It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'West needs to mobilize into coalition to strike Iran'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

'West needs to mobilize into coalition to strike Iran'

www.jpost.com

Danny Yatom, former head of Mossad, says sanctions are not enough, attack is needed to stop Iranian nuclear arms race, Israel "retains the right to self-defense."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Netanyahu "We will hit with immense force"
Ahmadinejad challenges Obama to TV debate on solving world's problems
Assad warns of growing threat of Middle East war
Iran sets major exercise; Ahmadinejad sees war by November

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
We have heard a lot concerning the Nuclear Iran Energy program..
it still hard to proove that they will make nukes with it
but since we were lied upon Irak WMD to invade the country ..
its plausible that Israel will strike soon again with the same reasons and with the USA help again... the chances of a strike are all in place .. i dont know what Israel is waiting for .. Obama approval of course

I beleive they will strike Iran like they did in Irak in the past and Syria not to long ago .. the way they invaded Gaza and Lebanon recently raised the alarm of this situation ..
I dont see now.... the chances of letting Iran with nuclear energy happening anytime soon
with all what Israel said about the Iran Nuclear reactor i see their point that its unaceptable for them to let Iran with that power...
from my part ...Obama should say let Iran having nuclear energy and attack DENIED

Im just surprise Israel didnt go to fast on Iran ...
Israel know that they need huge military strategic plan if they want to win this futur Iran war...
so they take the time now to plan it before the big showdown

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9/12/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i hope for people's sake and lives of the inocent they dont go into iran but its looking likely isint it??

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob
i hope for people's sake and lives of the inocent they dont go into iran but its looking likely isint it??

Its hard to deny the chances that Israel attack Iran soon are high ...
they have waited a little bit to the inevitable in their heads
perhaps to plan it more carefully since they loose in Lebanon in 2006
if they loose with Iran its the end of the Israel zionist regime but not Israel it self
some jews are against the current regime for good reasons

'2nd Lebanon War defeat was result of distance from God'

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I see no other option "for Israel" they have to back up all the rhetoric they have been spewing the last few years.
If they dont they will be seen as all bark and no bite.
They will say they gave diplomacy a chance but it wasnt working...IMO

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i think the next questions could be when!?? not if!
could they be waiting be a false flag??

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
God help us... If there is a war with Iran....

My son's life to be sacrificed for a Zionist regime's paranoia????.

I'm willing to wait and see if Iran drops a nuke or two...or three...or four on Israel before anybody else gets involved.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
we need to strike Iran
like we need another
hole in our head.

I am so sick of zionism
and the corrupt Israeli
and American gov.
Oh and let's not forget
Karzai the corrupt puppet
too.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So, do you guys seriously think this might happen soon?

It seems like every day a thread like this appears.

Get on with it already.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The Israel regime have plunge the world into a state of fear
for them letting Iran having a nuclear reactor = they will nukes everybody on the planet

West needs new missile shield against Iranian nuclear threat, Nato chief says

Anders Fogh Rasmussen told The Sunday Telegraph he has full American backing for a proposed €200 million (£165 million) defensive "shield", which he hopes will be agreed in November at a summit of members in Lisbon.

He was speaking after weapons inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) warned last week that Iran had passed a crucial nuclear threshold which took it nearer to being able to arm ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads.

"Based on their public statements we know that Iran already has missiles with a range sufficient to hit targets in Europe, and they don't hide the fact that they want to further develop their capability," Mr Rasmussen said.

"If Iran eventually acquires a nuclear capability that will be very dangerous, and a direct threat to the allies. That is the reason why I am now proposing a new and effective Nato missile defence system."

and this .. i wish someday that CNN could put that kind of news on their front page:

The Jews of Iran are Far Better Off Than Palestinians of Gaza

There are 25,000 Jews in Iran, which is the largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside Israel. Iranian Jews are not persecuted or abused, in fact, they are protected under the Iranian constitution. They are free to practice their religion and to vote in elections. They are not stopped and searched at checkpoints, are not brutalized by an army of occupation and are not confined in a densely populated penal colony (Gaza) where they are deprived of the basic means of subsistence. Iranian Jews live in dignity and enjoy the benefits of citizenship.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is demonized by Western media. He is called anti-Semitic and a "new Hitler." But if these allegations were true, then why did the majority of Iranian Jews vote for Ahmadinejad in the recent presidential elections? Is it possible that most of what is known about Ahmadinejad is based only on rumors and propaganda?

Its the palestinian who are really oppressed .. Lebanon and Iran soon + Syria & Turkey ?
whos the racist regime ? Iran or Israel ?

edit on 9/12/2010 by Ben81 because: correction

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just when I was thinking all of this Iran is bad crap ended.

If an attack is issued, the people need to stand up and stop this. Otherwise, i fear a war may come to North America.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This appears to be more posturing. I wouldn't look too much into this. Right now is sandstorm season in the Middle East. Most strikes occur once the storms have past, MOST.

