It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Links to the Ground Zero Mosque

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.observer.com...

Untangling the Bizarre CIA Links to the Ground Zero Mosque

coincidentally?

If this has any truth to this I see two scenarios,

one of the earliest backers of the nonprofit group, the Cordoba Initiative, that is spearheading the Ground Zero mosque, is a 52-year-old Scarsdale, New York, native named R. Leslie Deak.serving on the group's board of advisors since its founding in 2004 by Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, Deak was its principal funder, donating $98,000 to the nonprofit between 2006 and 2008.

Deak describes himself as a "Practicing Muslim with background in Christianity and Judaism, [with] in-depth personal and business experiences in the Middle East, living and working six months per year in Egypt." Born into a Christian home, Deak became an Orthodox Jew and married a Jewish woman before converting to Islam when he married his current wife, Moshira Soliman, with whom he now lives in Rye.

So he has been a Christian Jew and Muslim.

Leslie Deak's resume also notes his role as "business consultant" for Patriot Defense Group, LLC, a private defense contractor

From 2006 to 2008, R. Leslie Deak worked as a "business consultant" to this super-secretive security contractor with ties to the CIA and counterterrorism forces, and in those same three years he also donated nearly $100,000 in seed money to the foundation now advocating the construction of the so-called Ground Zero Mosque.

Deak also donated a total of $101,247 to something called the National Defense University Foundation.

National Defense University Foundation consist of colleges and research centers (including the National War College) funded by the Pentagon,

Deak also sits on the NDUF's board of directors, the chairman of which is Mark Treanor, the former general counsel for Wachovia bank from 1998 through its collapse in 2008 and a major bundler of campaign donations for the McCain-Palin ticket in 2008. Wachovia, now owned by Wells Fargo, was recently fined $160 million for laundering "at least $110 million" in Mexican drug money

Laundering money for drug lords is what brought down Deak & Co., the company run by Leslie Deak's father, Nicholas Deak, years ago. The elder Deak, a former top intelligence commander during World War II for the OSS (the forerunner of the CIA), was the founder of Deak-Perera, which became for a time one of the world's biggest foreign currency and gold dealers.

One company that traces its beginnings to the defunct Deak empire is Goldline International, a business concern well known to fans of Glenn Beck as well as California investigators.

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, the second-largest shareholder in News Corp., the parent company Fox News, which airs Beck's program, is also a major funder of Imam Rauf's projects

Other weird twists

Imam Rauf served on behalf of the U.S. government—which includes serving as an FBI "consultant"

This could explain his trip funded by the state department.

batteryparkcity.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
ROBERT LESLIE DEAK

Professional Profile

www.google.com...

news.yahoo.com...

The Murder Of Nicholas Deak, “the James Bond of the world of money?"

According to the OS a lone paranoid schizophrenic women walked from Seattle just to kill Deak
exiledonline.com...

Nicholas Deak was born into a wealthy Hungarian family in 1905, and he moved to America in the late 1930s as the Nazis geared up for conquest. Deak, a polyglot and economics whiz, joined the American war effort by enlisting in the OSS, which later became the C.I.A. By 1945, Deak rose up to the top ranks of the OSS, running missions in the Balkans and Southeast Asia. As an example of how high up Deak was, when the Japanese surrendered in Burma, they surrendered to Nicholas Deak.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
exiledonline.com...

News clip.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.linkedin.com...

Leslie Deak

* Board of Advisors at Cordoba Initiative
* Director at National Defense University Foundation
* Director at Metropolitan Presidents Organization

* Managing Director at National Loan Recoveries II, LLC
* Chief Executive Officer/President at Bittachon Holdings, Inc.
* Trustee at Deak Family Foundation

Past

* Business Development Consultant at Patriot Defense Group, LLC
* Founder and Director at Advanced Medical Concepts
* Chairman/Chief Executive Officer at American National Bank

* President/Chief Executive Officer at Deak-Perera US, Inc

Board of Advisors, Cordoba Initiative, NY, NY and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2004 - Present

R. Leslie Deak’s Experience

Board of Advisors
Cordoba Initiative

(Fund-Raising industry)

January 2004 — Present (6 years 9 months)

In response to 9/11 terrorist attacks, initiated and coordinated forums inclusive of Jewish, Muslim and Christian religious leaders and members to mitigate tensions and broaden ties among groups. Developed alliance between leaders of Anglican Church of England and U.S. Reform Jewish Church through coordination of efforts between Cordoba and PAN-AAAF.

