Perhaps I have not made myself clear.
A few brief comments:
1) the origin of the 'fallen', dualistic consciousness is the 'movement' of self-reflection which is referred to as the "great dragon" or the
"primeval serpent", and the devil and Satan.
2) a "serpent" is a reptile.
3) thus, the dualistic consciousness of the "self" and the 'thinker' is a 'reptilian' consciousness.
4) the non-dualistic consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' is the human consciousness.
5) the War of the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness occurs at the level of consciousness, being a conflict between the self-created 'reptilian'
consciousness and the human consciousness Created by God.
6) this is a planet ruled by the 'reptilian' consciousness; in which all positions of power, whether in the media, the political establishment, or the
religious establishment, are held by people with a 'reptilian' consciousness.
7) the ultimate manifestation of the 'reptilian' consciousness is all manner of the violence that you see on this planet; including throughout the
Middle East and the conflict over Jerusalem.
8) the Satanic doctrines of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' are of the 'reptilian' consciousness; they have been specifically
created by the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' to oppose the thoughts of God.
As Isaiah wrote as a consequence of and pertaining to the Revelation of the "resurrection": "My thoughts are not your thoughts and My ways are not
your ways. As high as the heavens are above the earth are My thoughts above your thoughts." (from memory)
The use of the word "Way" in the Thanksgiving Hymns
of the Dead Sea Scrolls--"...of the way of Thy heart" [the Jewish religious officials say]
'It is not the Way."-- is, thus, a code-word reference to the Revelation of the "resurrection" as is the use of the word "heart". ("I seal this
Revelation in the heart
of my disciples."--Isaiah 8:16)
In terms of the 10 phonetic tones, the Long A phonetic tone of "way" is experienced in the Fourth Church of the Revelation of John
, which is
the fourth chakra of kundalini.
The phonetic analysis, in English, of Jesus's statement that he is "the Way, the Truth and the Life" is to be understood as follows:
"I am the Way" signifies I am the Resurrection. (the Fourth Church)
"I am the Truth" signifies I am the Law, the Law being considered the fundamental Truth of Judaism (the First Church).
"I am the Life" signifies "I am the Son of man" (the Seventh Church).
This is also an echo of the "Tree of Life" in Genesis
3:24, which is another symbol for the Vision of the "Son of man".
These are also, though not in sequential order, the Three Phases of the War of the Sons of Light.
Those who have the ears to hear, let them listen.
edit on 14-9-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add quotation from 1QH
edit on 14-9-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add reference to the "Tree of Life" etc.