It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William to marry in 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wow! Waity Katie waits no more.

This is great news and its about time.

Yes, she got Diana's ring. And she will also get all of Diana's jewels.

I wish them both the very best

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Shouldn't the thread title read Prince William to be married in 2011, not 2012?

After all that is when its going to happen.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

prince william to marry on david ickes birthday 29th of april 2011 ..119 days into 2011..date when cheney and bush testified behind closed doors ..any more coincidences with date ?

CX

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
They are getting married next year....and have just said that both the Royal family and the Middleton's fmily will be paying for the wedding out of their own private money, not the taxpayers.

Not sure how theres much difference to be quite honest, but i guess it sounds good.

I say all the best to them both. Yes the monarchy are loathed by some, but i'd imagine the money they bring into the country via tourism and the likes, far outweighs what it costs to keep them.

Just this wedding is likely to bring billions to the country.

CX.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Before Prince William was born on the Summer Solstice June 21 1982, Benjimin crème predicted that a great world teacher would be born in that year. Therefore, I suspect William and Creme's Maitreya will be working together in some way

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by crowkey

OK going to reply to myself Mr Crème also said this future world teacher would be born in London and indeed William was born in London. In fact, he was induced early so as not to interfere with Charles's polo games or that was the official story Wake up people these reptiles are insane

CX

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It's 2011...next April 29th at Westminister Abbey....

Royal Wedding Date And Venue Announced

Nice venue. If anyone gets a chance to visit the abbey, especially all the tombs of past royalty and the likes, it is fascinating and beautiful to see.

CX.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

OK I give up !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join