It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Fatal Attraction!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

BUSH-SADDAM RELATIONSHIP ENDS IN 9/11

www.commondreams.org

Did President Bush ignore evidence that would have prevented bloodshed, merely to settle an old grudge?
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12-9-2010 by BelieveSIVNorthernStar because: BETTER

edit on 17/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All caps Title.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
In 1963 head of CIA Mr. Richard M. Helm, under the direction of president Lydon B Johnson funded the Ba’ath party led by Al-Bakr to assassinate the leader of Iraq at that time Qassim. Within the next 20 years Saddam, second to Al-Bakr, moved through the ranks to become the new dictator of Iraq and established relationships with the Ronald Reagan administration. At that time the Vice President was Bush . In 1980 Reagan gained knowledge of the nuclear reactor named Osirak outside of Bagdad was about to go online, terrified of the cataclysmic outcome, Reagan quietly funded the Israeli government to bomb the reactor in what was known as “Operation Opera” which was later publicized to be a unfortunate incident and latter condemned by Reagan who denied all involvement.
According to Iraqi news reporter Riyad al-Sarai, Saddam and Vice President Bush shared many romantic dinners followed by intimate nights in Saddam’s Private palace. They first bonded over a common desire to purge the world of Muslim fanatics, out of his desire to continue his sexual relations with George H.W. Bush and the knowledge of the Reagan administration’s involvement with Operation Opera; Saddam discreetly funded the George H. W. Bush Presidential Campaign. In 1981 George Bush was elected the 41st President of the United States. Fearing he would be cast down from his presidency due to his near extremist ideas and his homo erotic relationship, he strayed away from his movement to eliminate the Muslim fanatics and his relationship Saddam. In 1990 Iraqi forces invaded Kuwait, due to Kuwait allegedly stealing the Iraqi oil during the Iraqi-Iranian war and selling it for cheaper prices to the United States on the black market. President Bush was forced against his wishes to come to Kuwait’s aid and break the heart of his once generous friend Saddam, In what was known as the Gulf War in 1991. The last year of his presidency in 1993 Saddam secretly staged an assassination attempt on his former lover President Bush, due to Bush abandoning his homo-allegiance with Saddam and therefore severing their former private relationship.
Near the turn of the Century the United States had managed to obtain a large list of enemies due to new U.S policies, including the Israelis and a former CIA trained Afghan Arab Osama Bin Laden. In 1999 George W. Bush announced his intention to run for President. Fearing George W. Bush would retaliate against Saddam for the attempt on his father’s life and his personal homophobic hatred of the relationship they once shared; Saddam began orchestrating a massive attack against the United States enlisting the assistance of the Israeli government and Osama Bin Laden’s terrorist group Al-Qaeda. In January 2001 George Bush was elected the 43rd President of The United States. On January 25 2001 Condoleezza Rice placed a Memorandum on President George Bush’s desk stating the risk Al-Qaeda posed to the United States. Did President Bush ignore evidence that would have prevented bloodshed, merely to settle an old grudge? Could the American people have avoided these incidents? Will it ever end?

www.commondreams.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12-9-2010 by BelieveSIVNorthernStar because: BETTER FITTING SUBJECT

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
YES!

we all know he went into Iraq because Saddam tried to kill his daddy.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Too true

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on 17/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: One Line Post.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
For a lot of us it was easy to see that the reason Bush was telling us we were going to war and the actual reason didn't match up. But apparently about half our population is easily scared and easily comforted, because that is all Bush had to do in order to get them to tow the line.

