It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beginning MAYBE for disclosure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
Your comment seems to be implying that if UFO themed movies/TV shows are government propaganda then all other films/shows must be propaganda as well, or conversely if some shows aren't propaganda, then no shows are.

Not at all. I am illustrating the absurdity of a belief, that there are no alien-themed media that is not government propaganda, by applying that belief to something equally absurd.

It's entirely feasible that a government could produce propaganda films on one particular subject. The fact that other shows aren't propaganda wouldn't negate that.

How do you differentiate between what is propaganda and what isn't? Those who hold this belief do not; every alien-related media (and other genres) are always considered to be part of the propaganda.

The fact that other shows aren't propaganda wouldn't negate that.

How do you know they are not propaganda?

That governments commission propaganda films is a matter of historic fact.

That may be the case, however that fact is not proof that any of these films about aliens are propaganda or preparing us for disclosure. In fact, there is no evidence for it.

[

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Get real! The entire world is run in many webs, and the entertainment industry is directly under their thumb, in addition I wouldnt recommend anyone allow their children to dream about becoming a star in movies or music. That has a big price. The entire world is run like a giant mafia orgazniation, with many competing bosses, and based on fear/terror tactics, such as their satanic cults on lower levels, drugs, prostitution. They are the ones in most realtors, banks, institutions, in every town, every region. They recruit and mismanage areas personally with staff. We've dealt with a recrutier, military background, rich family and a mason, keeping the black market traumatized crowd, suprressed and working hard at reaching the kids. When he was informed that my friend and I were aware in somewhat subtle words he visibly was shaken and looked at me, my friend, and his head went down.

We know this world, we understand. Its on every level. Wake up.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Foxmulder,

I am sorry if I didn't write that correctely or if you did not take what I wrote the way I intended.

Your comment made me sound stupid and I don't really appreciate it.

I will try to explain better.

I have been shown and told certain things let's say from Beings that many here at ATS do not believe in sadly.

What I watch for are volcanoe(s) erupting at the same time for one example. I was specifically shown two connecting large quakes where there shouldn't be ....the epicenter right off the tip of Brazil going out to Ridge. If these things start to occur then I believe people need to be prepared because the biggy is coming and it not California............it's going to be the largest quake ever recorded.... first the signs will come by the PWAVE the the entire hump of Africa is going to shake at least 23 Countries going out to Ridge..... some of Europe will have shaking probably Portugal, Spain , Italy the Tsunami's I was shown were huge and they will be held at bay where they can be.

I don't expect anyone at all to believe this, all I am doing is trying to share of the things I have been shown and told. I hope I am a nut case and this never occurs and my entire existance here is a lie I can live with that.

In plain English an extinction level event is supposed to occur in my lifetime but they are here and doing what they can to lesson this event when it comes.

All that is happening now has to occur to lesson what is to come and it's going to come. Thankfully even with lose of life it will not be the extinction level event it was to be and it's because of them....which I doubt they will get credit for.

That's it as short as I can explain it.

So yes if I see something happen I can at least share here and make people aware if possible and as they say, whatever is to be will be.

I have gotten so off track I am sorry for that.

edit on 16-9-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The only thing is, with something like this in the works, what can we say about volcanic erruptions and earthquakes?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Powerful Coalition That Wants To Engineer The World's Climate

They want to mess with global warming, who are they kidding. There is a solar system warming event outside our heliosphere, called fluffy at 6000 degrees celsius its thought to be a super nova rembrant and is held into place by magentized strips. NASA reported this. yet despite this, we seem to be facing a time that periodically in a cylcle acoording to the ice core samples (I will find the thread) where everything melts down, probably due to this very cloud, or other similar ones, and then a huge freeze up called an ice age. Apparently we're right at the dividing line in the cylce.

But for reason it must not have been happening fast enough to suit everyone, because BP got told, in my opinon, to have a big accident in the Gulf, which made them a huge profit, for they had shares in the company producing the chemical they poured in excess in the ocean. Also, an Italian Physicist studying the Gulf stream including its summer stalling cycles, noted this one was different and blamed BP.

In addition to that information the northern currents making Norway and Sweden moderate stopped, halted, and off of eastern europe a huge drop in ocean current temps froze miillions of fish and cetecean life, killing them. In addition strange weather patterns that would be expected if the Gulf Stream halts, such as heat spells and deaths in Russia, and drought in our province, even along the coast, rain forrest area, that never sees drought.

So what part is going to be "natural" and what part will be done by the mismangement team that appoints itself as supreme ruler of this planet, something I feel we all need to deal with.

