It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beginning MAYBE for disclosure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
As I see it there has always been belief and disbelief in just about everything.

As I see it there is so much proof already out there but it just won't be accepted by many until it is seen or touched by the naysayer themselves, and I'm not going anywhere I can wait for the transformation once they know.

We that know have to have patience with the ones that don't know.......... we really have no other choice.

For example the things I have written about will come to fruition in most of your lifetimes so then the naysayers if still involved in this subject might remember what I write and realize they had been told truth's...... that's all plain and simple.

Anyhow this thread was basically written to share an e-mail I had received from Steve Bassett.

As I have written I will watch to see if I can resonate with anything and if others like myself choose to watch also to come here and share weekly anything they may or maynot resonate with.

If you don't have an interest in this I can accept that, no skin off my knee. If some of you have nothing more to do then come into this thread to voice your thoughts in opposition then thanks we have heard them, and I will say I know what I am talking about but thanks for your thoughts anyhow.

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and I hope you all have a great September 17th.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
As I see it there is so much proof already

There is proof that shows such as the "Event" are Disclosure propaganda? Great! Let's see it...

but it just won't be accepted by many until it is seen...

Seeing is not always believing...I speak from experience.

If some of you have nothing more to do then come into this thread to voice your thoughts in opposition then thanks we have heard them...

If have nothing more to do then come into a thread to parrot what the high priests in your religion have said, then thanks we have heard them...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Anyhow this thread was basically written to share an e-mail I had received from Steve Bassett.

Steve is a fool who intentionally (through ignorance) is out to hurt ufology. Anyone who throws their hat in the ring with that guy has absolutely no desire to further this subject, but would rather live in fantasy land where anything they choose to believe or imagine carries weight.

Steve Bassett has been on record indicating that credibility doesn't matter in Ufology, and mixing solid data/researchers with complete morons and charlatans for nothing more than ratings is perfectly acceptable.

People like him, and anybody who is ignorant enough to give him the time of day, are the real problem with Ufology.

edit on 17-9-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: where did i learn to spell?!?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

As I have written I will watch to see if I can resonate with anything and if others like myself choose to watch also to come here and share weekly anything they may or maynot resonate with.

And this is what I shall be doing from this point forward. Apologies for having derailed the topic at hand a wee bit. I'll be looking forward to other member's opinions on this new series as weeks go by.

Respectfully,
SonoftheSun.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I do not think disclosure is imminent, however it is a bit strange that there is a disproportionate amount of alien / ufo films due for release in the next 12-18 months. Off the top of my head there is...

Battle Los Angeles
Skyline
Monsters
I Am Number 4
U.F.O.
Paul
The Thing
Cowboys & Aliens
The Darkest Hour
Super 8
Iron Sky
Battlefield
Men in Black 3D
Gravity
Oblivion
Transmission

edit on 17-9-2010 by NomDeGuerre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NomDeGuerre
I do not think disclosure is imminent, however it is a bit strange that there is a disproportionate amount of alien / ufo films due for release in the next 12-18 months. Off the top of my head there is..

How many horror, romantic comedy, crime and drama movies will be out in the next year and a half?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

I do not think disclosure is imminent, however it is a bit strange that there is a disproportionate amount of alien / ufo films due for release in the next 12-18 months. Off the top of my head there is..

How many horror, romantic comedy, crime and drama movies will be out in the next year and a half?

I would imagine a proportionate amount in respect to previous years. At least read my post properly before trying to make a pointless, glib reply.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
All we can all do is sit back and wait.

As I see it when it is time for things to come to light they will come to light and only then maybe the truth's will be known one way or the other.

Skeptics have the right to be skeptic and I guess I can even say I have no choice then to tolerate them but I expect the same in return. We should all be adult enough to tolerate each no matter what our belief's are even if we disagree.

Whether the time is soon for the knowledge to come forth or later all we hope is that, The TRUTH will be known for those that seek it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The idea that there is some secret cabal of folks able to control the entire entertainment industry is as absurd as it is ignorant. If you take time to actually think about it using logic, reason and common sense you WILL come to the same conclusion.

Your sword stroke is too broad here. While most of the major media in the US is controlled by a certain small ethnic group (which you evidently didn't think important enough to mention) most none-series productions are developed and sponsored (funded) by various connections to individual investors, principles in the business and outside sources that have an agenda to further.

Of course, the world of media can quite nicely follow its natural whims and pick up on what it thinks or knows to be popular and need no other influences other than dollar signs in their eyes. The recent over-kill of vampire media is a perfect example. But to disallow outside forces in media presentations is absurd and bears the signs of dis- and mis-information attempts.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I would imagine a proportionate amount in respect to previous years. At least read my post properly before trying to make a pointless, glib reply.

I did read your post; otherwise I would not have been able to reply the way I did. There was a point, I'm afraid it will be lost on you, however. Critical thinkers unaffected by confirmation bias will understand it.

You "imagine"? Lets see a comparison of sci-fi movies involving aliens this year as compared to last year. How many is disproportionate. Back up your claims.

edit on 17-9-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Your sword stroke is too broad here. While most of the major media in the US is controlled by a certain small ethnic group (which you evidently didn't think important enough to mention)

Oh, those evil Jews again.

Please, tell us how these ethnicity is relevant to the discussion.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

While most of the major media in the US is controlled by a certain small ethnic group (which you evidently didn't think important enough to mention)

Oy vey!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Oy vey!

