It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Ghost Sighting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I visited a cemetery a few years and noticed this photo was teeming with spiritual entities. This video contains a single face which I think is the most convincing out of all of them I found. He seems to be quite happy. He was floating about 10-15 feet in the air, as seen in the first picture. NoPocketz is my YouTube profile. =)

I'm interested to hear what you think, thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I actually found over one hundred different potential faces that I cropped out and cleaned up from the photo. This is one of the better ones, but there are many more.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I often wonder why a Spirit would Manifest with Eyes an a Nose and Mouth, for they have know need for them! maybe its purely for our sake so as we will recognize what we see!?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If we knew, there would be absolutely no place for websites such as this. =) Your guess is as good as anybody else's. One reason could be that a human spirit that has recently died may assume or manifest the most recent form until they've made the full transition to "the other side" and will keep it until they come back into physicality.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Verideecimo because: correcting grammar

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Very interesting, I'm a sucker for pictures like this. Looks like there is definitely something there, no doubt about it... Would you mind sharing some other pictures sometime if you have any similar?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh for sure. I can't put any more videos up until I get out of the "Introduction phase", but I will add you as a friend and show you more in the future.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

Hey there, nice little video ... short and sweet (my attention span isn't what it was).

I would be more inclined to think that it's elemental related rather that human spirits ... unless of course it's just down to that thing where your eyes/brain join forces to make recognizable shapes/images (sorry can't remember what it's called ... jeez I think it's past my bedtime)

Either way nice collection and thanks for sharing.

Woody

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I agree totally that it's a possibility. I'm as skeptical as the next guy, but I'm very careful in my searching not to confuse random noise with the real thing. I was definitely intrigued when I found that face though.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
I often wonder why a Spirit would Manifest with Eyes an a Nose and Mouth, for they have know need for them! maybe its purely for our sake so as we will recognize what we see!?

It's not the only way that they manifest, but it's one of the ways, and yes so we can recognize them. Because they are energy they can cast, or manifest, any way they choose. But when they do cast it depletes their energy supply much like a battery loses its power when it's in use, so larger casts are normally more than one spirit working together to create the casted image.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

In order to comprehend the paranormal, that we are continually being presented with, I suggest that you read the following book "THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE" by MICHAEL TALBOT publishers HARPER COLLINS. ISBN 0-586-09171-8. Amazon Books It will help you to understand that this reality it self is a paranormal dimension, that we are already "on the other side" relative to our previous reincarnations.

Google Video Link

Journal
Shimono
Myspace

Regnae terrae, cantate deo,
psallite domino
qui fertis super caelum
caeli ad orientim
ecce dabit voci suae
vocem virtutis
tribuite virtutem deo.

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus
omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio
infernalis adversarii omnis legio
omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.

Ergo draco maledicte
et omnis legio diabolica adjuramus te
cessa decipere humanas creaturas
eisque aeternae perditionis venenum propinare.

Vade, satana, inventor et magister
omnis fallaciae, hostis humanae salutis.
Humiliare sub potenti manu dei
contremisce et effuge, invocato a
nobis sancto et terribili nomine
quem inferi termunt.

Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, domine
ut ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias
libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.
Ut inimicos sanctae ecclesiae humiliare digneris
te rogamus, audi nos.

Ut inimicos santae ecclesiae humiliare digneris
te rogamus, audi nos.

Terribilis deus de sanctuario suo
deus israhel ipse truderit virtutem
et fortitudinem plebi suae
benedictus deus. Gloria Patri.

That's the long version. I'd highly recommend learning the correct pronunciation of it if you decide to use it to banish. There is a shorter one which is used in emergencies only:

Regna Terrae, cantate deo,
psallite domino
qui vehitor per calus
caelos antiquos!

Ecce, edit vocem suam, vocem potentum
akinoscite potentiam dei!
Majestas ejus
et potentia ejus
in nubibus

Timendus est deus e sancto suo
deus israel; ipse potentiam
datet robor populo suo
benedictus deus

Gloria Patri

edit on 12/9/2010 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Until the individual dies and finds out for themselves, everything is just speculation and assumptions. One can make an educated guess, but it's a guess. Nobody knows anything for sure.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Just going through some of your videos on youtube, guardian angel one is very interesting. Looking forward to seeing more of what you've found... Looks like you've got good luck for finding this stuff on camera... I wish I could, I've lived in haunted houses and have had experience in real life with the supernatural so to say, but never anything on camera besides orb videos and weird energies like lights flashing by in one video. Good work though.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

Hey thanks, I appreciate your comment. I think a big part of it is that people in general simply aren't aware. It's only been in recent years with new technology that's made it a lot easier to detect these energies/entities. There hasn't been an increase in activity, only the proliferation of tools to detect the activity. A long time ago it would be pure luck, being in the right place at the time. It was few and far between that anything would be caught in a photo. Now with the ability of snapping hundreds of pictures consecutively with no developing time it's a lot easier.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

The Holographic Universe is one of my favorite books and Im glad you introduced it on this thread. It really opened up my mind to how the paranormal works in our "reality" works. Its a truly facinating work and I am always recommending it to anyone who shows any kind of interest in such matters. Well done.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

I haven't read it, but I think I'm going to pick up a copy. It looks as if it deals with theories that I'm familiar with and believe. I think it will probably just strengthen what I already believe. Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It would appear that your camera flash detected a bug creating an orb. In the early magnified photo you can see the legs. Then you start playing with it and let the matrixing begin.

I've noticed you seem to be big on orbs, and 99.9% of orbs are easily explainable. Every orb I;ve seen from you is easily identifiable as a conventional object.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
It would appear that your camera flash detected a bug creating an orb. In the early magnified photo you can see the legs. Then you start playing with it and let the matrixing begin.

I've noticed you seem to be big on orbs, and 99.9% of orbs are easily explainable. Every orb I;ve seen from you is easily identifiable as a conventional object.

Everybody is entitled to there opinion, but I bet if you were abducted by aliens and got anal probed you'd think it was just a hemorrhoid in the morning =). I'm sure you have an answer for everything.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verideecimo

Everybody is entitled to there opinion, but I bet if you were abducted by aliens and got anal probed you'd think it was just a hemorrhoid in the morning =). I'm sure you have an answer for everything.

Dammit ... that post really disappointed me ... never mind ... but maybe you should read some of DrJay's threads / posts on my own 'Dirken Ridge' thread before you write him off as a sceptic ... your are as you say, entitled to your opinion ... but on this guy, frankly you could not be more wrong
He is one of a handful of members that I have total respect for.

Bye Bye Now !

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Verideecimo

Dammit ... that post really disappointed me ... never mind ... but maybe you should read some of DrJay's threads / posts on my own 'Dirken Ridge' thread before you write him off as a sceptic ... your are as you say, entitled to your opinion ... but on this guy, frankly you could not be more wrong
He is one of a handful of members that I have total respect for.

Bye Bye Now !

Woody

That is completely fine. Within a window of five minutes he left multiple brief skeptical remarks on a few of my videos. My reality and the way I perceive the world is evidently much different than he does. Am I to agree with his narrow minded opinion? Absolutely not. He is incorrect. That's my reality and there is no point in debating it. You can walk a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join