MY, My, that's interesting, what is the PAN-AAAF?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Cordoba Initiative
www.cordobainitiative.org...

Building on Faith in Lower Manhattan

Cordoba House will be built on the two fundamental commandments common to Judaism, Christianity and Islam: to love the Lord our creator with all of our hearts, minds, souls and strength; and to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. We want to foster a culture of worship authentic to each religious tradition, and also a culture of forging personal bonds across religious traditions.

That is interesting, because I recall mentioning the big three a couple times recently on the forum.
I didn't know the Cordoba Initiative had been around since 2004.

“Al-Andalus”
en.wikipedia.org...

Another proposal is that "Andalus" is an Arabic language version of the name "Atlantis". This idea has recently been defended by the Spanish historian Vallvé, but purely on the grounds that it is allegedly plausible phonetically and would explain several toponymic facts (no historical evidence was offered).[10]

Vallvé writes:

Arabic texts offering the first mentions of the island of al-Andalus and the sea of al-Andalus become extraordinarily clear if we substitute this expressions with "Atlantis" or "Atlantic". The same can be said with reference to Hercules and the Amazons whose island, according to Arabic commentaries of these Greek and Latin legends, was located in jauf al-Andalus—that is, to the north or interior of the Atlantic Ocean.

Well that's a neat twist.

Las Tres Culturas

translate.google.com...://www.educared.net/concurso/531/tres_culturas.htm&ei=zg-NTP-vK8KcnAeT7OW4DA&sa=X&oi=translate &ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CDkQ7gEwCA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DLas%2BTres%2BCulturas%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DZCr%26sa%3DG%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en -US
fficial%26channel%3Ds%26prmd%3Div

edit on 123030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: added link

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
CORDOBA INITIATIVE ADVISORS:

Karen Armstrong
Mrs. Samia Farouki
Rabbi Bradley Hirschfield
Julia Armstrong Jitkoff
John Edwin Mroz
www.ewi.info...

John Edwin Mroz is President and Chief Executive Officer of the EastWest Institute. From its roots as a European-American initiative to bridge the divisions between Europe and Eurasia, John built EWI into one of the world’s pre-eminent non-governmental change-agent institutions. He has served as an advisor to more than 20 governments including the United States, Germany, Poland and the Russian Federation as well as the Commission of the European Union, NATO, the Council of Europe and the G-8.

global change agent

Elaine Pagels
Shashi Tharoor
www.cordobainitiative.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Deaks Strategic advisers, Pavitt, Brown and a third advisor, banker Alexander Cappello,

Alexander L. Cappello
people.forbes.com...

he serves as a Trustee of the City of Hope, and as a director of California Republic Bank and the RAND Corporation Center for Middle East Public Policy.

www.rand.org...

the RAND Corporation?
Didn't Ann Dunham did work for the Ford Foundation.

Ford Foundation President H. Rowan Gaither’s , Gaither was also co-founder of the RAND Corporation military/intelligence think tank.

Ford Foundation, a philanthropic facade for the CIA
www.voltairenet.org...

Obama's chief adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, national security adviser also to the Carter Admin.

RAND Advisory Board
List updated August 2010

Zbigniew Brzezinski

Trustee and Counselor

Center for Strategic and International Studies
www.rand.org...

Atlantis Council

www.acus.org...

edit on 023030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: added link

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
maybe I'm wrong here but
his $100K donation to the Mosque is
small change compared to the millions
required for it's construction.

So if you wanna go that route
I guess you can say that the CIA is
involved with everything in the world
as they have money ties in everything
including political campaign
donations.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

So if you wanna go that route
I guess you can say that the CIA is
involved with everything in the world
as they have money ties in everything
including political campaign
donations.

Kinda looks that way doesn't it?

