It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO's filmed over water on News (NEW)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interesting video. The only thing that comes to mind that these objects could be are the observation towers from submarines:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21f95c99c364.gif[/atsimg]

Perhaps there was a naval military exercise going on.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Interesting video.

I wonder why they didn't show the whole 40 seconds but only some 20, 25 seconds that we don't know if they are the beginning, the middle or the end of the whole footage.

Nice find.

The rest of the footage could've been completely unusable. Might've been too shaky or too blurry.

Anyway,
Interesting video. My first guess is that it's some remote controlled objects. But other than that, for once, I'm stumped!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I would like to use this opportunity to say that I was wrong, we can see 34 seconds of uninterrupted video, so it's not as bad as I said.

Also, for those asking about it, it looks like this was aired on Saturday, 2010-09-11 (that's September 11 for those not used to real ways of writing dates.
).

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

ha ha ha!!! guess so.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Grainy blurry film footage as usual hand shaking like the filmer is detoxing off vodka and vicodin. But I shouldn't complain...if it were shot in HD crystal clear BluRay then you would have people screaming CGI.

I guess nothing short of a "V" type encounter will do. Park it directly over your city right downtown where everyone is so shocked they all stop their cars at green lights and get out and start looking straight up. All
80,000 people fixated on the craft and the same time in total awe.

As far as big UFOs parked over major cities, that's already happened many times, from Washington DC in 1952 to Phoenix in 1997.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
reply to post by dalan.

I believe from watching the original video the man was on a cruise. I don't know if there is a port at that location, but it seems he filmed it from the beach of where ever he was. Either way, he couldn't have gotten closer.

I really wish people would actually watch the whole thing through before asking questions as a lot of them are answered in the original video.

I know that Noumea, New Calidonia is a port city and once had a big naval base. This guy was on a cruise ship that stopped there.

I won't try to offer any explanations for the objects filmed, and in any event I've heard far too many totally ludicrous explanations for UFOs over the years.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny420ls
...... the cast of the station acted rather funny when they did the intro to the story. I'm looking forward to seeing what some will have to say about this.

I find their body language more relevant than the ufo footage:

They wouldn't be smirking after a decent anal probing by ETs

edit on 12-9-2010 by Golden Rule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
As usual why do we have to watch a bad copy second or third generation when we can get
the original broadcast in high resolution better for any analysis. Go here,
The Sunrise Channel 7 TV News Australia website and watch the report titled UFO Mystery.

au.tv.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It looks like a couple of kiteboarders to me. I've seen a lot of them.
The kites are significantly larger than sailboard kites. They can be seen at good distance, far enough so that the riders can be difficult to see (particularly in low light conditions).

vimeo.com...

edit on 9/12/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
First of all, IMHO I don't think this is a hoax video, nor do I believe it is kites, or bags, or anything of the ordinary. These defenitely bonified unidentified flying objects. They look as though they could be under intelligent control, or could be unidentified animals for all we know? Seems a credible source as well. What I don't like is how the news always plays that stupid X-Files theme song, and then plays light of the subject at the end of the story. Then turns around and follows it by some glamour, celeb story to pull your attention away quick to keep you simple, and turning a blind eye to important things like this? Good post by the way... S&F for you, these are the ones to watch that show up on the news it seems like

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

That is some top class googling right there, I was looking for a higher def version of the video for ages and couldn't find it!!

I bow to your Google foo

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Also, I disagree with your theory Phage. If it was kiteborders the black blobs on the old mans video would fade in and out. If you watch the kiteboard video you put up you would notice that when the kites hit the wind good, they are all over the place, sometimes turning towards the camera and becoming almost invisible. And the vid of the kiteborders was taken a heck of a lot closer than the vid of the two unidentified objects. It just doesn't add up to kitebording sorry, I'm not buyin it. If it were kiteboards in the old mans vid they would turn to certain angles and be paper thin to th naked eye. Thus making them seem to fade in and out which these did not do, they stayed consistant shapes through out the vid.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Recently I decided to not listen to audio when watching UFO footage, the reason being I don't want to be influenced before I check it out. People have such nice cameras and can't hold the dang thing still. Too blurry to make out much - I can only think it may be birds, black ducks maybe. Now I will listen to the audio.

edit on 12-9-2010 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Birds would be a lot smaller in the vid, they are behind a barge in the water, and these things are not small in comparison to the barge.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse
[more

It looks to me more like there floating or sticking out of the water more so than flying above the water. i dont have any cule what this is but for some reason all I can think of is two lock nest monster type creature's sticking there heads above the water. just my 2cents lol

Something like this
www.laronde.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 13-9-2010 by mikesardy because: added pic.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
guys if any one is near this site, i think a visit would be in order. Im in another state, but if any locals can go down and investigate with some footage or see if kite surfers are common etc this would help a lot with debunking/proving this .

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

WOWie, a Unidentified Floating Object.
I think this should be classified under "Is this Anything" category

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

WOWie, a Unidentified Floating Object.
I think this should be classified under "Is this Anything" category

I completely agree. I watched this video and wondered why there is even any replies; no offense to the OP but this video is horrible footage of what appears to be nothing.

I'll eat my own words (literally & figuratively) if someone proves otherwise, but until then I'm going to believe that this video is just some crappy footage of something blurry in the night that is hard to make out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join