It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William to marry in 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Whats the significance of this guys?

Prince William to marry in 2012

I have read quite afew stories about the Prince William connection to 2012, and the fact he is now getting married in 2012, gives some food for thought doesnt it.

What are peoples opionions on this one, and with the Olympics and all.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

umm my cousin sister is getting married on 2012 as well...i wonder what that means..

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Is your cousins sister the next in-line to the throne?

Not my doing, there plenty of conspiracies on you tube if you care to look. If you give me five, im just digging them out now.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Everywhere in the world, in 2012, lives will be shattered, hope will be crushed and dreams will be destroyed.
Girls dreaming about William, around the world, will realize that they won't be his princess.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Here's one..

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Prince William isn't the antichrist. The good news is that perhaps this means Charlie and his bar-hag will be skipped over for the throne. That should make folks on the other side of the pond happy.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
lol, oh well. It was worth a go.

In honesty I dont believe in it either, was just looking for a story and came across that one.

Lazy Sunday afternoons, arent good for the ever questioning mind!

Cheers guys

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Kinda (hopefully) still on topic, does anyone remember this?

In 2020, Britain is ruled by the Knights of God, a fascist religious order - founded by the Prior Mordrin - that came to power during a brutal civil war in the year 2000, during which the Royal Family were supposedly all slaughtered by Hugo. Mordrin has renamed the south of England "Anglia," while the north - which has only now been brought under control - he calls "Northumbria." In between is the "Wasteland", where the remaining resistance fighters - labelled "terrorists" by Mordrin - are still at large. Winchester is the new capital, as London was largely destroyed in the war.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.imdb.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I laughed that people thought he was the anti-christ. He has to go through several people before he can be king of england.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

he not next in line, that would be his father prince charles

second line

Wee Mad

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Cool! i vaguely remember this from when i was a kid! I might see if its available anywhere, prob only in charity shops or carboot sales.
Seeing the subtitles being on page 888 on oracle brought back memories of being young lol!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by weemadmental

second line

Wee Mad

And how many people out there think that will actually happen ?

*crickets chirping*

edit on 12-9-2010 by Question why because: fix smiley

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The Anti Christ is Obama! He has done more to screw up the world than anyone! Question that needs to be answered though is who is he fighting?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just for the record, I think he will be next King.

The monarchy need to be "with the times" too, and I think William is the answer to their future.

With all the 2012 stories and what Rik Clay dug into about the Olympics in 2012, the fact he is getting married then, its at least somehtng to look into as a conspiracy, although I d ont think he is the Anti-Christ, I just dropped that in out of interest.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
DIGITAL BOXES TO CHANGE ON 2012.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR US?!???????????????

Not everythings a conspiracy, mate.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
The Anti Christ is Obama! He has done more to screw up the world than anyone! Question that needs to be answered though is who is he fighting?

Really? More than hitler? Napoleon? George bush JR?
I think you're overreacting on a massive scale.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question why

Originally posted by weemadmental

second line

Wee Mad

And how many people out there think that will actually happen ?

*crickets chirping*

edit on 12-9-2010 by Question why because: fix smiley

Unless Queen Elizabeth is a robotic-reptilian with machine parts, she will have to die sooner or later. The only way Charlie won't become King is if he died the same day his Mum died.
My question, will is wife Camile (sp?) become queen? How does that work?

Ah nevermind, I really don't care about any of this anyway........

edit on 12-9-2010 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The best case scenario for 2012 would be the British monarchy, the Vatican and the US presidency all collapse at the same time!

I think all three (I don't even know what to call them...?....leaderships?....systems?....whatever) are totally useless, antiquated and out-dated! And oddly enough, it's these three 'powerhouses' that rule and run this planet!
They all need to go!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

"The powers that be, and I mean right to the top, see this as the perfect opportunity to secure the monarchy at the heart of the people at a time when the media focus is on our country."

www.news.com.au...

Interesting...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
From my understanding it all has to do with "Public Opinion". Since he is a divorcee it was frowned upon that he should have had an affair with another divorcee during his Marriage to Princess Diana. The fact that she is now dead had opened the doors for him to remarry, but his wife-to-be would be known as 'HRH Princess of Wales'.

The kicker is that "Public Opinion" will not have her referred as HRH Princess of Wales, this in itself would be perceived negatively. Yet through 'Civil Union' this was done and she is now known as HRH Duchess of Cornwall.

They have considered changing the laws to include a way to change Camilla's title so that the HRH (Her Royal Highness) is excluded which means any subsequent children would also be excluded even though they are rightfully siblings to the real Royal Heirs. Then she would only be known as 'Duchess of Cornwall'. This would be the only way it would be considered favorable by most but from my understanding "Public Opinion" is fine with the HRH as long as she does not take the title Princess of Wales.

Interestingly Charles has already stated that if he is King he will be known as King George VII rather than King Charles III. Even more interesting is that Prince William could choose the name King Arthur if he so chooses because his middle name is Arthur. There is an account of a future King Arthur who saves his people from peril as told in Legend.

Seriously, do the Brits want Charles as King with Camilla as their Duchess at his side? Is this the way they want their Monarch handled?

If there is an A/C, it is William. He is incredibly Beautiful! He is the perfect age to be the A/C, he will turn 30 on the Summer Solstice during the Summer Olympics of 2012. It would be the perfect fit. Charles is too old, Obama is too old, and I can think of none other that would be announced as King of Kings. (I only included Obama because some have suggested he is A/C, but he is just a lying fool, the False Prophet who tells only lies).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join