A short reenactment:

Bush: boogety boo! Terrorists will eat your children!
Some people: Um, what? I don't think I believe you....
Other people: Ack! What can we do to stop terrorists from eating our children??? Please tell us!
Bush: We must go to war! Only then will terrorists not come in the night and eat your children!
Some people: Wait-- that doesn't really make sense. I don't think we have all the facts here
Other people: Hurry! We must go to war!
Bush: Boogety boo! 'Some people' apparently like terrorists. 'Some people' hate their own country because they are trying to stop us.
Some people: No, I hate terrorists and love my country, but nothing you are saying is adding up.
Other people: You should go live with terrorists if you love them so much! Git-r-done!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Amen

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
saddam offered a couple of millions in aid when " 9/11 " happened ,
bush denied the help and in return invaded his turf,

id call it puppy love on daddys terms

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
wow

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So do you think they actually hung the real Saddam? I am certain they fully destroyed the two evil children he had, but did they finally destroy him?

To be perfectly honest I get a sick-0 vibe from Baby Bush. His adoration of the "Daddy Figure" just reeks with the need to please, and the rationale behind it is hidden in the depths of the "Boy" that wanted to be Loved. Even his adoration of Cheney and his pretense for aggressive women in his life. He certainly picked a "Doozie" of a murderous girl in Laura. Condi was his "Soul-Wife".

It is odd, I always got ill just listening to Baby Bush rattle off nonsense; his fluctuations in his voice threw me enough to leave the room if he was on the Tube, or turn it off. However, nothing compounded that more than to learn about how this Family is steeped in the Occult and how the Elite around them have participated in Homo-demonic whoreshipping. Yeah, the entire lot of them, including the rest of the Elites, have a sick-0 vibe around them which stinks of the wretchedness they embrace.

There certainly is a comfort to this, the comfort that people like this will find their way to the same moment of Judgment we all will. If there are real Demons to this World, they will be cast out, they and their attachments will be gone. I hold this as the only Justice to all of this, and yet I know they still think it is all just a Fairy Tale but they keep participating in the Ceremony like it is Natural and God-given. They are all a shameful lot and the fate of Saddam should be an example to them all, but instead they think they washed their bloody hands clean already. Either that, or Saddam is still alive and they only sacrificed an "Actor"; it's a mighty big World for the Elite, for a while!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I follow, we will all be judged. If Saddam is alive he and the Bush's will meet the maker and be cast to fire.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

edit on 17/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: No Member Content...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BelieveSIVNorthernStar

????!!. Wow, what a load of tripe! They should bother to get a few basic facts straight before writing a fantasy piece like this. Bush Sr. wasn't elected President in 1981, it was 1988. Bush Jr. wasn't elected in 2001 either, he was appointed by the Supreme Court (the election was in 2000, if you can call it that).
So, Bush Sr. had a sexual relationship with Saddam? Who can verify this bit of speculation? I wasn't even aware that the 2 had ever met in person.
As for the reasons why Bush Jr. decided to invade Iraq I don't know for certain. It was talked about from day 1 of his Presidency, that much is known.
My guess is that Iraq was going to stop trading oil in petrodollars and switch to the euro instead. Many of Cheney's cronies were oil bandits who also wanted a piece of the Iraqi pie.
Whatever the reasons it was bad idea and an illegal invasion.
We were lied to so that certain parties could make money or settle grudges at the expense of American lives.
It's a damn shame no charges were ever brought against the guilty parties.
Bush Sr. and Saddam as lovers - that image will stick in my head.
You sure you didn't see that on South Park?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I apoligize for the typo, we all know the truth is out there. That gives you know right to spit in the face of our fallen American brothers and sisters. Your theroy of the euro is interesting, however very farfetched. Once again I apoligize for the typo.

God speed

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nothing "far fetched about the petrodollar thing at all.....Iran is asobeing intransigent in this respect....i wonder actually if they maybe already have nuclear weapons of some description because the bombs have not begin to fall on tehran yet....
The switch to other currency for oil trading is one that the US will oppose violently if they must....so many experts have declared this the mainstay of the dollar its not possible to believe otherwise......
A move out of the petrodollar will immediately bankrupt the USA.
(And everyone who holds those dollars that would become devalued in the extreme.....)
Any Chavez or Saddam who trys to do this better be wary.

new topics

top topics

join