It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO outside my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hi guys and girls, i have finally decided to post a thread on my experiences with UFO's.

Last night i saw a huge glowing ball outside my house at 4:30am.
This is not the first time ive seen a UFO
the first time i saw one and had no explanation was when i was in mexico a few years ago.
Me and my now ex girlfriend were sitting on the beach at about 12am ( akumal yucutan peninsula ) when we saw a number of small lights fly at high speed towards land...stop...hover for about 30 mins and then shoot off.
The next day in the local papers t said that people had seen a number of strange lights and they had been put down to natural gas LOL. Im no expert but i would never associate balls of light that move at high speed with gas from a well?? We both saw them and couldnt explain what they were.

The next time i saw a UFO was maybe 1 year ago after a BBQ with my family. It was a clear warm night and you could see the stars. Me my mother, and my brothers girlfriend were all standing out the back of my parents house smoking and chatting. I noticed a dot in the sky which appeared to be a lot closer than the other stars in the sky. I pointed this out to my mum and bros gf. We stood there talking about this star, when all of a sudden it decided it was going to move. This dot, star, ufo....had been stationary for at least 20 mins before it started moving. Both of the people with me saw this star go from a standstill to a moving object which changed direction on a number of occassions.
This UFO finally stopped and lined its self up with a cluster of stars....i cant tell you which ones im afraid

It stayed with these stars for about 10 minutes then all of a sudden it just faded out....nothing where it was just black sky. We are convinced this was not a trick of light or anything as easily explainable.

Last night before going to bed i noticed a HUGE glowing star/light/ufo as i closed my curtains. It caught my eye as it was brighter than any star i have ever seen. I have never noticed this object before...and i have lived in this place for 7 years now.
I would desribe this light as a top of a mushroom...it looked like it had a dark bottom with a glowing bulbus top to it. It was easily a 5mm ball on the sky (compared to a normal 0.5 - 1mm star normally observed).
Now this is where things get stupid......i decided to bring my laptop and camcorder to my bedroom so that i could film this strange light in the sky. Both were FULLY charged.....had been charging all day. Both had full power bars so i would expect an hour on my laptop and about 2hrs filming.
I turned my camera on which had a full charge....i ponted it at the object and attempted to focus on it. I was not filming at this point just trying to set up the camera angle etc. By the time i had set up my tripod and got a good shot of the object my camera was warning me i had no power?? This is 5 mins of the camera being on. The object appeared to be pulsating through the camera...just looked like a big white ball to the naked eye but through the camera screen it was changing blue, red, orange.
My camera died literally 10 mins after observing the object with it depite it being fully charged.

I turned on my laptop and was going to jump on here to write a thread....2 mins after my laptop turned on with 100% charge it went into hibernation, then completely shut down. I tried turning it back on but clearly the battery was dead

I looked out of the window and the object was still there, it hadnt moved. It was just sitting in the sky imitating a star.
I went to get the charger for my camera as i wanted to get some footage of this object. But by the time i looked out of the window again ( maybe 30 seconds ) this big bright light had gone....i have no idea where, but one minute it was there the next the sky was black where this had been.

I have fully charged my camera again on the off chance it shows up again tonight. I have also been bidding on an old camcorder...one that uses Hi8 tapes as these cameras seem to fair better around strange lights

I will post any footage i take.....il hopefully be able to stay up and wait and see if it turns up again.

This is my first thread here and im not the best of writers so please be nice

Edit: I am from the uk, im from essex, right next to london

edit on 12-9-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: Filled in location of sighting

edit on 12-9-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: to show loaction of sighting

edit on 12-9-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: removed pic to re edit as postcode was visible

edit on 12-9-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: Final edit to upload map position of sighting

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Very interesting. I can´t remember ever reading about a discharge of battary during a contact. Of course I know about things that don´t work while a near contact. But nothing that seems to be further away than 100 meters or so.
Did you try to work with the camera after the sighting?
The other thing is that the star/ufo seemd to know you would try to use the charger.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Numino

Hi

Yea it was kinda weird, both of these electrical devices decided to lose charge in a matter of minutes. I have had the camera and laptop for at least a year. They never discharge so fast normally...this morning i put my laptop on after charging it. It took just over an hour for the laptop to go into hibernation. (compared to last nights few minutes)

I havent yet tried my camera but i suspect it will hold a charge now.

