It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Close Encounter!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verideecimo
Here is the sketch that best displays what I saw. The sketch doesn't even begin to capture the brightness and clarity, but it gives you the idea at least.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Verideecimo because: wrong link again

WOW man thats exactly how I pictured it in my mind cause I've had a similar experience before! The same kind of star, but it wasn't only floating in one spot it was moving all around and I could actually make out features which in my opinion looked like some kind of benevolent ghost entity. It was incredibly bright but not the kind that hurts your eyes, and there was a kid sleeping in the house at the time. My dog was barking at it as it was going from left to right in front of our porch. By the way this happened back in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil around April 1999. Its where I come from and I've always have had weird paranormal experiences, and maybe just maybe what you saw was not a UFO but maybe something paranormal. Man this is great. Thanks for sharing the experience and the sketch! Plus, people that never experienced stuff paranormal stuff in their lives will never fully realize the kind of impact that seeing something like that has on your life. Again thanks for sharing and for being brave enough to come forward with this, it is much appreciated!
Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Someone can't understand the feelings that accompany such encounters. Until someone has had a similar experience they shouldn't be quick to judge.

Thanks for putting the picture up the proper way. I couldn't figure it

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I was speaking to my wife about that night and she reminded me about something else that I experienced between us seeing the strange lights in the sky and when I went into my daughter's room. It's been a number of years so I forgot about this event occurring on the same night.

A short time after I took a number of videos through my living room window and down on the street I walked into my kitchen to get something. I was buy my refrigerator and I turned to my right to walk back into my living room when I experienced something eerie. I felt something pushing down on my right shoulder. I know the difference between a muscle cramp/spasm or itch. This was unmistakable, distinct physical contact. I felt like someone or something was pushing down from above. I remember moving down and to the side as a reaction to dodge or shake loose. I yelled "get off me!".

There were just too many things that happened that night consecutively for it to be just coincidental.

Verideecimo

edit on 14-9-2010 by Verideecimo because: mistake

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
And you decided today you wanted to share this? And if this story is real you should put up the accompanying pictures. But looking at your posting history I think its safe to say this is not to be taken seriously.

That attitude sucks, faceoff. The guy's probably is telling the events as he witnessed them, so what's the use of of pictures, especially given how easy it is for any person with a minimum of intelligence to make fake stuff with Photoshop or Gimp?

edit on 18/9/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verideecimo
reply to post by Silver Star

I joined fairly recently. I'm only posting this story now because I'm new to this site and I've never shared this story with anybody online before.

If you just met someone for the first time, like a new co-worker and they were comfortable enough with you to share an experience they had 5 years earlier, would you say to them that it didn't happen because they just told you?

That's a bad reason for dismissing someone's experience. How were they going to tell you when they didn't know you? Very weak.

With all due respect could it have been...

Perhaps it's her guardian angel, spirit guide or maybe even a relative that has passed on.

Real Guardian Angel Sighting?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Anyways, Rightnwrong, what was the color of that orb? If it was white-blueish this is a quite common sighting. BUT given it was right above a garden, this could very well be potassium "flares".

I heard there is a weird chemical effect in potatoes and potassium-rich stones underground that makes them light up and hover for a while.

But if that thing was big enough and behaving in an "intelligent" way, then it could be some sort of artificial device.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join