It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can we do to stop the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I have done alot of research on the NWO, and I for one do believe that the NWO and the threats they pose are real. In all my research I have come across alot of facts, and also alot of fiction, I think it is up to the reader to interpret the information given.

Now I am just wondering, is there anything the normal guy on the street can do to maybe stop the agenda of the NWO? Or are we all just pawns in the game they play?

Sorry no links or anything, just a straight up question. Looking forward to some good answers.

VVV

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is a good answer or not, but I have pondered this question too. I believe when a number of people are willing to lose everything they have - life , property, reputation and their liberty,to fight the NWO maybe then the NWO and their minions could lose. Kinda like what Americas founding fathers did to win Americas freedom from the king.
The real question should be, would anyone today be willing to give ALL for future generations to enjoy the freedoms we take for granted today?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
First you would need to define this NWO.
Can you explain what, who this NWO is that you speak of?
What would you do to stop these people, entity, idea?
What could you do to stop them?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

try to get into sustainable living, also get off the grid as much as possible
quit being a dutuful consumer & keeping-up-with-the-Jones'
exhaust the plazma screen TV if you already got one...don't replace it give up High technology stuff

go low-impact living, eschew all gadgets & labor saving devices, keep internet & phone time to a minimum
don't support the globalist-&-nwo system, let it feed off itself, let the vultures consume each other in their passions for greed & gain

let the state take care of your corpse disposal, insurance is part of the system that sucks the life force from you every day... don't use plastic for other than immediate & minimal needs

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

Surely you know about the NWO? There is many many threads on here relating to the NWO. Maybe you are one of those people that doesn't believe there are people like the Bildenburg group etc.

The NWO is real and out there. Its not a single entity that you can see, and say "oh that is the NWO" is a collection of big corporates and powerful people influencing what we see, eat, drink basically everything we do.

I found that Zeitgeist movie was a good introduction into these type of things.

VVV

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
If we could somehow take control of the process of electing members of Congress and from there change the monetary system, we could stop the NWO.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Disempowerment through disengagement.

Stop using the banks and other monetary systems including insurance

Reduce consumption

Be ever mindful of the pervading influence of tele-media

Renegotiate how taxes are collected and paid

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Basically, do what Ghandi said. 'Be the change you wish to see'.

Whatever you don't like about the world, don't have anything to do with it!

And don't be scared of it, they've been trying to pull it off for decades now and failing pretty miserably, too many people know their games. If they were as powerful as they want you to beleive then we would all be chipped zombies by now.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

My understanding is that they are behind schedule. I think this is thanks to the efforts of people who have been brave enough to speak out.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
I have done alot of research on the NWO, and I for one do believe that the NWO and the threats they pose are real. In all my research I have come across alot of facts, and also alot of fiction, I think it is up to the reader to interpret the information given.

Now I am just wondering, is there anything the normal guy on the street can do to maybe stop the agenda of the NWO? Or are we all just pawns in the game they play?

Sorry no links or anything, just a straight up question. Looking forward to some good answers.

VVV

No, there's nothing you can do. They use hypnosis/mind control to get the masses to support their cause, and even when some of them decide to fight back it's still part of the pre-programmed mind control. There's no way out and there's no way to fight back.

I say that we're all definitely pawns in the game they play. At work, some kind of alien psychic or whatever it is in my head forces farts out my butt and burps out my throat and puts intense itch sensation in my nose so it looks like I'm picking my nose. Then, whatever it is has my co-workers point and laugh. I would say that this would make me a pawn in a game that they play, sure.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It's a global system that requires participation.
There are several NWO scenarios being marketed, and your partcipation in one of them will happen,
it's just a matter of which one you choose.
Is it one of the religious ones? The exclusive nwo of an individual returning god?
Is it one of the financial ones? The exclusive nwo of a government and their system of debt slavery?
There are variations within all of them, and in the end even the embrace of anarchy would be a nwo.
There is no ONE nwo, but most lives will be spent in fear of it, wasted, so therefore giving into its alluded encroaching power, and serving one of the many others.
We've got maybe 60 good years?
Enjoy them as best you can.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think this also, Mary Rose. The NWO has made several big mistakes, if their wish is to fully control us all. They gave us the means to stay in communication with each other via cell phones, and the phones have video capability. They gave us the Internet so we can research them out, and see what they are doing to us. Again, communication with one another. This is what put them behind schedule for a take over. If that is what they want, and I am thinking maybe they do not want to control us after all, but want us to come together as a People. Guess we will have tao wait and see.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
If that is what they want, and I am thinking maybe they do not want to control us after all, but want us to come together as a People. Guess we will have tao wait and see.

Maybe it's in the nature of the universe that we come together to resist evil. I hope so!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
we could move to the wildernes and begin a new society. And then raise an army to defend ourselves. That may be it.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

We need something that is creative, that's for sure!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin
I'm not sure if this is a good answer or not, but I have pondered this question too. I believe when a number of people are willing to lose everything they have - life , property, reputation and their liberty,to fight the NWO maybe then the NWO and their minions could lose. Kinda like what Americas founding fathers did to win Americas freedom from the king.
The real question should be, would anyone today be willing to give ALL for future generations to enjoy the freedoms we take for granted today?

I believe a fight is inevitable. The powers-that-be are so radical and so determined to push their control agenda, there will come a time that the final straw is reached. Either you support a free country or you don't. That's what it will come to. Think Germany in the 1930's.

So far TPTB have failed to create enough crisis momentum to gain total control, but it is not for a lack of trying. They failed with the US state-sponsored war-of-terror based on the 9/11 false flag. They have failed on the H!N1 pandemic -- even tho they had the WHO redefining the term "pandemic" to suit their needs. They did have several states pass laws allowing the populace to be forced into having vaccines. God only knows what they would be injecting. Now, TPTB are saying that dissidents, vets and others are "terrorists". And they are struggling hard to implement a funding mechanism for their operations thru global warming scams, et al.

Keep your eyes open. They will ratchet up the terror and violence against us. There will be more false flags. There will be more completely unconstitutional "laws" showered down on us. The tipping point is approaching.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
There is something the military can do: refuse to obey an order to attack Iran.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Fire Hulk hogan Kevin Nash and Eric Bischoff?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

It's not about what I believe, you are the one looking for an answer. Thus in order for me to understand what it is you want to stop you would need to be more specific. If you are saying the NWO is the world you life in, wouldn't stopping such a system not stopping yourself, or at least a substantial part of your surroundings?

There are many ways to stop what you are referring to but the question is what you unleash if you do.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shockologist
Fire Hulk hogan Kevin Nash and Eric Bischoff?

At least that NWO really existed. All the other ones, not so much.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join