I am going to try and catch whatever it was on film....il know if its not there tonight that it is not a star. Im almost 100% certain that it isnt as stars dont just dissapear in seconds.

I would say this object was a good mile away if not further.....it looked to be fairly high maybe 30k ft (was noticebaly closer than the stars).

Il try and mark a position on a google map.

EDIT: can someone tell me how i upload a pic from my hard drive?? I edited a google maps pic by printscreening and then drawing in paint.

edit on 12-9-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: To ask for help in posting an image

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

How frustrating for you! What a shame you couldnt get any footage. If i were you, i would have been so angry i would have launched my camera out of the window and up into orbit to join the UFO!

Do you think that the UFO was sapping the power from the camera and the laptop?

Im looking forward to seeing if there will be a repeat visit and i really hope you can get it on tape this time.

Good luck with it.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

How frustrating for you! What a shame you couldnt get any footage. If i were you, i would have been so angry i would have launched my camera out of the window and up into orbit to join the UFO!

Do you think that the UFO was sapping the power from the camera and the laptop?

Im looking forward to seeing if there will be a repeat visit and i really hope you can get it on tape this time.

Good luck with it.

Hey

Yea i was disappointed but it was very very late lol, 4:30am :s

I cant explain why my camera and laptop discharged, like i say, i charged it up this morning, then left it to discharge...and it took just over an hour. Why a ufo would do this i dont know???
Im kinda looking forward to tonight because if it is there i know where to look and will be ready to catch it on film.....if its not there then it says that what i saw was not a star as stars dont come and go, they are always in the same space.

Thanks for the reply and i will keep you all updated.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Its now just gone 11pm and guess what...theres no star!!!
I saw this thing last night at 4:30am so im goin to stay up and see if this star appears again. Ive taken footage just as it was turning dark and im going to take some of this light from exactly the same position, im going to take some video of what i see now, and if it appears il take it off that too

Im kinda freaked out a bit because i know 100% it was not a star i was seeing.
Im just hoping it comes back....ive just had a power surge. All my lights, tv, etc when really dim for about 1 second and then came back to normal. I looked out the window lol, but nothing was there purely a power grid surge i think.

Off to film some footage of the sky now as i see it....its very clear again tonight

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

im seeing the same kinda things only more off them
good job on the thread

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7

im seeing the same kinda things only more off them
good job on the thread

Seems they are showing up everywhere. I can confirm it is definatly not a star as its not here tonight....im going to stay up a few hours and see if it reappears...im ready with my cam

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

yes they are,which makes me think bleubeam,but somehow i thinjk there realy aliens
but wats the point of bringing ur cam,unless u have a major zoom u will just be ridiculed by some and other who know u are speakingtruth wont be impressed
my experiences atleast

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
...im ready with my cam

I kind of feel guilty that you are hanging out of the window with your cam all night while i am sat on my arse awaiting the results!

If I could help, I would.

It's made me think though, I haven't even got a camera on my phone! I really need to be more prepared in case I have the opportunity to film something like this.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Please let us know if you have weird dreams of them talking to you or asking to to be an ambassador, or teach them a foreign language, or if you dream you get to take a ride in a UFO? Also do you ever hear any wierd noises while you're outside? Do you ever feel like someone is in the house observing you while you sleep? I don't know if these things would fall under paranoia and stress, or actual reality. Do you ever wonder if you really did see something or dreamed it?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I havent seen it back

I dont really remember my dreams, never have really.

Im really dissapointed to tell you the truth.....my camera doesnt have a massive zoom, so yea no doubt anything upload will be ridiculed and called hoax.....just as this thread was straight after i posted it.

I dont know what it was but im pretty certain it was not a plane or a helicopter....unless they have made super quiet versions lol
Like i say ive seen a few weird things in my lifetime, i know what i saw so im happy with that

top topics

join