It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen if nothing happens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Listen, ATS.
There are many views on what might happen 2012. Good things, bad things.
Transition to light. Destruction and NWO. The anti-christ? Or do we make contact with benevolent beings that want to help us on our journey?
Some even say it's a lie. I'll be getting to that later.

I don't know what started the hype, but I'm hoping for change. I bet many people do so.
Many people hope for change their entire lifes. All the hope is now focused on one date. The 21st Dec. 2012.
While rising up into a new dimension would rock (let me say it like that), I bet many people would love destruction.
What's easiest if you don't know what to create, cultivate? What if you do not know what to do with your life?
Destroy. Call it frustration. But all your energy goes there.
If something like that happens in 2012, will you be happy to start a completely new life? Probably.
Of course that doesn't go for everybody. But I bet many feel the same.

Now why start a new life if all you ever wanted was love and light. The other perspective of what may happen.
Still,

What will happen if nothing happens?
Where do your expectations go? The hope? Or, in a more esoteric way, your "energy"?
If you're happy, you let it pass. This world is full of beauty.
What if you're not? This world is full of despair, too.
Will you keep leading a life you never dreamt of?
Or will you finally take action for yourself?
What will that be? Work towards a goal? Go nuts?

Forgive my speculating. I know that view on life is very different.
I do not know what I am looking for, a just know I am looking for something.
I see a chance in 2012, and wonder what I will do with my life if nothing happens.

If 2012 was a big lie, or even a viral marketing strategy (oh sh..), it might trigger a huge event itself.
Please fill this thread with your own opinions!

regards

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Everyone thinks the only thing talking about 2012 is the mayan calendar. They think the mayans were stupid and so on, despite having much more advanced knowledge of the universe than we do today. All because they existed in a time of no technology and so on. But lets just say, for arguements sake, the mayans really were stupid, and didn't know a damn thing.

There is one other thing out there, that also pinpoints the year 2012, or at least, from year 2000 - 2150, with 2012 being a fairly accurate guess. This thing has existed since the beginning of civilization. Nobody knows where it came from, as its origins go so far back, its impossible to tell. Very little is known about it, yet, its a very common thing in this world. Have you guessed what it is yet?

The zodiac. It has 12 different ages, each age, having something to do with the earths precession of the equinoxes. Every 4th age, falls on a new solstice, june, september, december, and march 21st. Every 4th age, is taken as a season, similar to that on earth. The age of aquarius, is supposed to start, according to the zodiac, and the Egyptian Narmer Plate, on dec 21st 2012. This would mean, the begginning of the galactic winter. What does it mean? We have no idea because the last time we were in the age of aquarius, was 26,000 years ago. Well, when there is no evidence of civilizations existing before 5,000 years ago, it certainly makes one wonder what was going on 26,00 years ago. Does it not make you wonder, how the zodiac even knows about this? Who made the 12 signs of astrology? Who made the zodiac, and what did they base it on? Modern civilization has never before seen a change of the ages. We are at the end of the age of Pisces, and the beginning of the age of aquarius.

When you look at the earth and all the climate change and weird weather patterns happening and so on, it certainly does make you wonder if we are in for some sort of big event in the near future. With animals dying, bees disappearing, and ocean dead zones popping up all over the place, are things going to get better or worse?

Somebody made the the zodiac for a reason, based on what they witnessed, and it has been passed down through the ages. Perhaps the mayans were stupid, but they did in fact also point to the same date. So Dec 21st 2012, is definitely a date the ancients saw as signifigant..... to what end, I guess we'll be finding out in just over 2 years.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am not even worrying about the infamous date,although i might stay up late to watch it.Nothing will happen in the space of one day.,The world is /will be going through change but that is normal,cycles,spirals, everything goes round and round until we all get sick and fall off.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by incarnating

Many people hope for change their entire lifes. All the hope is now focused on one date. The 21st Dec. 2012.

There would be nothing better than a self for-filled prophecy. I say if you want change, it is up to you do do what your going to do on that date. If you want change, then make the changes. If others want change, they are going to make the changes.

And how things work out, usually the best change always wins.

good luck and I got my popcorn ready for the show.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

To hope for a good change a bad change must happen. The crooks we got in congress and the white house won't go away with just voting them out this time. Everywhere people and countries are hurting and some change needs to happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think I'll just keep on carrying on. Conspiracy theories and all the new age stuff has made me change the way I interact with the world, I'm more the person I always wanted to be, and that will continue weather I'm an RFID dodging vagrant or an enlightened superhero.

It's gonna be hard not to get a bit excited that day though lol but my logical head is saying 'nothing will happen probably'. Mostly because no one seems to be able to agree on the dates, even the mayans say 'it' could happen over a period of a few years.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Hmm... good point!

For your question: "What fill happen if nothing happens?"

Err... Something else?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Grand questions you pose...

To me, something(or things) big is happening in the next decade. Most likely a social revolution.

I don't like constricting everything to one day.

To me, the 9/11 issue is something very serious - what exactly will come of the issue no one will know... buy you can't deny that there will be some sort of resolution/new event that will occur.

You don't have to even go to the metaphysical - because the literal material reality is going through enough of a sh!tstorm as it is.

There is the 2012 elections coming up... Many think the economy is due for a double-dip...

