It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO's filmed over water on News (NEW)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hey folks, have another one for you to look at. This one is pretty good because, 1, it isnt just little lights in the sky, 2, the news covered it, and 3 the witness seems pretty credible. I believe it was filmed very recently and it was posted today. I forgot to mention there are 2 of them over the water. I find it pretty interesting. The people from the news did what they could to rule out typical debunk ideas, though Im sure some of you will come up with more.

Anyhow, worth a looksie I think....

Thought I would add the "looped version" I made here as well. Makes it a little easier to watch. Watch the full version though for more information:

edit on 12-9-2010 by yigsstarhouse because: adding looped video

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Nice UFO video

my first thoughs are that the video is indeed legit
and those 2 things have a certain behavior .. = remote control flying object... thats a fact
the question is .. controlled by who ??

S&F
its plausible that Humans control these machines and not so far fetched .. ALIENS and from where ?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Really neat video. I really can't think of something that hovers over water like that, maybe birds.
The witness does seem to be honest and the cast of the station acted rather funny when they did the intro to the story. I'm looking forward to seeing what some will have to say about this.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this op, very interesting. I have to say I don't have anything that could clean the videos up to assertain an idea of shape and movable parts, I would like it if someone could throw up a clean still. Very interesting. Yes they could be a remote controlled vehicles. They also could be attached to something underwater acting as lift/movement. I'd definately want to see a better image/video. Black helicopters, thats my view until I investigate this more.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nice find.
Unfortunately the view is blurry. But this clip is going to be my favorite one.
I´m curious, are there more sightings lately? I´m not that long on ATS but it seems to be more.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Though it is interesting to look at, the quality and shaking of the video leaves us with very little...maybe a local flight log could shed some light on it, or someone else comes forward with better video, but this doesn't do much but stir the imagination - which is good, but frustrating as well.

There are lights on at the tip of that small bay, it might be wise to look up the local businesses in that area and see if they had any security cameras going...

The only thing that we can be certain of in this video, is that Man Utd. fell apart in the last two mintues against Everton
and the Gunners once again show their quality...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
ok I took a still shot and I also zoomed it to 150. After that it just gets to blurred. Messing with the contrast and stuff didnt really do anything either so I left it alone. So this is what I've got so far. Maybe I will try to make a loop video in a bit.

Zoomed 150:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny420ls
Really neat video. I really can't think of something that hovers over water like that, maybe birds.
The witness does seem to be honest and the cast of the station acted rather funny when they did the intro to the story. I'm looking forward to seeing what some will have to say about this.

If those are birds, then we're in just as big trouble as if they were UFOs. They'd have to be Thunderbirds or something.

There's a barge in the foreground, and provides a reference for a rough distance those objects are from the camera. The barge itself appears small, but then those objects are much further away than even the barge.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Dont worry any minute now people will assure us that they are only birds.

Get real people how in the hell could these be birds.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Grainy blurry film footage as usual hand shaking like the filmer is detoxing off vodka and vicodin. But I shouldn't complain...if it were shot in HD crystal clear BluRay then you would have people screaming CGI.

I guess nothing short of a "V" type encounter will do. Park it directly over your city right downtown where everyone is so shocked they all stop their cars at green lights and get out and start looking straight up. All
80,000 people fixated on the craft and the same time in total awe.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Interesting video.

I wonder why they didn't show the whole 40 seconds but only some 20, 25 seconds that we don't know if they are the beginning, the middle or the end of the whole footage.

Nice find.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think the gentleman who took the video seems credible enough.

My problem with this video is one I have with many UFO videos: We eventually see the whole 40 seconds, but what happened after that? Did the objects continue to drift out of sight?

Perhaps this question was addressed in the various interviews of the youtube -- I'm unable to pick out very much of what they are saying.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
oh just some local swamp gas
nothing to see here
move along folks

/sarcasm off

Oh it's a re-enactment of Jesus and Peter walking
on water wearing black robes

/jovial off

ummmm, have no clue
but an interesting video

but most ufo videos I have seen of ufo's
there are lights on them. these have no lights
that I can see and it almost seems as if they morph
in shape.

but I cant wait for the debunkers to hit the thread
to see how they explain this

edit on 12-9-2010 by boondock-saint because: further add

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Could he not have turned his cameras image stabilization on it's only one button for gods sake

It's a cool video, I just wish I could see more of it"

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Could he not have turned his cameras image stabilization on it's only one button for gods sake

it's possible he wasn't aware of this feature
as most amateurs don't know the full range of
features their equipment has. I don't know all
mine has either, lol

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

How far away was this man from the UFO? Could he make out any distinct features of the UFO or USO...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I know, I was being a little sarcastic there, It's just annoying trying to see what something is when the clip is making me feel slightly sea sick

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ok I made a loop of the film. Makes it a tad easier to focus on anyway. It was mentioned the guys batteries died, hence we dont see them move off. I wonder if it was a known battery drain that seems to happen when these things are around?

Anyhow here is the loop to watch:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

How far away was this man from the UFO? Could he make out any distinct features of the UFO or USO...

I would think you would know as much about that as I do if you watched the whole video. Im pretty sure he mentioned it at the end.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

I dont think that the witness could see much beyond what we can all see from the film. To me, the objects appear to be quite square and obviously pretty dark - but definitely anomalous. The images are crying out for some photo analysis!

I noticed that we got the obligatory X-Files music with that T.V report, as well as the usual smirks from the reporters treating the subject like a joke.

I have never really understood the taboo regarding having an interest in the UFO phenomena.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join