I'd like to see some actual statistics on this, actual statistics from non-Stormfront related sources.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I doubt he has any statistics to back up that claim. Like Ufology, most "Jewish Conspiracies" rely on no evidence and bold claims!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
People tend to have a very limited view of what disclosure is about. That condition worsens when the word starts to carry a capital "D." For too long we have suffered under the historical senerio of a landing at or announcement from the White House Rose Garden. I seriously doubt the revelation will come with a flash. That would be instantly dangerous for all the world holds dear.

No, disclosure will come as it has been coming, by bits and pieces of factual scientific data that has been slowly chipping away at the fairly standard original view that humans were the top dog in the Universe, It was ours totally and with no neighbors. The pathway upon which we have been lead is easy to trace.

The race to develop ICBMs to annihilate one another after WWII lead to the "space race," so we were instructed. Normal scientific progression, right? Right! Didn't give it a second thought, did we? The Moon seemed to be the focus, but actually it wasn't. It was obviously barren. But Venus and Mars were hot prospects for life in the solar system, actually, the only two prospects. The Soviets aimed for Venus and eventually proved that it was a nasty place for life. The US chose to focus on Mars where we hit pay dirt. The fact that the Soviets sought out Mars also is obvious in their string of thirty successively failed missions. Our folks at NASA/JPL laughted that a Mars Monsters were thwarting their attempts. The Viking program of the mid and late 1970s was a startling attempt of a "search for life" on the Martian plains. Official the efforts failed, unofficially, and new re-studies are thinking that decision was a bit too hasty.

Meanwhile, back on Mars, well, Phobos, anyway, strange things were being noted that could not be ignored. Hasty explanations were offered and remain in place to this very day. Having learned its lesson of releasing too much data immediately after being down-loaded, NASA hired Mail & co. to "manage" the data from there on.

Now, Phobos, is being touted as being hollow, vast voids. They discovered that feature with the Viking Orbiters. But now it becomes a hot topic, thrown out into the public domain rather than languishing quietly in scientific circles. What's next? Perhaps a better explanation for the grooves on Mars than what has emerged from those same scientific circles for nearly on forty years.

In sum, we will be given yet more details about life out there and maybe even very close out there, rather than any direct acknowledgement about aliens actually being here in our midst. Still, such news will not come before the cover is blown off our own black triangles, glowing orbs and tube ships that we have occasion to witness in our midst. The acknowledgement of such craft will be precursors to more astounding announcements.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

I did read your post; otherwise I would not have been able to reply the way I did. There was a point, I'm afraid it will be lost on you, however. Critical thinkers unaffected by confirmation bias will understand it.

You "imagine"? Lets see a comparison of sci-fi movies involving aliens this year as compared to last year. How many is disproportionate. Back up your claims.

edit on 17-9-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

I have no bias, you seem quick to make assumptions.

But for as per your request, in the past 18 months the major cinema releases (and all the films I listed above are to be major cinema releases, no selected screeenings or straight to dvds) involving aliens and UFOs were:

The Fourth Kind
Knowing
Race To Witch Mountain
District 9

If you want to go back 24 months you could also add

The Day The Earth Stood Still
The X Files: I Want To Believe.

In the 18 months prior to that again, there was only one other film

Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

Therefore, quite clearly, the point I made is valid, there is a disproportionate amount of alien / UFO films due for release in the next 18 months. Again, I hasten to add that I don't believe disclosure is imminent or that this in fact has anything to do with disclosure. I just thought it was an interesting quirk somewhat related to this thread. But it seems "critical thinkers" are too eager to lambaste and reprimand. Either that or my original post was misunderstood, however that seems unlikely as it was fairly straightforward.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Can you find out how many Alien movies are going to be released for the rest of 2010? So far I have :
- Skyline

Was there any other Alien movie released from 1/1/10-today?
I think yo uforgot to add '9' for 2009

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think disclosure would never happen if it were up to TPTB. The only way disclosure will happen is if the aliens make their presence known of their own accord. I would imagine it would be similar to the movie Independence Day, where the President discovers that even he was purposefully kept in the dark about the truth of aliens by TPTB (hopefully the rest of that movie would not also happen, but it certainly is a possibility).

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
9 was neither alien or ufo related.

I could've added Avatar I suppose, but humans the alien invaders in that film so it doesn't really count

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Observer i think people mostly wish disclosure but i dont think this will come from a TV show, yeah it may get to some truth but not spill the entire beans out, actually i think you observer really know that the ones who could make disclosure posible are the ET's only, not us! They are the ones who actually call the shots, not the US Gov or any Gov in the world!. The truth about UFO and aliens is more fantastic than any show on TV could ever imagen! Problem is right now the world isnt ready for that kind of Shock not now at least and you observer know that if you got some kind of contact mostly this is true, ET right now dont care about Disclosure, they only do disclosures up and personal aka abductions! not entire population of earth conciously!

What if the real truth about aliens could melt your brains out? do you think the ET will ever try to do "oficial" disclosure knowing that they would create more harm tan good in this time on earth??, they perfectly know that disclosure can only be given in a subconcious level and some part of the concious to some people in earth, not fully conciouse level to entire mases! they know they would create more problems than solve them right now! so thats why TV shows enters here, its normal for the shows to show some things that may be actually close to some truths but thats it!

If the real truth would come out everything you know about earth and science would be upside down, thats why the scientific community doesnt want that! at least on higher levels they actually pretty much know about aliens but they prefer shot the door and stick with our own theories and not hint anything alien about it, they too know its not the time and they would actually look bad if something comes up and they would end like laughing stock.

So the only ones who can actually do disclosure are ET themselves, not us..not the Gov, ET's have been doing that for quiet some time but on a sub concious level on all humans, and a bunch of us gets some concious level events but thats it for now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join