It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No memories except a meeting with an Angelic figure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

No memories except a meeting with an Angelic figure

www.accuracyingenesis.com

Has God chosin me?! Somebody please help me understand....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I woke up in the woods last night with no memories except a meeting I had on top of a hill surronded by a blinding white light. A figure desended from the sky almost as if hovering and it gracefully landed on it's feet in front of me. They told me I need to build a canoe and buy snorkling sets for my whole family...What does this mean? Will there be another flood? Has God chosin me?! Somebody please help me understand....

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BelieveSIVNorthernStar

Maybe you're going on an outdoors type holiday, not sure where you're based, but some kind of wilderness type affair.

I just had a quick look online and you can probably get the canoe and snorkel set(s) altogether for about £100 - depending on how large your family is. If you need more help, I used Amazon.co.uk but there's an Amazon available in most countries.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yeah...Thanks for the help....not

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Uh......what?

A canoe is probably as reliable as a log in a massive raging flood.

Not sure what to tell you. Maybe a dream? Or maybe you just wanting to be part of the big picture. No idea.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just curious, where do you live? How high above sea level? Near any large bodies of water?

And are you religious? Christian? That could introduce a great deal of bias in any spiritual encounter - when something absolutely outside our experience happens to us - like a fish that gets thrown through the air - we draw upon our earlier "truths" or "knowns" in order to explain this new "unknown".

All the same it's a very interesting story - however, in the religious texts (Noah, or his Sumerian predecessor, Ziusudra) are told to save many kinds of flora and fauna to go with them. It wasn't JUST about Noah/Ziusudra surviving, he was chosen to allow many others to survive. It sounds like in your dream, it was just you and your family that are to be spared? Doesn't sound very "godlike" to me, personally. But then again, the whole motive behind the flood in the first place doesn't seem "godlike" to me either, so maybe I'm wrong.

That's my 2 cents =)

edit on 12-9-2010 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You've asked for help understanding, so I will attempt to do so.

Assuming that you are sincere then you've most probably had a break with reality. A psychotic episode of some sort. If you have a history of emotional issues then you should already suspect this. If not, then at least consider it as it is the most rational explanation.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That's weird.

Well from what I understand, history usually shows that if God is telling you to do something he usually explains why you should do it without the hanging suspense.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
As gandhi mentioned above, sitting in a canoe with a snorkelling set on isnt the best way to prepare for a cataclysmic flood. I think you have been given bad advice.

Did you really wake up in the woods with only this memory?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

A flood as in a biblical size flood? No, According to the story in the Bible God made a rainbow as Noah finally hit dry ground. The rainbow was said to be a sign that he wouldnt destroy the earth by flood again. Maybe someone dropped a blotter on your tongue, Happened to me before....friends can be real a--holes.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
sorry wrong thread

edit on 12-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry but that is too funny. If the best a figure from the sky can do is tell you to get a canoe and snorkels then that figure is not the best source of advice. A canoe would be one of the last water craft I would want in a flood of biblical proportions. Try a Boston Whaler or a raft.

Originally posted by BelieveSIVNorthernStar

I woke up in the woods last night with no memories except a meeting I had on top of a hill surronded by a blinding white light. A figure desended from the sky almost as if hovering and it gracefully landed on it's feet in front of me. They told me I need to build a canoe and buy snorkling sets for my whole family...What does this mean? Will there be another flood? Has God chosin me?! Somebody please help me understand....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BelieveSIVNorthernStar

If taking in to consideration what you have told us is indeed true then I may I suggest reading this book www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284624668&sr=8-1, it could be that you are part of the 2% that can experience these things.

In addition, I believe the other member jokei was being serious and indeed offereing you support and help, your post following his was uncalled for.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I WOULD DO WHAT THAT THING SAID, just in case...you never know. Also don't worry about there being another flood, it says in the bible that god made a promise to makind to never do that again, and he created the rainbow to signify his promise to mankind, also people have been seeing alot more rainbows around recently according to the tabloids...even upside down ones, but idk what that means...Maybe you should ask God for an answer to your question instead. Maybe the angel's not trying to warn you of anything at all...it also says in the bible, "let not your heart be troubled" in other words don't be a worrywart. The angel is probably sending some type of message---maybe a nice one, too. One translation of angel in hebrew is "messenger".

top topics

join