Did you look at the pictures and captions here?
www.acus.org...

edit on 023030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: added link

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
While looking up info on RAND I found this.
TAVISTOCK - THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN AMERICA

educate-yourself.org...

It is getting so bizarre I am afraid I can't always divine fact from fiction
www.tavinstitute.org...

I am still thinking this drama started during the turn of the century.

edit on 023030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: correction

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The study of mass manipulation through crisis creations?
Global manipulation of human consciousness?
My thoughts were it had roots in the Rockefeller foundation, and there is a ring of truth to it.

whoah

You think they are using the internet now?

edit on 023030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: correction

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
All about creating uniformity, individualism is the biggest obstacle in the way of the NWO
two

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
great thread,,,, hope you get the hits and traffic it deserves

i am amazed and shocked at how intertwined people at the top are,,,, it doesn't even seem possible to have all the connections they do,,,, and that most time they fly under the radar without the public knowing,,,, or even when we do,,, nothing is done and business continues as usual

the tentacles of the rich and powerful,,, what a fitting term

just unbelieveable

it amazes me just how dirty our gov't is,,,, and that they get away with it,,,, so do the participants and usually there are no reppercussions and the rich get richer and further there agenda's

it also shows me just how powerless the people are,,,,, without a violent thorough cleaning of gov't ,,,, we really are doomed

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

it also shows me just how powerless the people are

I feel powerless at the moment, but the tentacles reach all over the planet, and it looks like it began in Europe.

When I look back at European history around the turn of the century into the early 1900's, the ground work was being laid, I am not even sure they knew that certain philosophical, psychological, sociological, scientific discoveries would eventually lead in the direction they took.

thank you.

edit on 043030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yeah I am going to agree with the opinion that 100 K isn't that much money in comparison to how many millions the mosque is going to cost. Although I guess from a non-cynical view we could argue that a lot of people from many different groups including the CIA and the RAND corporation might have an interest in the mosque being built to bring more of an understanding to the Islamic community.

Maybe they're just doing it for public perception so that other people don't think of them only as the bad guys? Could that just be it?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Yeah I am going to agree with the opinion that 100 K isn't that much money in comparison to how many millions the mosque is going to cost. Although I guess from a non-cynical view we could argue that a lot of people from many different groups including the CIA and the RAND corporation might have an interest in the mosque being built to bring more of an understanding to the Islamic community.

Maybe they're just doing it for public perception so that other people don't think of them only as the bad guys? Could that just be it?

Yes, I am thinking there are many players, you can't have a NWO, without the one world religion.
en.wikipedia.org...
Or language of the elites.
www.americanthinker.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Europe – Democracy – Esperanto
en.wikipedia.org...

"Esperanto" in Esperanto means "one who hopes"

the one
www.clevelandleader.com...

who hopes
gaudiumdegaea.files.wordpress.com...

edit on 083030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: added link

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Obama, introduce Esperanto as a Second Language subject in schools.

www.change.org...

I think it is odd.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes, I am thinking there are many players, you can't have a NWO, without the one world religion.
en.wikipedia.org...
Or language of the elites.
www.americanthinker.com...

You raise some great points here I think Stormdancer.

As I've said in other threads, I believe that I have identified a front-runner when it comes to a "one world religion". It's called the Baha'i Faith, and just because it's small now, doesn't mean it can't get much bigger.

Baha'i is the only religion pushed by the United Nations. One of their founders is actually given credit for using the term "new world order", many years before Bush Sr. said it in his now infamous speech. Before the United Nations, was it's precursor, the League of Nations. Guess who's big idea that was, oh-so-ahead of his time? Small group still, maybe only 6 million worldwide, but they're just flying under the radar now. Of course, they're based in Israel, with all the blessings of the government there. "Just live and let live", right? That doesn't "usually sound like the Israeli's, does it? Ah, but let's make an exception for the Baha'i, and their ideologically related brothers, the Druze, who fight alongside the IDF too!

Oh yeah, one other thing. One historical figure who liked the phrase "new world order" before Bush Sr. ran with it, was Adolph Hitler. He shared the SWASTIKA along with the Baha'i, as their symbol. Of course, the Baha'i were quick to dump that (temporarily?) after the War, and switched to a nine-pointed star instead.

