It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beginning MAYBE for disclosure

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
I bet $500 this show will run out of ideas by season 3 and start heading into other paranormal subjects like ghosts etc.

Do you really think it will make it past season 1? It seemed to copy the general format and style of Flash Forward, although the pilot of Flash Forward was of higher quality in every measurable way... from directing to film quality, to audio, to acting, to script, to plot, etc.

I agree that the first episode was messy and unpolished. And when you have a show with a continuing storyline, it's vital to get people hooked in the first episode if you want to maintain ratings. Some of it was rather stupid. For example, the air marshal pointed a gun at someone he thought was a hijacker and trying to get into the cockpit, and then they hear a gunshot come from the cockpit and all of a sudden that means the first person who was trying to get into the cockpit was innocent. WTF? The episode also showed this person pull a gun, and then later on in a clip showed him back in his plane seat. Confusing, messy.

Apparently, the new V series barely made the cut. Ridiculous execs at ABC decided to air a few episodes to see if people would like it, and if so put it back on months later. How absurd. Of course they lost a huge chunk of their viewers after this happened, which meant at the end of the season it just barely managed not to get cancelled.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I hope people realize this show and Chase are a result of NBC desperately trying to pick some new show to fix the whole Conan/Leno mess.

Originally posted by IamCorrect

Originally posted by vinunleaded
I bet $500 this show will run out of ideas by season 3 and start heading into other paranormal subjects like ghosts etc.

Do you really think it will make it past season 1? It seemed to copy the general format and style of Flash Forward, although the pilot of Flash Forward was of higher quality in every measurable way... from directing to film quality, to audio, to acting, to script, to plot, etc.

I agree that the first episode was messy and unpolished. And when you have a show with a continuing storyline, it's vital to get people hooked in the first episode if you want to maintain ratings. Some of it was rather stupid. For example, the air marshal pointed a gun at someone he thought was a hijacker and trying to get into the cockpit, and then they hear a gunshot come from the cockpit and all of a sudden that means the first person who was trying to get into the cockpit was innocent. WTF? The episode also showed this person pull a gun, and then later on in a clip showed him back in his plane seat. Confusing, messy.

Apparently, the new V series barely made the cut. Ridiculous execs at ABC decided to air a few episodes to see if people would like it, and if so put it back on months later. How absurd. Of course they lost a huge chunk of their viewers after this happened, which meant at the end of the season it just barely managed not to get cancelled.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Honestly, i'm a believer.

But disclosure will NEVER #ing happen, ever.

Unless the government is brought down, and even then all the documents and evidence will long since have been destroyed.

Disclosure is a fairytale.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Disclosure to me is no biggy but it would have to be handled very carefully because if the Government says they knew for the last number of decades there would be many abductee's and experiencers that would be quite upset with them to say the least.

As you know disclosure and contact are two different things, I would think disclosure would need to happen before true face to face contact.....but who knows.

Again I want to write that the only reason this show may be different then other shows on this subject is because people that are trying to get disclosure as saying/asking you to watch the show.

Since I have lived with what most call alien abduction (I do not like that terminology for myself I feel it is incorrect) I have spent a good bit of my life observing what I have been shown and told when with these Beings. I know I have written things that I believe no one else knows so it is out there and with time hope what I have written comes to light.

I only watch this show because it may have something in there that I can resonate with or something I have written that isn't really known unless you have read my post and most haven't

Maybe there will be nothing to this show as I have stated in this thread but I believe it is worth at least for me to watch.

Again I will say if I see anything I resonate with from my experiences I will write it here and if other abductee's/experiences visit this thread it would be nice to hear their thoughts.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well, I still don't like the way this show is, following it is annoying but we get what we get.

I am still going to watch because I feel there might be some information in there that might be of interest.

If anyone sees anything let us know.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join