It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Evidence proves 9/11 story is a lie' Buildings Were Taken Down by CD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I just stumbled across this video and realized that A&E for 911 truth had some air time. about 2 and a half minutes of it.

Video Description:

Important evidence has emerged showing the official story the American public has been fed about the 9/11 attacks is a 'lie,' a group of architects and engineers say.

A day before the ninth anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth say evidence regarding the destruction of the World Trade Center towers has emerged that show pre-set explosives were used in the demolition of the buildings.

Gregg Roberts, who is a member of the non-profit organization disputing the results of official investigations into the September 11 attacks, says the "official story is a lie, it is a fraud."

The good thing is that A&E had some mainstream coverage, but the bad news is that it looks like they cut a lot of what they had to say out. What gage, and the other architects were trying to explain only scratched the surface. Do you guys think they are going to get a federal grand jury to look into their evidence? With A&E's commercial running in a week or so, do you think it has a chance?

I hope so! There are a lot of Holes in the official story and a lot of us feel that a new investigation is needed.

Related thread:
Yahoo News reports story: "1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Alas, Press TV is not watched by many folks in the US, and is written off as Iranian propaganda by those it's programs disagrees with. I was not surprised at all by the lack of coverage of the A & E presentation, but nonetheless was still greatly disappointed by it.

new topics

join