It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO's filmed over water on News (NEW)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Another UPDATE:

Just got home from work and had this in my email. I guess we missed on the question about the ships location and heading, I sent him the link to the google map to see if that was right place so maybe it will help up...

Meanwhile this is what he had to say about the film:

The footage has gone to our military for study. I'm not a UFO person but have an open mind. However, this has surprised my wife & I. I just get a bit peeved when people make up lies and stupid comments. We are not making any claims and I rather wish now that the Australian UFO people had not sent the clip to our TV station here. Regards,

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

He is not quite accurate when he says he has not made any claims:
1) Distance was over 1.5kms: remains to be determined
2) It would be difficult to see kites at that distance: not true

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yigstarhouse.....

Regarding the witness' commentary that you posted:

I've been through this before.

The witness will be better off if he keeps a cool head & thoroughly considers all that is being conjectured & written about the case.

That way, he can get closer to the truth of the matter, which is extremely important in the emotionally charged area of UFO sightings.

I hope he can do that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Maybe...maybe not

Are you being formal with me????
lol sorry couldn't help it... I think his comment was really regarding the replies he has gotten on good ol yt. They have been rather ..well, yt., if you know what I mean. I don't know if he has gotten over here yet. I also think he is just a proper old gentleman that will be 70 soon and is still not sure what just happened. Im guessing he got flooded with calls and now some of his friends think his elevator is missing a floor and lord knows what from the fall out of the tv show. More then likely he wishing this never bloddy happened!

oh yea... pssst Maybe? you can call me yig!

edit on 20-9-2010 by yigsstarhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ahem.....

Yo Yiggy!!!

How's that?

Regarding the comments.....if he's refering to YT comments, then that is understandable.....it's a zoo out there!

One hopes that if he reads this thread in detail, considering all angles, viewpoints, material, etc... he may feel that he can engage in a more mature discussion here, than is possible in the YT environment.

If he does join us, we will have to look after him!

Kind regards as always
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I am with MMN on this.

Can you email some of our reply's to him- so he knows it's not like You Tube?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Another UPDATE 09-24-10

Just thought I would let you folks know I have still been keeping in touch with our friend. I've asked a couple questions and it seems a ufo show wants to pursue this... Poor guy is ready to pull his hair out about now I think!

Anyhow, I sent him the map we have been looking at and he is going to send me his. Maybe from what he has said though, you might be able to glean some clues...

We were roughly 30 minutes after leaving the harbour. We had picked up to top speed which is around 20 knots. The waves and wind was coming from our nose which is to the right of the camera position. The objects were traveling directly into the wind which you can hear in the camera mic. It was strong!! If you watch the barge in the clip you will see the waves crashing over the side. I've had a look at Google Earth to try and work our exacly where we were but there are several islands there. The boats next stop was at 7am the next morning ... only a hop to stop at an island called Lifou. Looking at google earth I'm not sure if we slipped between some islands or around them because we went to dinner. I have a photo I took of the ships voyage course map which was hanging in a glass cabinet on deck, I'll send it to you if you let me have your email. The guy who is chasing us to do the story is a guy called Bob Kiviat. He's done all sorts of productions for NBC.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Seriously people? I'm a believer in UFO's (the extraterrestrial kind) and what I see here is wind-surfers.

If by some odd chance that it isn't then this lucky guy was the first to video document Iran's new "flying boats".

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I hate the attitude of the news readers. They giggle at it and try to look away from the camera. They're themselves 2 humanoid beings from the universe and totally dismiss every thought of intelligent life out here.

Disclosure will never be reached because people aren't ready.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
when i watch the video why do i get the impression that the dark objects are flapping their wings.....

Because you have made up your mind they must be birds, so you 'see' 'flapping wings'.. but then sails or kites would flap too

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
If the guy making the video was on a moving ship, then it means that the moving object, whatever it may be, was moving faster than we see it, because it was moving in the same direction as the ship, and it looks like the ship was moving at a relatively high speed.

Well it does say at 1:53 in the video that he made the call when he got back from the cruise

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
"Estimated height of objects ..around two storeys plus"

That can just as esily mean heigh above the water as the height of the object... but a 'storey' in a building is normally only 10 feet (8 ft inside and a couple feet between floors) so 20 ft can easily cover a kite

This one is about two stories up and about 20 feet in height

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
my thing like always, is it a real UFO or something else?
If we have to ask or if there is any doubt then the video is just not good enough.
If you believe or have seen something that you know definitely was extra ordinary and not normal and then you finally film it because it is right in front of you, so close you could kiss it, then we will be talking.
Until then, this is just another dust collector.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join