The call for an International Coalition is a pretty novel idea but I don't give it any substance or backing. I think most forget that we had an I.C. going into Iraq and Afhganistan. Just because Country X says they will stay the course and help doesn't mean squat.

With the short analysis I don't see anyone going into Iran unless it is Bi-Lateral, United States and Israel. I also believe Israel is going to do what they please knowing Washington doesn't have their back on this one. Anyone recall the "6 Day War"? Yeah... Let's stop bashing and counting out Israel and their strength! They are not to be messed with and must have a chip on their shoulder. Look who they are surrounded by! PEOPLE WHO WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO SEE THEM DESTROYED!

Get em' IDF!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Who would bring this war you speak of to the United States?
I assume you are talking our the "Red Armies"?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Just when I was thinking all of this Iran is bad crap ended.

If an attack is issued, the people need to stand up and stop this. Otherwise, i fear a war may come to North America.

I wish it was ended to

it will never end until the strikes comes
since 9/11 the patern didnt change
they attacked Iran and Afghanistan for a reason..
guess who is in the middle of those 2 countries ... YES ... IRAN
coincidences like that dont happen for nothing
all big plans have pions to move before the final showdown

im not even sure if Obama have a word to say about that
is he the one to give the green light .. or he doesnt have any power to stop it
I think Israel zionist regime anti muslim are making the decisions ...
if they attack Iran ..the USA will have no choice to protect is dear zionist friend
but USA will not strike first.. thats for sure

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Does anyone else get exhausted by the Iran issue?

There is no let up in the rhetoric something's got to give. The pressure cannot remain at this level indefinitely. I think if this does kick off it will most likely start by accident, possibly during a 'routine' ship inspection.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So, I am at a meeting of local community leaders (I am a member of an organization that other civic leaders are a part of...likely many other ATSers) on Friday for lunch. The guest speaker is talking about a program that he is a part of that helps counsel war vets with PTSD. This guy isn't a doctor or clinician. He is a patient that is recovered to a point that he went and got training to help others.

He served a command position in the first Gulf war, was a 20 police force vet (retired as chief of his force), and has worked for about half a dozen companies like Blackwater. He seems like a nice guy, but you can tell he is a hardened war vet, that he has seen combat, and that he likes combat (he admits this, says it is when he feels "normal").

During his speech he said something like, "In the future we will be counseling more and more vets as they return from places like Iraq, Iran, ....well, maybe not Iran, but we will get there eventually."

Makes you wonder, huh?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is what we need to spread

I am opposed to the building of the "mosque" two blocks from Ground Zero.
I want it built on Ground Zero.

Why? Because I believe in an America that protects those who are the victims of hate and prejudice. I believe in an America that says you have the right to worship whatever God you have, wherever you want to worship. And I believe in an America that says to the world that we are a loving and generous people and if a bunch of murderers steal your religion from you and use it as their excuse to kill 3,000 souls, then I want to help you get your religion back. And I want to put it at the spot where it was stolen from you.

Michael is a wise man with wise words
its a good messages of hope in humanity
exactly like i see it ...9/11 lives would not be wasted
the innocents who died that day for a lie will be remembered has the ones who was sacrifice so the world can change one day to the better ... avoiding futur rogue agents to even try another false flag that will englob the world in a state of terror..

Hope Michael Moore will reach many people with his films
they show a lot of true sides

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
we are dumb to think about jumping into another war... Economically we are hurting... And if no one realized this... You cannot fight battles on 3 fronts it is impossible and would make us look like Germany during WWII. I think just about everyone is starting to get fed up with these Zionist mongrels who are trying to feed our hate and anger... Maybe, just maybe Hitler was onto something but it was still wrong for what he did to innocent Jews, maybe he knew of how much of a threat the Zionist Jews were... Who knows for sure. One thing for sure, the Zionist Jews will not go unpunished for their genocide... If God left them to lose the 6-day war I can see why.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It's not if but when. And from the hate Muslim threads here on ATS; if you can't see the purpose you must not be paying attention.

It's just a matter of time till the war starts and those of us that oppose it will be called traitors and terrorist sympathizers just like in the past with Iraq and Afghanistan.

The drums of war are beating and expect a false flag op to stir up the people so they will support another war.

God help us.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

First, let me say that I find HuffPo to be a microcosm for small minded, "liberal" thinkers with a purely partisan agenda. Added to that, Michael Moore, to me, comes across as your average semi-intelligent high schooler who tends to write "essays" that are fully of opinions supported by pure fallacy. On occassion I might be able to agree with what he says, but the way he says it puts me off to such a degree that agreement is nearly impossible.

Having said that, this article that you linked to is, for the most part, outstanding. I encourage all readers to read through what Michael Moore has to say on this topic.

It is a viewpoint that I fully believe that our founding fathers would support 100%.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join