It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Of The ‘League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen’. The Con Artists!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
The Catholic church was started by the Jewish led Roman empire.

Huh????

And who is manipulating the Jews?!?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

The Aristocracy or upper class. I didn't mean to imply that Judaism is the controlling organization of the world or anything, Judaism is a control mechanism like any other religion. More or less I'm expressing how Scientology roots back to Rome and the Roman Empire.

I just posted this and it should give you a clearer view of my position on who's in control:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-9-2010 by Symbiot because: Added link

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hoagland should definitely be on the list. I read 1 chapter and almost burned his book.
most of Daniken's claims might have been explained but he pioneered the Ancient Alien idea which I what Im most interested in

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot

Originally posted by jokei
In the spirit of the OP, although I'm idly amused by the bickering...

No one has mentioned the biggest all time Hoaxster/Fraudster/Con Artist of them all, Ladies and Gentlemen I present you:

L Ron Hubbard.

Here's an interesting thing to note:

L Ron Hubbard was a member of the Order of the Temple of the East or Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO) before he went on to start Scientology. The OTO, as many of you know, was started by Alister Crowley who was previously a Free Mason. Free Masonry was started by the Knights Templar and they were created by the Catholic church. The Catholic church was started by the Jewish led Roman empire.

Judaism-->Catholicism-->Knights Templar-->Free Masonry-->OTO-->Scientology

"Jewish led Roman Empire"

Really? You honestly believe the Roman Empire was secretly controlled by the Jews? The same Jews the Romans had brutalized for centuries? The same Jews that Romans chased up Masada?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I would certainly add Jaime Mussan but I would add former AFOSI member Richard C Doty 4 or 5 times.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Starred. Spot On IMO. Trying to exercise a truly pliable mind, can someone please point out factually where Stanton or Richard have been found to be quacks, fakes and charlatans? I will listen.

I would also like to know more about what substantiates Richard Bramley as a unreliable source.

I have NO problem weeding bad info. I want to with all my being. What the hell is the use of fooling yourself?

But, PLEASE, don't just make up a list of supposedly unreliable sources without so much as references. That's utterly lame.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Perhaps it'd have been better to say Roman led Jews? Its not uncommon for a nation to act as its own enemy.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Add Nancy Talbot and Robbert van den Broeke to the list. We can't forget the groundbreaking pictures they brought to the world:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by il consigliere
Add Nancy Talbot and Robbert van den Broeke to the list. We can't forget the groundbreaking pictures they brought to the world:

LOL I just googled it. 'Amazing' photos

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What about the people behind the disclosure project? With their suits and combed hairs they have an serious appearance, but can they be trusted.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Well, I did mention Steven Greer, self styled director of CSETI and a so called UFO ‘investigator’. A confused soul who’s lost his way. He claims he's interacted with 'Lilliputian' aliens a few centimeters tall! Lilliputian aliens! LOL!
What the....? Geeeez!

When asked why he hasn't taken any of their pics and published them, he gives a pretty lame excuse - that if he does, no one would believe him!!
Between a rock and a hard place?? Go figure!

edit on 3-12-2010 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
............. I'm supprised that there has not been more mentioned about

........................................... WAYNE HERSCHEL

................................JUDY FALTSKOG / JAMES VAN GREUNEN

Full detalis of their escapades can be found here on ATS in an Exclusive e-book

by Nenothtu for ATS visitors entitled

.................. "THE TRUE STORY BEHIND THE HOAX HEARD ROUND THE WORLD"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join