrew Scholars “align” and “invent” the appearance of being “rivals” (includes military expeditions).
Roman govt accepts and begins codification of “Jewish” financial influences (banking systems).
Hebrew scholars consolidate and re-invent a Latin alphabet, for common use by populations (west).
“New Testament” written in more than one “language” to “accommodate” conquered populations.

Paganism was the predominant belief at the time.

Latin became predominant language (easily understood by conquered populations) in Roman Empire (west).

Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic were widely spoken (east and west).

Roman efforts to control society with a “new” belief (Christianity") – 2nd thru 5th century.

False flag “Laws” enacted to promote “Christianity” and demote “Judaism”.
“Historical” Myths of “Hebrew” slavery and mass discrimination created to enhance the “anti-Semitism” agendas.
“news” and “events” are created of Jewish massacres, expulsions, etc. (some truth) (as sacrificial “investments”).
Allows for more “Jewish Expansion” into new territories (established new trade routes and merchant groups).

Christianity rejected by Arab factions - Roman East.
Christianity generally accepted - Roman West.
Hebrew scholars “create” and write Islam beliefs to counter Christian (and Judea) beliefs.
Arab factions accept Islam and eventually adapt to “Jewish” financial systems.

Sub-Latin languages and “spin-off” Hebrew languages (and some Cyrillic) created and enhanced,
to allow better (religious and economic) “manipulation” of localized populations,
- 6th century thru Middle Ages to present day 21st century.

Establishes strong “ethnic” groups (new nationalities and languages) through local inbreeding after intermingling.
Continuation of “culture – counter-cultures” agendas (religious and economic) among “financially conquered” territories.
Continuation of “Hebrew suppression” myths and Jewish “suffering” to further the financial and power agendas.
Continuation of “governments’” public anti-Semitism agendas and
furthering of “Jewish” privately controlled economies and expansions.
Continuation of Jewish “migrations” and dominance of financial systems.
Continuation of attempted “Judea” conversions (religious and economic goals) prior to military invasions
(some disguised as “Islam” or “Christian”) (some non-military success).
“Dark Ages” (history blackout) created to mask solidification efforts of major “religions” (the ‘Big Three’),
and to backdate, modify and solidify “historical” records and illusions.
Continuation of language and calendar manipulation for economic (and legal) control agendas.
Establishment of “higher learning” institutions for further development of economic agendas and “illusional maintenance”
(economic and political dominance through “education”).

..look familiar TODAY?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Now that I've reached the Return of Christ, this series of threads is evidently nearing completion.
So I'd like to advise anyone who may be interested that there will be an Index thread, in due course, intended to help people navigate their way around the collection.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
William Penn's Prayer for Philadelphia, 1684

"And Thou Philadelphia the virgin settlement of this province named before thou wert born, what care, what service, what travail have there been to bring thee forth and preserve thee from such as would abuse and defile thee. O that thou mayest be kept from the evil that would overwhelm thee, that faithful to the God of thy mercies in the life of righteousness, thou mayest be preserved to the end. My soul prays to God for thee that thou mayest stand in the day of trial, that thye children may be blest of the Lord and thy people saved by His power."

Maybe ol' Johnny Patmos was onto something. I'd like to see my city live up to its name.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Disraeli puts forth the truth better than I have seen before, and then proceeds to defend it from a small host of would-be thread hijackers. Bravo!
edit on 8-2-2011 by Lazarus Short because: I repent of what I said before.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Hi, there.
If you've discovered this thread, I should warn you that Michael Cecil's understanding of Revelation is not a particularly Christian one.
I would characterise him as a modern gnostic.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Hi, there.
If you've discovered this thread, I should warn you that Michael Cecil's understanding of Revelation is not a particularly Christian one.
I would characterise him as a modern gnostic.

I quite agree, and noticed upon posting that it was his post I had quoted. I had already pegged him as a Gnostic. I have edited my first post, above.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There is now an Index, covering all these Revelation threads, at this location;

Index of Revelation threads

This thread is numbered as #4 in the "order of chapters" list and Biblical reference index.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just to clarify;
Nothing in the OP is intended to suggest any particular prophetic signifcance in the year 2012 or the date 21/12/2012

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

My response to the claims made about the year 2012 was that I could see no prophetic significance in the date.
This position seems to have been vindicated.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I note that there has been no further response from the "gnostic" poster mentioned above.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
A reminder because of current interest in Revelation.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join