OK, enough on them for now, just hope people keep at least one eye on this scary bunch.

And now for Esperanto. Here, things can really get ugly, depending upon your perspective. Of course, the Baha'i are big time backers of this crazy synthetic language. Even the daughter of the Jewish creator of Esperanto joined Baha'i.

If anyone would really like to know what Esperanto is about, then all you need to do is read the famous book 1984. The hero in the book, Winston Smith, had a job to do, in Orwells' fictional future dystopia, and his job was to hack at the English language, trimming it down, reducing it. Every year they could boast that the dictionary was so-many words smaller than that of the previous year. There were other "benefits" too, considering the population would end up with a severely reduced vocabulary.

I'll give my opinion here, I realize it's controversial. Esperanto is not a world language for the elite. Not at all. It is a language for SLAVES.

You heard that right Mr. Soros! Sure, the elite have played their part in keeping it alive, helping it to "evolve", etc. But it was never supposed to be "their" secret language.

Based more on Romance languages than anything else, in spite of being created by a Polish Jew, the biggest benefit the language has is that it's very easy for the majority of humankind to master quickly. Well, let me be more specific. It actually leaves out the entire Far East/Chinese world (although interestingly, there is a Japanese community that has embraced it). But, it really is for the rest of the world, with a very large part (and growing every day) being Spanish-speaking after all.

What could be wrong with a language that we can all learn easily, and use to bridge our many gaps? Well, any language with so few words might be easier to master than a more developed, natural language, but would such a "simple" language be better as a "replacement" for other languages?

I know, it's not currently being sold that way, but let's look at some potential problems. "If" your desire was to one day enjoy a population of slaves, to toil on your plantation, do they really need complex languages, that in fact, foster complex thought? No. Complex thought may not be desired at all.

And yet, if you chose to bring in this slave group, to help with this or that project, it would be nice if they could communicate, and get the job done. Esperanto would be great for that.

And then it gets ugly. Just as in 1984, it was important for the government to "control the past" (because only then can you control the present, which means you control the future), Esperanto will in this case serve it's ultimate purpose.

This language for slaves will diabolically cut them off from their past! In the future, if our masters have their way, we will not be equipped to ever learn the truth about what might have happened to humanity. We will be cut-off, as the old languages die, and a new history replaces the old. Even if you were to find an old book, that had missed the bonfires, you wouldn't be able to read it! And so, another door closes, as we look out onto what is mostly just one big cage at this point.

Back to Baha'i. Yes, they fit RIGHT in to this scheme. They have spent time creating a perfect cage for your mind. Once you buy into their all-encompassing paradigm, you may never come out again. The real beauty though is in it's "execution" you might say. Because after you believe that all religious leaders who have ever lived demand that you remain Baha'i, you won't have any books you can read to dispute that "fact"!

Imagine being born into a world that said Buddha, and Moses, and Jesus, and Muhammed, and Krishna, and Joseph Smith (not joking, he fits in too!)...ALL of these Greats have always pointed to the One World Slave Religion that we will all belong to. There will be no way out of that cage. No old books to disprove what Massa says. Complex thought diminished for the average person, people being bred specifically to be quite average (I kid you not, this is yet another Baha'i doctrine!).

If this is new to you, I wouldn't blame you for thinking this is just a plot for a crazy sci-fi novel. I wish it was!

And as for the "true" language of the elite, past, present, and future, well, I've got my opinions, but I better let other people get in here too!

JR

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

OH ty JR, I just noticed your post and will get back with you.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Imagine being born into a world that said Buddha, and Moses, and Jesus, and Muhammed, and Krishna, and Joseph Smith (not joking, he fits in too!)...ALL of these Greats have always pointed to the One World Slave Religion that we will all belong to. There will be no way out of that cage. No old books to disprove what Massa says. Complex thought diminished for the average person, people being bred specifically to be quite average (I kid you not, this is yet another Baha'i doctrine!).

I know absolutely nothing about Baha'i, but will check it out .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join