It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism: Destroying the Male and Female Relationship

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidLV

Typical of a woman, you understand absolutely nothing, and the things which you hold dear, the things which you think are important, like business, or going to Stanford, have no real basis on reality, you live within a world created for you, to box in your mind, to scientifically manipulate you so that you think you're coming to all your own conclusions, when in reality those conclusions were imposed upon you scientifically.

I am a real scientist

OK Baby! I got one more thought for ya - and this one is gonna sting! Get the Bactine ready!!!

People like ME enable people like YOU to exist. What have YOU made? What have YOU done? You might have alot of ideas - but WHAT have you done with them?

Have you MADE anything? Have you even written your ideas down? Have you published them?

I make things and do things. Something YOU touched today - I had a hand in the design of.

I have also undertaken the education to progress to more esoteric scientific realms. I too can be a "big thinker" - and you know what? I actually undertook all this study, have close to a Phd. in either Math or Physics - which I continuously work on - and also do *applied* work on a daily basis.

So tell me - what exactly - have YOU done?

And if you have figured out a better way of doing it all, and the universe, and gawd and everything - well - how about *publishing* these findings? Or maybe putting your enlightened processes to work?

Can you? Will you?

I can, and I DID!

HA!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

What you don't understand is that what you did you were suppose to do, you are serving the Synagogue of Satan in your own way, with your own science that they taught to you.

If a real scientist like myself were to come up with anything whatsoever, we would be blackballed by the entire scientific community, and do you have any idea why? It's because THEY won't allow the truth about anything under the sun to be made known, period. This is something you simply do not understand.

What have I done?

Well I have proven mathematically and scientifically the the theory of "evolution" is 100% mathematically impossible, beyond any shadow of any doubt whatsoever. Do you know of any other human beings on this planet that has been able to do this?

I have also proven through Physics that humans have "souls", do you know of anybody else who has shown this?

You cannot even begin to imagine the level and depth of what I know, for you know what?

I have been in God's presence, he saved me from evil when I was 13, God also saved me from injury, and I have been attacked by demons many times, and my mother was attacked by demons for 10 years for getting into witchcraft. And it is God who teaches me what I know, and shows me the truth, and teaches me concepts and gives me understanding far beyond what you could imagine.

Tell me, did you know the entire Futures market is controlled by a computer? Do you know what the "code" is for the Futures markets? Did you know the entire financial system is a scam? Do you know what the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" says with respect to their plans to collapse world markets in one day?

Have you broken the Masonic Code like I have?

No, you don't know about any of these things, all you know is what the world has taught you, and the world is controlled by Lucifer, and you don't even believe in Lucifer, so you are lost before you ever even started, all of your knowledge is meaningless and wrong to begin with.

Go to "ThePhilosophersTruth" on YouTube, that's my channel, and that's what I look like.

Go to my website "Oil Trading Academy", and go to the page Secret Revealed, and take a look at the Masonic Code, and maybe you can begin your walk to break free from the Matrix........

David

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidLV

OK Dave - one more here - just saw this post you made - just referencing this brief quote so you know which post I mean -

The way that men feel about you, is the same way women feel about me. Men think you're too smart, woman think I'm too smart, it works both ways.

OK - you go on to say 'women should be feminine' wear dresses, yadda - your problem is - you are STUCK on a fantasy.

Which in turn means that you are probably hoping a fantasy figure will "fix it all". To the point where you are extrapolating that all females should be a certain way.

Maybe then - the hurt would pass?

Listen carefully - I am not knocking "Feminine Females". Or picking at you. I am seeing here that you seem to have a *fixation* stemming from idealization.

Forget you, I've seen it in others. A friend of mine - like I said - I'm 44 - this female friend of mine - STILL wants a guy like Bon Jovi. Who he himself as a young guy doesn't even exist anymore! She is "stuck" - she got stuck on 'teenaged crushes' - other people can get stuck on all kinds of things.

You can get stuck in anger too, or - you can just have bad luck and then attribute it to something else, and there's plenty of media out there to bolster your anger and confusion.

Some guy could dump me and I could curse him out not knowing that he did not call because he died the next day
Stupid example, but shows how we often read through our own 'filters'.

Anyway, after reading your last post here, sorry if I was a bit harsh elsewhere - but I do think my thoughts for you bear looking into. I don't think you're a bad guy - just confused.

And if you are the Scientist you say - get to work! And meet others through that - you should find like minded people through that. I'm still working on the Phd, so are alot of others here - like us - read the sci forums -

And if you can change your mind about various scientific theories - you can surely change your mind about people, too.

~ Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

I don't mean to degrade you, for I understand that you simply don't understand yourself, you are simply a victim of people who have a thousand times your intellect.

The PHD you're working on is meaningless, the information you're being taught are all lies, I know you don't understand this or realize this, and you probably won't ever understand it in this life.

Now you want me to speak with other scientists? About which subject? Which scientist on this planet is capable of speaking to me about any discipline of science? Can you please name this person, for I have been around the sun 43 times now and I still cannot find one single solitary person, or scientist, who even knows 1% of what I do about this world.

And you think girls wearing dresses and being feminine is a fantasy? This just goes to show how mind boggling brainwashed you are, for this is the way girls were 100 years ago, they were feminine, they wore dresses, and they didn't want to be a man, like you obviously do......

David

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Feminism? It doesn't impress me. No extremism does and feminism is one. I'm also mot impressed with Macho Men. We are(should) be equal in our endeavors. Yes as sexes we have different strengths but that goes out the window when you factor in individuality. The bottom line is that we can NOT exist without each other.

