It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wollen coffins? prince charles? inbreeding gone to far or just bonkers?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

What did she ever really do?

This week she is selling her swans that the tax payer pays a few 100,000 pounds a year to keep.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Viking very cool buddy!
,i was only talking to Josh Norton on here about Viking pagan beliefs
you should catch him sometime,thanks for the reply

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: missing word

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Viking burial every time I'm afraid.

At least the Princes are tying to do something useful with themselves. What exactly does the queen do these days?

What did she ever really do?

Oh, the nobility are quite active behind the scenes..

The queen is the very living symbol of our times. Shes the pagan goddess of our age, the patron head of all commonwealth nations, and you might even say the whole world.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c

If it was me and i wanted one,id go for hemp,shame the planet isnt run on it.

Not the whole planet. Biodiversity! It's the only thing that'll save us. Unfortunately there are not quite enough rich crack pots as inclined towards these matters as Charlie. He is a pioneer amongst his class in the field of sustainability, and though I disagree with the principle and the very existence of a monarchy, I do have to admit that Charles is at least making some effort to leave a lasting legacy of sustainability and environmental biodiversity with the capital that is at his disposal.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Couldnt agree more,The R.I.I.A stay busy all the time,im heading over to your other reply now,thanks dr

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Look,I have no health or burial insurance. If I go tits-up,soon , I hope my parents just chuck me into the compost pile and have great vegetables next year !

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Not the whole planet. Biodiversity! It's the only thing that'll save us. Unfortunately there are not quite enough rich crack pots as inclined towards these matters as Charlie. He is a pioneer amongst his class in the field of sustainability, and though I disagree with the principle and the very existence of a monarchy, I do have to admit that Charles is at least making some effort to leave a lasting legacy of sustainability and environmental biodiversity with the capital that is at his disposal.

He is pushing the gobalist plan of all countries to pay for carbon,its already here,this has nothing to do with what people get buried in at all,thats my opinion anyway,i agree biodiversity is the key,but have you seen the production of hemp on one square mile of land over a hundred years compared to trees? Its a shocker how stupid man can be,all over plastic and the mighty du pont family.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Look,I have no health or burial insurance. If I go tits-up,soon , I hope my parents just chuck me into the compost pile and have great vegetables next year !

Thanks for the reply,something tells me that aint going to fly at home

My friend is a tattoo artist and he wants to make ink mix with his dead girlfriends ashes and tattoo her on to him
[they will]

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
How about we just stick to cremating people so we can actually set souls free instead of finding unique ways to introduce invasive materials into the soil? You think good ol charles would be more concerned with mummification and the preservation of his body, considering he is a King. Ah, perhaps he no longer cares for the worms to feed on him, seeing is that he's not really in his God intended body anyhow.
(Shhhh....I know Rameses, I know)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Hey leira 7,thanks for repling, good to see that blue meter rising on the avatar

keep up the good work!!

How about we just stick to cremating people so we can actually set souls free instead of finding unique ways to introduce invasive materials into the soil? You think good ol charles would be more concerned with mummification and the preservation of his body, considering he is a King. Ah, perhaps he no longer cares for the worms to feed on him, seeing is that he's not really in his God intended body anyhow

I would of tought so,crazy world we live in

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
How about we just stick to cremating people so we can actually set souls free instead of finding unique ways to introduce invasive materials into the soil? You think good ol charles would be more concerned with mummification and the preservation of his body, considering he is a King. Ah, perhaps he no longer cares for the worms to feed on him, seeing is that he's not really in his God intended body anyhow.
(Shhhh....I know Rameses, I know)

The elites and aristocrats still engage in mummification. Theres an esoteric use in preserving the form of the body.

As for burying the dead. Thats a Hebrew/Jewish custom. Its rooted in the belief in the resurrection of the dead at the end of this world. In other words, Judaism believes that G-d created this world for a purpose. When some cremates their body they making a metaphysical statement to the creator. My body did not come from the earth, and nor was or is there any purpose to the body. Judaisom disallows cremation for this reason. The return of the body to the earth (and what do you mean invasaive materials? The body is ORGANIC) signifies a returning the body the creator gave to us, but it also implies a belief that the body will be united with the soul in a time to come - the period of the resurrection of the dead in the Messianic age. Maybe this means that the physical will be redeemed from its status of being contrary to the will of the soul, or maybe it means the very body will be the source of sustenance for the soul when G-d recreates the earth.... Its shrouded in mystery this kabbalistic concept.

