It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beginning MAYBE for disclosure

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NomDeGuerre
But for as per your request, in the past 18 months the major cinema releases (and all the films I listed above are to be major cinema releases, no selected screeenings or straight to dvds) involving aliens and UFOs were...

You left out so many. Let's compare 2008 to 2009 and 2010...

Cloverfield
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Meet Dave
Outland
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
(X-Files left out because it did not involve aliens)

Battle for Terra
District 9
The Box
Knowing
Planet 51
Monsters vs. Aliens
The Fourth Kind
Race to Witch Mountain
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Monsters
Predators
Skyline

Oblivion, if we are talking about the same film, was originally released in 1994 and had it's DVD release just this year.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
Can you find out how many Alien movies are going to be released for the rest of 2010? So far I have :
- Skyline

Was there any other Alien movie released from 1/1/10-today?

There wasn't, at least not that I can find. That is why he had to use arbitrary 18 month periods.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
All I can ask is........... after the show is aired each week please feel free and come here and share your thoughts but let's debate each show as adults please.

There may be nothing to this show or there could be we won't know until watched and to see if any new connections can be made by any of us that have dealt with this in our lives.

If you watch the show and think it's a joke that's fine I just would really appreciate if you did not come back to the thread and be rude there is no reason.

I would just like constructive adult conversation.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by observe50

Why this show.

There have been numerous programs, movies and documentaries released in the last few years. So many there are dedicated channels to science fiction.

Also, whenever a new one comes out, new threads claim the same thing.

I find it incredibly interesting.

Credibility aside, people like Jordan Maxwell claim there've been a number of films aimed at preparing people on a subconscious level. For instance, this particular person claims that the new remake of the V television series on ABC is another attempt. I point him out because he's one of the most well-known individuals claiming this.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
As I see it for myself I believe the government does observe the internet to see how people feel and what they discuss about this particular subject. I also feel in some shows or movies there are things that are in there that reveals some things.

They know the truth's is going to come out sooner or later and they know they have to be able to claim ignorance in some way. I do not see how they could ever admit to knowing because abductee's/experiencers would probably sue the government for not telling the truth and letting abductions occur and at least not offering help to them for the stress they not only have from the experience (if it was bad) or even if they have a hard time in any way with dealing what has happened to them.

I have always written everyone has their right be skeptic but to be rude or insulting is uncalled for.

edit on 18-9-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You have always written someone to be rude. Can you point out who's being rude and how?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It was a general statement.

I have been on ATS since 2004 and from then to now there have been many insulting and rude remarks made to abductee's and expereincers that have tried to discuss and share their happenings.

I also believe when you disagree you have that right but people can also do it in a manner that is not offensive and there have been many times there have been such verbal abuse and name calling to abductee's/experiencers that they have stopped sharing and that's a shame.

That's all

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok fair enough. I cant speak for the abductee threads because I dont read them. But if you are interested some of them still share their experience online. Like this one
www.bltresearch.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I thought the link you posted was very interesting. I have never heard of snow circles and I thought it was pretty impressive and with no footprints going to the circles.

Thank you for posting that.

Tonight at 9 The Event things start to come out in second show they say.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Update: "The Event" is going to be programmed in Italy by Mediaset Premium on the 21st of Sept. and the interesting thing is that it will be italian subtitled not dubbed.
Starting from next week people may watch episode dubbed in italian of the previous week and the new one italian subtitled, and so forth.
Again this is very unusual for italian tv, taking into account that mediaset premium is a paytv and is offering a series not dubbed to italian.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Starchaser I think that is very interesting myself I wonder if it is going to be viewed in other areas that normally wouldn't get this as a plain TV show.

I hope others like yourself let us know.

Thank you for informing us.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Watched the show last night and wasn't impressed it was a bit confusing at first but then I knew where they were coming from and how it was going to play out.

I will continue to watch each week to see if I resonate with anything it might turn out to be a good show only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
You have always written someone to be rude. Can you point out who's being rude and how?

Disagreement and criticism. If one person does it, then all skeptics are blamed for it.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
No Rex I don't think that is right.

There is a way to be skeptical and a rude or insulting way.

Many skeptics here can state their points and feeling in a rather mature way and you can discuss it. Their are others that have to use words like you are a moron, you are stupid, you need to see a mental health professional, or you are just have mental problems.

As I see it the ones here that use that type of terminology need to stop, it is rude and insulting.

I understand if you have not had this happen to you in your life it is very difficult for you to understand. I do think the only thing that will make you understand and maybe to finally believe at some point is for this to happen to you......you need to experience this.

Rex I have nothing against you disagreeing with me you have that right just as I have my right to disagree with you. I think we all can be adult about this subject don't you think so.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Watched the show last night, and the jumping around in the timeline bit was annoying and unnecessary (not to mention, we saw a lot of the same exact scenes again...why?).

Still though, it may end up being good, just kind of a rocky start.

I think the alien angle may pan out to be right (i.e. the detainees are either aliens, hybrids, or abductees), and the EVENT is the arrival of aliens.

My thinking is that the black ops guys opposed to the President revealing the event tried to kill him, but the aliens thwarted it. (the black ops guys abducted the daughter, and used her to have the pilot crash the plane).

Not sure why they wouldn't have just abducted the boyfriend though, seemed it would be easier than what took place.

It's possible we could be looking at time travel vs. aliens though....and would still fit what we've seen so far.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Gazrok,

I have to agree it was a little annoying the way they put it together. If nothing else it may just get to be an interesting show and well worth the watch.

The article I read it mentioned by the end of the second show you should know which way it is going to lead.

I did like the way the plane disappeared in the bright white light before there eyes. I can in a way resonate with the bright white light.

We might have some interesting times ahead with the show I hope you continue to watch and share your thoughts here.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think I'll mostly do so on the thread in the off-topic Television forum, but as the show is a conspiracy show, I can see how it can be justified here too....just that we don't know yet if it has anything to do with aliens.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You are exactly correct we don't really know, I am basing my thoughts on the e-mail from Paradigm Research Group about this show and I think we all know Steve Bassett has been wrong on other occasions.

I am also going by the article I think I posted in the beginning which says it is leaning toward this.

My interest is to see if there is anything shown that I feel is not really out there to the general public that I can resonate with and compare to my life experiences dealing with this subject.

I did like the end with the bright white light and the plane disappearing.... they do use this kind of light for different things so that was interesting.

Thanks for coming to the thread and I hope you continue to come back.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Just watched it: a bit messy, the interesting thing only at the end after the plane disappears in a warp gate... They saved us .. I haven't told you everything.
Ok, I'm waiting for next episode.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I bet $500 this show will run out of ideas by season 3 and start heading into other paranormal subjects like ghosts etc.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join