It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Levin - Tax Cheats Surround The President - 41 Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
In this ephisode, Mark proclaims that according to Andrew Malcolm, (LA times article link),

"...41 Obama White House Aids owe the IRS
$831,000.00 dollars in back taxes"
Source

I now see why the web's viral The wasteland today my friend is called Obamaville song has hit a homerun amoungst the ever-heaping pile of uploaded paridy songs that have infested the internet as Weird Al Yankovic once dominated the paridy music vids on MTV in the 80's.

I concur that, the Dirty "snip" Hippies WERE RIGHT/

Double standard is a mild term in the USA today

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Just wow, Why aren't they being garnished out of their pay? I had a run in with the IRS 7 or 8 years ago. I was in the right but it took me MONTHS to get it straightened out. Finally a very nice lady actually took the time to LOOK. I was sent a check (no interest mind you) but they were ummm, diligent about getting the money they thought I owed them. Pay your taxes!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

$831,000.00 dollars in back taxes"

If they are anything like the "misers" here in Australia, then they probably owe more than that to the WH dinning room, for meals and drinks.

Oh, and our "then" Primeminister, Paul Keating didn't file a Tax Return for years..
His excuse, "Oh I forgot:, Man, the guy was our Treasurer prior...Makes you wonder...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Actually this is old news! Remember after Obama was sworn in as potus and started appointing people
to various jobs, ALL OF THEM OWED BACK TAXES. Like I said a long time ago, if Obamas appointments
were made to pay their taxes before getting the job, our country would not have such a huge deficit.

top topics

join