In the end, there is nothing wrong with burial. I dont get how a coffin, which is made of wood, or a a human body, would cause any damage to the soil. These aristocrats are psychopathic pathological liars, villans, murders demagogues who believe thesmelves to be the only ones worthy of liberty. Every word that comes out of their mouth is calculated. Read Machiavellis the prince and you can pretty much understand how the leaders of the west function.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

No problem.

These woolly coffins really do concern me. Just think of how many sheep will will be running around freezing their naked butts' off because we die?

On the flip side, when we are lying in our coffins, at least we will have a visual representation of the sheep that we will be counting.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Fact: the Queen and her husband are in fact cousins.

Enough said in my opinion. The Heirs are thus the product of said closed gene pool....

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Fact: the Queen and her husband are in fact cousins.

Enough said in my opinion. The Heirs are thus the product of said closed gene pool....

Interesting fact.

Most if not all nobility are the product of hundreds of generations of interbreeding. You cant find one case where this aristocrat didnt marry another aristocrat from their own house or from another. This is the case with the elite in Portugal, Spain, france, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Lichetenstein, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Serbia, Russia. The main concentration of the ruling noble houses are from here; and the big houses are the house of Savoy, house of bourbon (probably the most powerful), house of orange, house of loraine-habsburg, etc

Just look at a few of these elites

1. Aymes (490)
2. Wago, Count of Montreuil 512-XXX
3. Leuthaire, Duke of Allemania (d533/4)
4. Erchenaud (Erkembald)
5. Leuthaire [II] (Laetharus)
6. Erchinold, Major Domo of France (d657/661)
7. Leuthaire [III], aka Leudisius of Peronne, Major Domo of France (d673)
8. Adalric or Etichon, c. 630 - bef. 690, Duke of Alsace from 670; brother of Gandalen, Abbot of Béze who died aft. 677
9. Adalric or Haicon, c. 670 - aft. 726, Count of Norgau
10. Albéric, c. 710 - c. 760, Count of Norgau c. 730 - 735
11. Eberard I, c. 745 - c. 795, Count of Norgau 765 - 777
12. Eberard II, c. 790 - c. 864, Count of Norgau in 864
13. Eberard III, 830 - c. 900, Count of Norgau in 885
14. Hugues I, bef. 875 - c. 940, Count of Norgau
15. Eberard IV, 905 - 18 December 967, Count of Norgau until 951
16. Adalbert, c. 955 - aft. 1033, Count of Metz in c. 890, Founder of the Monastery of Bougainville
17. Gerard de Bouzonville, Count of Metz, c. 985 - 1045
18. Gerard, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1028 - 1070; his older brother Adalbert, c. 1016 - 1048, Count of Longwy, Duke of Haute Lorraine from 1047 to 1048, was the patrilineal ancestor of the Counts of Burgundy and the Kings of Castile from the 12th century to the 15th century
19. Theodoric II, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1055 - 1115
20. Simon I, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1080 - 1138; his younger brother Thierry of Alsace, d. c. 1168, Count of Flanders, was the patrilineal ancestor of the House of Flanders
21. Matthias I, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1110 - 1176
22. Frederick I, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1140 - 1207
23. Frederick II, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1165 - 1213
24. Matthias II, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1192 - 1251
25. Frederick III, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1230 - 1303
26. Theobald II, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1260 - 1312
27. Frederick IV, Duke of Lorraine, 1282–1328
28. Rudolph, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1310 - 1346
29. John I, Duke of Lorraine, 1346–1390
30. Frederick of Lorraine, 1371–1415
31. Antoine of Vaudémont, c. 1395 - 1431
32. Frederick II of Vaudémont, 1417–1470
33. René II, Duke of Lorraine, 1451–1508
34. Antoine, Duke of Lorraine, 1489–1544
35. Francis I, Duke of Lorraine, 1517–1545
36. Charles III, Duke of Lorraine, 1543–1608
37. Francis II, Duke of Lorraine, 1572–1632
38. Nicholas II, Duke of Lorraine, Cardinal, 1609–1679
39. Charles V, Duke of Lorraine, 1643–1690
40. Leopold, Duke of Lorraine, 1679–1729
41. Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor, 1708–1765
42. Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor, 1747–1792
43. Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor, 1768–1835
44. Archduke Franz Karl of Austria, 1802–1878
45. Archduke Charles Louis of Austria, 1833–1896
46. Archduke Otto Francis of Austria, 1865–1906
47. Blessed Charles I of Austria, 1887–1922
48. Otto von Habsburg, 1912 -