I do completely agree with ET monitoring and doing all they can, that is to say the Benevolents, because the ones that are associated behind the various hybrid mafia lords of this planet, don't seem to care in that way. Edit to add: I was told that certain factions of ETs are waiting for the big events here and have already staked out their own ranches and big estates, I guess after most of us are gone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This thread has some ice age charts from ice core samples.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
True positives/benevolents exist in all the systems on our channels and all lower level channels. Earth itself is an example of a negative run planet with many good hearted people here. There are many planets near our channel levels that are struggling with tests and more positive than us as well. However the ET situation is basically that the ones watching over with superior technology are the true positives, and only graduating from these tests will bring one to those channels. They don't tend to interfere with out tests unless something needs changing and they do come to free this planet, by nudging us, and waking us up more. They can be here in holographic bodies or in their biosuits, as greys or hybrids. They can change bodies as a suit of clothes to interact.

But if we get disclosure, I'm very concerned that it would be along the lines of one of the mafia bosses agendas, something connected with their maintaining superiority. Im not sure they will do it though, more likely keeping control unless we wake up too much, and a soft core disclosure of highly patented technology, instead of the way it would really go if benevolents were involved.

Also, if the true benevolents do step in to right the system so to speak, who's to say they won't give the whole planet missing time or a time splice, its just a program in our brains and easily accessed by them. Not sure we would remember it. Thats how they process everyone here, everyone experiences some monitoring and checkups and they do give the whole planet a time splice.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Unfortunatly I agree with the very first poster "Myendica", Disclosure by the governments WILL never happen! They have to much to lose by telling us Aliens exist.

However I do not believe we will never know the truth, it will come by force. Either by an alien race invading Earth or by us invading their home-world.

I believe we will know the truth but not for a very long time yet, perhaps within the next thousand years.

(Of course this is all speculation)

Peace.
ALS

edit on 16-9-2010 by ALOSTSOUL because: Who needs a reason

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thank goodness we have someone like Unity99 around here to clue us in on the inner workings on aliens/ufos/contact/secretive human history/galaxy history.....you name it. Every time I wish this subject would be taken seriously all I have to do is log in here and get smacked in the face with the answer.

Yeah, yeah...I'm a close minded skeptic. Call me whatever you need to in order to protect your belief system.

By the way, I checked with the secret cabal of Hollywood entertainment employees (which would have to number in the....well....all of them. lol) they told me that the last 70 years of film and untold years of print has not yet prepared the masses for disclosure.....wait another 100 years and they might have us primed and ready, lol. Interesting enough, they told me they are going to scale back on their efforts because folks on the internet have polluted this subject with religious like idiocy. Go figure.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

A lot of people share. Some of its already right out in the open, but you have to get past the evening news. Unless you live in Mexico and a few other countries where they post some of the sitings on the news.

But more important than the ET issue and disclosure is the reason for being here in the first place. ET_MAN has put a lot of metaphysics on his thread, and my thread on the holographic universe in my signature is what my downloads and answers were when I started contemplating infinity and "time", "no time", the sun.

Ets are here learning love and equality too. And every day is a test and the universe is a simulated reality holographic school with the infintiy within, possibly as small as a grain of sand, and we're inserted in it. One of an infinite number of other schools.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Im not saying this is you but I hope you are not implying news from other countries automatically = true. I have a Vietnamese citizenship and I also speak Chinese. Needless to say the news media from these coutnries often attack the US and they are mostly incorrect. Theres a common misconception in America that anything coming from a foreign country is somehow better. May I remind people of Miss Cleo the fortune teller? and bottled water from France.

major American news outlets such as CNN and FOX had talked about UFOs before. The problem is people who hold high level jobs and big corporations do not want to appear silly or they risk losing their jobs. Your job as a true UFO researcher is to root out all these silly people so one day this subject is taken seriously.

There is no conspiracy here, filmmakers make UFO movies because they want to make money and journalists dont talk about UFOs much because they want to keep making money

Originally posted by Unity_99

A lot of people share. Some of its already right out in the open, but you have to get past the evening news. Unless you live in Mexico and a few other countries where they post some of the sitings on the news.

But more important than the ET issue and disclosure is the reason for being here in the first place. ET_MAN has put a lot of metaphysics on his thread, and my thread on the holographic universe in my signature is what my downloads and answers were when I started contemplating infinity and "time", "no time", the sun.

