It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Iraqi civilians SLAUGHTERED Than 9/11 Victims...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

i

Has it occured to you that the people didn't want US to invade their country? Have you already forgotten that Iraq was an illegal invasion, justified by a huge LIE?

So, are you really saying that you believe it is ok to go and illegally invade and massacre a country based on a lie?

Are you really saying you think condemning the mass murder is funny?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

You argument doesn't withstand scrutiny.

So, Saddam Hussein was a tyrant. There are sadly many tyrants in the world - Burma, Zimbabwe, for example.

So, why not invade these countries too?? Because Israel doesn't (yet) perceive them as a threat, and because they have no oil.

The invasion of Iraq was a crime and a flagrant and blatant breach of international law.

You offer a word of caution to the readers of this thread, let me respond in kind. Beware the unquestioning mind which takes in unquestioningly the poisoned propaganda of the MSM, and in so doing becomes complicit in the crimes themselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Source

So let me ask, was it worth invading two countries? In my opinion, absolutely not.

To state this makes me think you feel we went to war over 9/11????

Sorry friend but Bush did 9/11 as he also started the war and in the end it is over a gas line. Also as an added perk they stripped rights and enforced tracing "big brother" tatics for there own personal benifit.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Let me assure you... If the US hadn't invaded.... People would still be burned,hung,stoned and yes Americans and British would still be hung and beheaded over there.

I say we pull all of our support from the entire world.. Let them sort it out.. Stop sending ALL aid to ALL countries.. Take care of our own....

The world condems us for medling.. lets pull out and let the begging for help begin..

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Nobody finds mass murder funny... But the fact that you have lost grip on the difference between personal opinion and facts is hilarious... Your group will be the first to use the fall back "quit watching fox and find the truth" ... Well your opinion is the basis of every last conspiracy site on the net.... So its just a different side of the same coin. Somewhere, buried deep, is the real truth...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Was it worth it? You go ask those Jihadists who did most of the killings! Was it worth committing 9/11? Was it worth suicide bombings in Afghanistan and Iraq? You go man!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I love how people automatically assume that civilian deaths are strictly the result of purposeful killings by American troops. Have any of you even MET a soldier? A Marine? Or Airman? Or Sailor? We're not all war-hungry killers.

The civilians are largely targets of their own people. Car bombs going off in markets aren't aimed at us, but at the locals for either their difference in beliefs or their tolerance of our presence. Granted, our involvement allowed such things to happen, so you can blame us on that.

And believe it or not Iraq is making progress. You can search the Internet and watch TV all you want, but you won't get the truth from sitting at home. A very large portion of Baghdad homes have satellite dishes on their roofs. Nightclubs are operating in Basra. Men walk around in Izods. Maybe the deaths were not worth it, but people are making progress and are generally happy about it.

Oh, and they have their own version of our Scouts. They go camping, wear Western-yet-conservative clothing, and wear baseball caps. It's amazing how Western ideals catch on.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
the most amazing thing is that, imagine if the guy that died on 911 could see the consequences of his death

his death was used as an excuse to go into an illegal war that caused much more deaths than the initial incident

really, the US is directly responsible for all those civilians deaths, since they were the ones who pushed for the war

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

No it was Islamic terrorists that pushed for war. Think about it, no 9/11 no invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It was the PNAC that pushed for 9/11 as well as multiple wars in the Middle East. The PNAC thought the same way as you did, only there wasn't a 9/11 at the time, so they thought "No new Pearl Harbor, no multiple wars, no massive increase in defense spending anytime soon."

edit on 22-9-2010 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
When will my fellow Americans pull the flag from their eyes. When will they stopping listening to the drums of freedom (war). And take a cold hard look.

Clear your mind for a second. Review the history of the Middle East in your mind. If you need a refresher look it up.

Now imagine that there is a foreign army occupying your country. They are there because your old government committed crimes against them. They tell you when and where you are allowed to go. And you must be very careful if you act funny or move wrong they might shoot you in self-defense. Or if it too much for you ask you to do this?

Can the U. S. military ran by our government bring peace and stability to the Middle East.

Can our government with 11 trillion dollars, and all it has, bring peace and stability to the USA.

So far I have not seen it. We may get a few good years but peace and stability no way. Every day our brave and loyal American troops are there it renews the cycle of hate and hopelessness that infects our world.

Is that too harsh?

Then at best we have been bullies with our banks, our corporations, and our army. And at worst Insane murdering capitalist demons who frighten little children.

Or how about this.