Otto Von Habsburg, the son of the late emperor of Austria/hungary comes from a patrilineal line that goes back to 490 CE - - - and this is simply what can be recorded. It most likely goes into Roman times and further back. Each person in his line was a governor in some capacity.

Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembroug

1. Robert or Radon, Mayor of the Palace of Austrasia in 613
2. Robert, Referendary in 629 and Duke in 631
3. Erlebert, Noble of Therouanne
4. Robert, Mayor of the Palace of Neustria in 653, Referendary in 658 and Count in Alsace in 673
5. Robert I of Worms and Rheingau, d. 764
6. Thuringbert of Worms and Rheingau
7. Robert II of Worms and Rheingau (Robert of Hesbaye), 770 - 807
8. Robert III of Worms and Rheingau, 808 - 834
9. Robert IV the Strong, 820 - 866
10. Robert I of France, 866 - 923
11. Hugh the Great, 895 - 956
12. Hugh Capet, 941 - 996
13. Robert II of France, 972 - 1031
14. Henry I of France, 1008–1060
15. Philip I of France, 1053–1108
16. Louis VI of France, 1081–1137
17. Louis VII of France, 1120–1180
18. Philip II of France, 1165–1223
19. Louis VIII of France, 1187–1226
20. Louis IX of France, 1215–1270
21. Robert, Count of Clermont, 1256–1317
22. Louis I, Duke of Bourbon, 1279–1342
23. James I, Count of La Marche, 1319–1362
24. John I, Count of La Marche, 1344–1393
25. Louis, Count of Vendôme, 1376–1446
26. Jean VIII, Count of Vendôme, 1428–1478
27. François, Count of Vendôme, 1470–1495
28. Charles de Bourbon, Duke of Vendôme, 1489–1537
29. Antoine of Navarre, 1518–1562
30. Henry IV of France, 1553–1610
31. Louis XIII of France, 1601–1643
32. Louis XIV of France, 1638–1715
33. Louis, Dauphin of France (1661-1711), 1661–1711
34. Philip V of Spain, 1683–1746
35. Philip, Duke of Parma, 1720–1765
36. Ferdinand, Duke of Parma, 1751–1802
37. Louis of Etruria, 1773–1803
38. Charles II, Duke of Parma, 1799–1883
39. Charles III, Duke of Parma, 1823–1854
40. Robert I, Duke of Parma, 1848–1907
41. Felix of Bourbon-Parma, 1893–1970
42. Jean, Grand Duke of Luxembourg, 1921 -
43. Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg, 1955 -

Again, this is some serious stuff. Henri is from the house of bourbon, and Otto from the house of Loraine.

And this is especially remarkable, the Massimo family of Rome trace their ancestory back to Fabius Maximus (280 BCE) who himself was of the maximi (massimo and maximo mean the same thing) family of ancient Rome, who were themselves an offshoot of the Fabia Family. Marcus Fabius Ambustus was the great great grandfather of Fabius Maximus and pontifex Maximus in rome in 390 BCE... Beyond the fabia family, you move into the realm of myth. Their ancestor was 'hercules' according to their legend. Of course this is to be understood in a mystical sense. In all likelyhood their biological ancestors before this came from the near east. - Greece, Macedonia, Turkey, Cyprus etc.

Camillo Massimo was a 17th century cardinal who was of the prominent 'massimo' family in Rome.

Its absurd that this has always gone on. Imagine the arrogance, the sheer sense of entitlement that transcends our own 'primitive' understanding of egotism that these particular individuals who are from these noble families possess. And we wonder why our world is so unbelievably screwed up. Its because of these people. Who in turn have controlled western culture and civilization sicnes its beginnings. It philosophy is as much apart of their genes, unconscious, language as it is a staple of their culture. Its a principle of the hellenistic/babylonian/egyptian/indo-european philosophy that hasnt changed for 5000 years.