Ets are here learning love and equality too. And every day is a test and the universe is a simulated reality holographic school with the infintiy within, possibly as small as a grain of sand, and we're inserted in it. One of an infinite number of other schools.

edit on 16-9-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think maybe I will just wait till the day that ignorethefacts comes to the realizaton he might need to say something nice in a post when talking about this subject......it gives me something to look forward too.

I know I will stand by every single thing I have ever written here on ATS and only time will tell what is what.

I know I will watch this show and make comments after each show of my feelings and thoughts and I ask others if they feel like sharing their thoughts I will be very pleased to listen and talk about it also.

It may turn out to be nothing don't know.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I think maybe I will just wait till the day that ignorethefacts comes to the realizaton he might need to say something nice in a post when talking about this subject...

What IgnoretheFacts has to say is very important. Unfortunately, some people are too closed-minded to listen, wrapped up in their asinine, New Age, poor-science-fiction based beliefs. If we had more people like him involved in Ufology, and less people like certain other members, we would be closer to the truth and this field would not have the laugh-ability factor it does.

edit on 16-9-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Disclosure has been going on for thousands of years!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

What IgnoretheFacts has to say is very important. Unfortunately, some people are too closed-minded to listen, wrapped up in their asinine, New Age, poor-science-fiction based beliefs. If we had more people like him involved in Ufology, and less people like certain other members, we would be closer to the truth and this field would not have the laugh-ability factor it does.

What Unity99 and Observe50 have to say is very important. Unfortunately, some people are too blind-folded to listen, wrapped up in their narrowed, serious, poor-factual based beliefs. If we had more people like them involved in Ufology, and less people like certain other members, we would be closer to a different truth and this field would not have the closed-mindedness factor it does.

@OP -

Don't remember the last time I watched TV but I will tune in. Not that I really believe that disclosure will come out of it but it will be interesting to see what points they do bring out.

Will be following this thread !

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

poor-factual based beliefs

Surely this was meant in jest right? ... Right?

If not, then this is symptomatic of what is wrong with everything related to Ufology. Too much belief and not enough evidence.

You want us to believe all these crazy ideas? Then start showing us some real proof. End of story.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ufology will never be taken serious by more credible people in my lifetime. People like IgnoreTheFacts and DoomsdayRex should stop fighting now.
Resistance if futile

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

What Unity99 and Observe50 have to say is very important. Unfortunately, some people are too blind-folded to listen, wrapped up in their narrowed, serious, poor-factual based beliefs. If we had more people like them involved in Ufology, and less people like certain other members, we would be closer to a different truth and this field would not have the closed-mindedness factor it does.

@OP -

Don't remember the last time I watched TV but I will tune in. Not that I really believe that disclosure will come out of it but it will be interesting to see what points they do bring out.

Will be following this thread !

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
UFOlogy will always be a disgrace simply because of the people who claim to know the express intent of aliens that are visiting, it's pathetic and is just a way to try to grab others attention while dragging UFOlogy with them.
Which is a damn shame because I always thought UFOs were ET in nature.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

Surely this was meant in jest right? ... Right?

Hello Turiddu,

Have seen you here and there on the boards. Nice to meet you.

Jest? No. A balanced debate, yes.

Surely we could agree that the facts that science has provided thus far is quite limited (poor). Do aliens exist? Maybe, no proof but speculation. Do they visit us now? Maybe, no proof but speculation. Have they been visiting us for thousands of years? Maybe, no proof but speculation. Are there aliens souls inhabiting human bodies here at this moment? Maybe, no proof but speculation. Are there aliens living among us at this moment? Maybe, no proof but speculation.

This is where it gets touchy. Saying no to all of these questions above is as pertinent as saying yes to all those questions above. Who is 100% right and who is 100% wrong? Personal experience and personal research could bring us on one side of the fence or the other. Do we agree to disagree ?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

That is an interesting spin. Treating the subject seriously and wanting facts is hurting the field; while wild assumption is a credit to it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Hello again Rex,

Friend, read my answer to Turiddu above your post. I'd like an answer back from you as well, if you could.

Actually, I thought someone would ask if this SonoftheSun is totally crazy?

Maybe, no proof but speculation...

edit on 16-9-2010 by SonoftheSun because: rephrasing/spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Surely we could agree that the facts that science has provided thus far is quite limited (poor).

Facts are facts, they are neither poor nor good.

You are relying on a God-in-the-Gaps argument.

Do aliens exist? Maybe, no proof but speculation.

This is the your only question with an accurate answer. The rest it would be more appropriate to say, "the facts do not support it."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join