Under the current geopolitical, religious, and economic factors in the Middle East. No amount of US military hardware or combat troops in a Arab country will ever create one speck of freedom, justice or peace for any American. And it just may destroy them all.

Before any you say psycho baby killer.

Remember every single one of those men and woman swore (or affirmed) an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign or demonestic (spelling? lol). They could well be our hole card.

And if any of you military are listening? You only have to follow lawful orders. It is your duty to not commit a crime and to refuse an unlawful order. Ask a JAG it is a very slippery slope but it can be used against you when follow an unlawful order.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
It was the PNAC that pushed for 9/11 as well as multiple wars in the Middle East. The PNAC thought the same way as you did, only there wasn't a 9/11 at the time, so they thought "No new Pearl Harbor, no multiple wars, no massive increase in defense spending anytime soon."

edit on 22-9-2010 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

The corporate-governmental complex engineered the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions for oil, a gas pipeline and heroin, the money enriching the corporate elite.

Over 1.1 million Iraqis killed in seven and a half years of U.S. led occupation = nothing to the psychopathic humanity hating elite.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

yes,

much quicker.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

sucks, i know. just don't know what to do about it.

why don't you just walk up to a check point and pretend you have a bomb.

or really carry one.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ubeen

hell yeah, you convinced me!

whatever your politico-geo mukka yukka is, you sure turned me around with your logic.

i was just hoping for a draw.

i kill more of you than you kill of me.

you still won't lay down! ok, keep dieing.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by qalameid
I love how people automatically assume that civilian deaths are strictly the result of purposeful killings by American troops. Have any of you even MET a soldier? A Marine? Or Airman? Or Sailor? We're not all war-hungry killers.

The civilians are largely targets of their own people. Car bombs going off in markets aren't aimed at us, but at the locals for either their difference in beliefs or their tolerance of our presence. Granted, our involvement allowed such things to happen, so you can blame us on that.

And believe it or not Iraq is making progress. You can search the Internet and watch TV all you want, but you won't get the truth from sitting at home. A very large portion of Baghdad homes have satellite dishes on their roofs. Nightclubs are operating in Basra. Men walk around in Izods. Maybe the deaths were not worth it, but people are making progress and are generally happy about it.

Oh, and they have their own version of our Scouts. They go camping, wear Western-yet-conservative clothing, and wear baseball caps. It's amazing how Western ideals catch on.

you won't get through to THEM!

you know they are missing their pituitary gland, right?

plus blind in 1 eye and can't see out the other.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

If the source is true, the war seems very bad. However, it does not account for American casualties in America or other nations casualties in Afghanistan, it also does not state who the "slaughterers" are. Is www.prosebeforehos.com... a reputable source? and are there other sites with this info, and more, I assume there are (should probably research).

This post is from the future!!! It's 4:19pm 11/10/10 and the posts time-stamp says 12/10/10 (Timezones).

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Better cost estimate

The Burj Khalifa tallest building in the world costs 1.5 billion to build

en.wikipedia.org...

What is the budget of the department of homeland security?

www.washingtonpost.com...

The Department of Homeland Security received a nearly 3 percent boost in discretionary funding, to $43.6 billion, in President Obama's 2011 budget request.

Thats around 40 billion PER YEAR! The department has been around since 2003, so we have spent 280 billion on it. We could have built 186 world trade centers!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

i am a bit confused how attacking iraq even avenged 9/11, what did iraq have to do with it? i thought that was why the u.s. went into afghanistan, to get rid of a training camp. the hijackers were mainly saudi, so how does iraq fit into it?

i am getting confused for the reason why iraq was attacked.

i have been told, because they have weapons of mass destruction and can attack us within 45 minutes!, then o' saddam killed innocent people so we are 'freeing' the iraqi people and overthrowing him. i have never been told that iraq had anything to do with 9/11.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

i am a bit confused how attacking iraq even avenged 9/11, what did iraq have to do with it? i thought that was why the u.s. went into afghanistan, to get rid of a training camp. the hijackers were mainly saudi, so how does iraq fit into it?

i am getting confused for the reason why iraq was attacked.

i have been told, because they have weapons of mass destruction and can attack us within 45 minutes!, then o' saddam killed innocent people so we are 'freeing' the iraqi people and overthrowing him. i have never been told that iraq had anything to do with 9/11.

Iraq was attacked because Saddam supposedly was making nukes. Afghanistan was attacked because we though Osama Bin Laden the true mastermind behind 9/11 was hiding in Afghanistan

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join