It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy within a Conspiracy to hide the truth - Conspiracy therorists wet dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
The truth is potentially an Energy Weapon attack or demonstration, hidden within a conspiracy of 9/11 being a deliberate demolition hidden beneath the cover up of terrorists hijacking planes!

You could never make this into a book or movie, it would be simply too complicated for the average person to comprehend! This journey start with who is Dr. Judy Wood? - LINK TO HER BIO

Judy D. Wood is a former professor of mechanical engineering with research interests in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, optical methods, deformation analysis, and the materials characterization of bio-materials and composite materials. She is a member of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM), co-founded SEM’s Biological Systems and Materials Division, and has served on the SEM Composite Materials Technical Division.

Dr. Wood received her

* B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),

* M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and

* Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Her Evidence That Needs to be Explained

1. The Twin Towers were destroyed faster than physics can explain by a free fall speed "collapse."

2. They underwent mid-air pulverization and were turned to dust before they hit the ground.

3. The protective bathtub was not significantly damaged by the destruction of the Twin Towers.

4. The rail lines, the tunnels and most of the rail cars had only light damage, if any.

5. The WTC underground mall survived well, witnessed by Warner Bros. Road Runner and friends. There were reports that "The Gap" was looted.

6. The seismic impact was minimal, far too small based on a comparison with the Kingdome controlled demolition.

7. The Twin Towers were destroyed from the top down, not bottom up.

8. The demolition of WTC7 was whisper quiet and the seismic signal was not significantly greater than background noise.

9. The upper 80 percent, approximately, of each tower was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the earth.

10. The upper 90 percent, approximately, of the inside of WTC7 was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the earth.

11. One file cabinet with folder dividers survived.

12. No toilets survived or even recognizable portions of one.

Her site is very in-depth and contains more than enough information to prove her case! - LINK TO HER SITE

edit on 12/9/2010 by theregonnakillme because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/12/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: clipped quoted content, added Required external source tags.

A conspiracy within a conspiracy you say? Sounds like inception to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

theregonnakillme:
Could you please state the evidence that you stand upon for 911 so that we could have an intelligent exchange on the 911 issues? Please? Otherwise it seems to me we are wasting each others time. I will await your answer. Be back much later as I have other substantive issues to address. I will hope you will respond.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Here you go PookztA. I've linked them for easier playback.

Einstein's quote "Condemnation without evidence is the height of ignorance" comes to mind when someone attacks Dr. Judy Wood without letting her speak. Others put words in her mouth and it is beyond me why people follow and don't question those who attack her without giving her a chance to respond. She is a scientist and is not dealing with speculation, the WHO or the WHy of 9/11. She's not even going after Al CIAeda or OBL. The videos below will open even the most skeptical eye... I agree with you PookztA.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Exopolitico because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
Here you go PookztA. I've linked them for easier playback.

Einstein's quote "Condemnation without evidence is the height of ignorance" comes to mind when someone attacks Dr. Judy Wood without letting her speak. Others put words in her mouth and it is beyond me why people follow and don't question those who attack her without giving her a chance to respond. She is a scientist and is not dealing with speculation, the WHO or the WHy of 9/11. She's not even going after Al CIAeda or OBL. The videos below will open even the most skeptical eye... I agree with you PookztA.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Exopolitico because: (no reason given)

excellent, thank you Exopolitico!

Best wishes,

-Abe

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthseekerofthefarnorth
could even get to the level of the National Press Club, I would assure that is was spread far and wide.

Anyone can hire the National Press Club to promote anything you like!

press.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by lambros56
Is it possible Nano-thermate , explosives along with a Direct-energy weapon ( Molecule separator ) from a space platform could have done the job?

Did you watch the video that was posted here:

video.google.com...#

I think watching that video will answer your question.

That guy was unnecessarily rude to that woman, and actually, she did present a good point about 1/3 of the volume of the building missing. I know what controlled demolition looks like, and ground zero should have been a heck of a lot more spread out than what we saw on TV. There should have been more mass to the debris, and there wasn't. I can't explain it. At first, I thought she was a Kook , but it is a valid point that she's making. The buildings really did seem to just kind of vaporize in the air. I mean, there was debris, but not nearly as must as it should have been, in all honesty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join