This is about the massimo family of today. Sounds like theyre the fulcrum of the entire elitist structure. Theyre so noble theyre hardly even known, staying permanently behind the scenes in the 'eternal city' with im sure sufficient representation in the Vatican, and other power structures.

"Many of the Massimo princesses who married into the family were from the most important Royal families of Europe. These included HRH Princess Cristina of Saxony, who married Prince Camillo Massimiliano in 1796; HRH Princess Maria-Gabriella of Savoy, who married Prince Camillo Vittorio in 1827; HRH Princess Beatrice of Borbon, daughter of HRH Don Carlos, Duke of Madrid, the pretender to the Spanish throne who married Prince Fabrizio in 1897; and HRH Princess Maria-Adelaide of Savoy-Genoa, daughter of the Duke of Genoa and niece of King Victor Emmanuel III[6], who married Prince Leone in 1935.

The family all bear the Princely title (see original Almanach de Gotha, 1922 edition linked below) [7]. The Princely family is represented by Prince Fabrizio Massimo-Brancaccio, Prince of Arsoli and Prince of Triggiano (b. 1963), whose heir Prince Fabrizio has requested not be cited, and Prince Stefano Massimo, Prince of Roccasecca dei Volsci (b. 1955), whose heir is Prince Valerio Massimo (b. 1973) [8]. On the 21 May 2009 Prince Valerio reached the summit of Mount Everest"

edit on 13-9-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Personally I don't care what happens to my corpse. I'm signed up for organ donations across the board and I want my body donated to medical research. I've instructed my next of kin to give whatever is left over the cheapest possible disposal...money should be spent on the living, not the dead, IMHO.

That said, the OP is correct that the British royals seem to be living in some kind of fantasy land of their own imagining...to my UK friends: When are you guys going to restrict the tax flow to these clowns?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

If he likes them so much, he should go one step further and request burial in one!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

....I've heard explicit details about what happens to donated bodies for the sake of "science" and it is the one thing I will never allow to happen to my corpse lol. You're basically turned into a learn-how-to-saw kit for sophomore college students to hack, skin and break (literally) you to pieces, then burn.

Very far from romantic. Unless you had some weird strange deformity or disease.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I think it is a good idea.

I hate the idea of chemicals and vaults and really even burial.

I wish my FAMILY could cremate me.

(I want to be cremated, but I live in Georgia, lol...we know what happened to folks cremated in this part of Georgia....)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Hey dont really sorry i havent being on line in a day or two and couldnt reply till now.That is far out mate,once again some great information like always

As for burying the dead. Thats a Hebrew/Jewish custom. Its rooted in the belief in the resurrection of the dead at the end of this world. In other words, Judaism believes that G-d created this world for a purpose. When some cremates their body they making a metaphysical statement to the creator. My body did not come from the earth, and nor was or is there any purpose to the body. Judaisom disallows cremation for this reason. The return of the body to the earth (and what do you mean invasaive materials? The body is ORGANIC) signifies a returning the body the creator gave to us, but it also implies a belief that the body will be united with the soul in a time to come - the period of the resurrection of the dead in the Messianic age. Maybe this means that the physical will be redeemed from its status of being contrary to the will of the soul, or maybe it means the very body will be the source of sustenance for the soul when G-d recreates the earth.... Its shrouded in mystery this kabbalistic concept

Very interesting stuff my friend,i find it truely amazing the stories from a messianic sense.I didnt know that being cremated was against beliefs of judaisom but makes sense that we should return to the earth,i agree the body is organic,we turn to every mirco and macro nutrients out there when we die
and start the process of life all over again for plants.
I also agree with your opinion on the elites,the royals could not care one bit about the every day man who make the world turn in reality,they wrote in there own books that they had a way to out breed compassion for the average person.Some of the quotes they have made also,its very clear[remember prince phillips quote about coming back as a virus and wiping out half the world,shocking but very real.]

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Hey Rockpuck ,thanks for the replies buddy
,its amazing some of the things the royal family come up with
,everyday their is some hair brain scheme to put the average person down,i laugh when celebs dont accept their O.B.E ,C.B.E all for great service to the crown.They give you a award so you can come in and get on your knees for her,what a crock.

the Queen and her husband are in fact cousins

Im totally agree with you Rockpuck,no comment really needed for this
300 people to snub the queen

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join