Either something will happen, or we are being incredibly manipulated and played to an extreme extent to make us think that something is going to happen.

Long live the social revolution, and it alone!
-Andre Breton

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

They think the mayans were stupid and so on, despite having much more advanced knowledge of the universe than we do today.

Eh.. what? They may have been smart for their time but you can't actually believe they had a more advanced knowledge of the universe than we do presently? Come on seriously?

Actually scratch that, they weren't even that smart for their time at all. While they were still making blood sacrifices to the various deities, the Europeans were developing at a phenomenal rate.

Their calendar had to end some time, after all their civilisation crumbled and died out. They're not going to continue to make calendars posthumously. 2012 will be a massive disappointment for a lot of misguided people. Either that or as mentioned a self fulfilling prophecy!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
No, really ...

The most important point on this seems to me that many of the paralized people seem to wake up now. Only because they are afraid of not being at the right side during the conjunction...
Thats selfish and a kind of stupid, BUT and it is a big but... The most of this people really find something!

I cannot remember any time in my past i get so much requests to help people with their spiritual level or with meditations! Good for me as i am a free docent and author on this stuff... ( No, i am no faker! I never would use the excuse of the sudden apo for raising my income! But i also have a family and they need food, water and shelter (and, and and... puh!) and i do what i am good at and what makes me fun...

So what is if nothing happens...?
Surely many will be dissatisfied but many will also be on a higher level than before!
And for myself... my shedule has the plan to be in a natural environment at this time... I know that this will be good for my Wife and my children aswell.
We will build a nice house on natural ressources and if the 2011/12 event comes we have had fun... if not we are about to have our own little paradise and will go on with all what we have done before...

I think the fellow spirits should not take this 2011/12 stuff too deeply as they will get crazy aboput it and wont get the results they should get out of it...
If something happens you can say okay i knew it but thats it...
You could plan a nice holiday for this time if you would like in a safer place, but ... really thats it...
Nothing more...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

edit on 12-9-2010 by JimIrie because: whats going on with my spelling tonight?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
people will probably get made fun of, and begin to believe everything science and authority figures tell them.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Revolution. Rvolution! REVOLUTION!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I know exactly what will happen if nothing happens, because it happens every time a prediction is made and nothing happens: NOTHING.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
people will probably get made fun of, and begin to believe everything science and authority figures tell them.

Oh yeah thats a good one too!

Let the tbtp try everything to convince us about the coming cataclysms and then do everything to not unfold it!
Get the nwo, rfid chipping and the ignorant-sheople-slaves back again into the herd!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I hope nothing happens, then again, i secretly hope there will happen something. But i think nothing will happen... SO......

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If nothing happens then we will simply find another way to distract us from our depressing lifes.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hi!

Heres my plan for 12/22/2012.

I'm gonna get me a sharpie and go out to the drive
way and modify my "Party LIke It's 2012" bumber sticker.
Cross out the 12 and put 13.

Crisis Solved! Party On!

magpie

Where the bee sucks. there suck I:
In a cowslip's bell I lie;
There I couch when owls do cry.
On the bat's back I fly
After summer merrily.
Merrily, merrily shall I live now
Under the blossom that hangs on the bough. W.S. "The Tempest"

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

My heart tells me somthing is going to happen, but it could just be me "hoping" something good happens, enlightenment, spiritual awakening, something good and usefull. But my mind is telling me that there is evil working at all angles, and dec 21 2012 will come around and nothing GOOD or USEFUL will come, only more debt, loss of jobs thanks to more and more companies going over seas,more people losing their houses, stress from bills and upcoming holidays. Which is the same pattern we have been in for the last four or five years or so. Im feeling bitter towards our government (america). The more I research the more lies I uncover, more coverups that are being pieced together... its driving me crazy!.... WHAT IS IT ALL FOR?! Didnt our founding fathers want better for our country? From the alien /rosewell cover up, to the JFK shooting, to the world trade centers, What are the big boys hiding? What is so secreative that they have to use terror as a tatic on THEIR OWN CITIZENS? Logically I dont believe anything will happen, although Im sure there is ALWAYS SOMETHING going on behind closed doors, but emotionally Im hoping for something good to happen. And if anything DOES happen, you bet your bippy its been along time coming, and has taken years and years to plan..... GOOD OR BAD.....

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think 2012 will be a year of mass destruction.
I have dreams about skyscrapers underwater, and being swimming in black water so to someone like me if NOTHING happens well I will probably go out and celebrate.
I really don't get the logic behind 2012 "debunkers" or whatever you want to call yourselves. If nothing happens do you really think that the we (2012 believers) will be mad? Of course not. We will be happy that we aren't being baked alive, or that we aren't face down in dirty water. If humanity survives that will be good enough.
Forget the advanced consciousness b.s. I'll be content with the same consciousness and way of living.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The same thing that happened with nothing happened at Y2K. Nothing major. Sites such as this will have a lot of side-stepping, back-pedaling, and denial. Oh, and has already been suggested, there will be the conspiracy theorists who will call "counter-conspiracy", and claim that nothing happened because the plan was to foul up the world with the predictions and preparations of the "END", and they have stopped the "END" from happening and/or lied about all the "prophecies" as a just a part of their plan to enslave us all.
And people will believe it, because while they might think themselves "enlightened", they are still the dimmest bulb on the 2012 Christmas tree.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join