As to you two "scientists", get a room. Maybe you can solve the Cold Fusion problem.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidLV

Uh, OK......

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

As to you two "scientists", get a room. Maybe you can solve the Cold Fusion problem

Only one of us here is a scientist. And I'm waitin on the pizza guy, so.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
Only one of us here is a scientist. And I'm waitin on the pizza guy, so.

Intellectualism, another form of elitist extremism that doesn't impress me.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Feminists are bitter, twisted women who have a deep-seated dislike, distrust or hatred of men.

This may stem from being physically unattractive, or from a previous abusive or unfortunate relationship with a boyfriend or their father.

Feminists are primitive knuckle-draggers whose outdated and unsophisticated views are not compatible with a modern, civilised society, which should be based on equality.

On a similar note, men who believe that a ''woman's place is in the kitchen'' and such, are equally incompatible with the society that we should be trying to achieve.

While ''men should be men'' and ''women should be women'', this is more a philosophical approach, and we should try to break down as many gender roles in society as possible.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

It's not a philosophical approach, what we want is for the truth to come out, and for the lie to be revealed for what it is. And just so you know, the truth isn't going to come out, and things aren't going to get better, things are about to explode into global violence, once the world economy crashes in one day.....

Men are a certain way in this life, and while there are different types of men, for the most part they have a lot in common with each other.

Women are also a certain way, and while there are different types of women, for the most part they have a lot in common with each other.

And when you compare women against men, you'll find there are a great deal many differences between them, common things which truly make them different.

These differences are what God created so that they can come together, and become one, one is spirit, having one purpose of mind, and working together as one.....

The enemy, being extremely intelligent and evil by nature, has come along to pervert this truth into a lie, and causing the exact opposite to happen and occur......

The enemy works both sides, so that in the end each side hates the other, this is true of all things, politics, religions, sexes, everything......

These people who are doing this are exceedingly intelligent, and the name of their game is to destroy and turn upside down the entire culture, so their culture, a culture of violence, hatred, division, envy, strife, greed, and evil.

The sexes being apart the Bible predicted long ago, that the "love of many will wax cold due to iniquity". Another words due to sin......

And that's what's happen, fueled by the enemy, to get people to sin, and to enjoy it and not even know they are sinning in the first place....

Once this happened the quantum mechanics of the situation took effect and woman thought men wanted hot sex all the time, and men thought that getting chicks was the right thing to do, and the floodgates of fornication took place and what did we all see? Broken marriages, divorce, kids in the Brady Bunch of reality where all kinds of really strange and nasty things happened, things that would only happen when you break up a husband and wife and put them with another husband or wife, with kids around.

The mess and chaos that happened from this on worked on a quantum level, messing people up from their childhood into adult hood, and then they themselves had children, and then their children after them, and now we are here.......

We are at the beginning of the end, II think it's going to start in 2013.........

Get right with the living God, and follow his Christ....

David

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidLV
Get right with the living God, and follow his Christ....

Must be Sunday in January. Football on TV and a theological rant. Sorry, that doesn't impress me either. I've been down that road, not impressed. Sherlock's posts though, they impress. Logic.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That's because you've never been shown the truth before, you have grown up in a bubble of reality that is a lie from the beginning, everything you have heard, everything you have seen, has brought you to the conclusions you've come to.

For instance, you say "you've been down that road", referring to religion. Well, I'm very glad you had a bad feeling about it, that goes to show that the enemy can't trick you that easily. Religion in the USA is Anti-Christ religion, controlled by the Anti-Christ and his people. All the churches teach are lies, about everything. They don't do any of the things that the Bible says to do, and they even recognize the Sabbath Day on Sunday, and Sunday is the first day of the week, the whole purpose behind the Sabbath Day is to rest of the Seventh Day, that this day was special, and holy, and God rested and ordained this particular day to be holy, and to be a blessed day, and for all to rest on this particular day.

Yet the church recognizes the Sabbath on the first day, look at any calendar, and you'll see that Sunday is the first day of the week.......

The churches are leading people straight down the path to the Anti-Christ, and I know who this person is.......

It's not a religious rant, it's called the real truth, and the truth is far more wonderful than anything you could begin to imagine in your mind.......

David

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wow, I've only read the first page and it's sad to see women, especially American women trashed so easily. For me it all comes down to selfishness and greed on the part of both sexes, and those in power who wanted to make tax money off of women working outside of the home.

Not everyone had an Ozzy and Harriet marriage. Feminism would never have seemed like an attractive concept if women had a sense of honorable freedom before 1960. Imagine dear male readers if suddenly you could not have a bank account or your wife could commit you to a mental hospital based on her request. Imagine doing the same work as a woman and getting paid half of what she got paid simply because she was a woman and had a family to take care of, and your money must just be for "extras". Imagine your wife beats you whenever she is in a bad mood and unless you could prove it, you were stuck because divorce was not an option, and if you could prove it no one would listen to you because you must have done something to make her mad. This is not just some fairytale ideas, but what many women did have to put up with for a long time. Were all men bad husbands? Of course not, but were a lot of men making women miserable because they knew she could not do anything and was dependent upon him for her very well being? Yes, that was the case.

And as for men not being aggressive and potential rapists, I will tell you about an anonymous survey done in my college of Sociology back in 1986. It was truly anonymous, and while not scientific it was revealing that of the male students in that college when asked if they knew ahead of time that they could have sex with their date who refused (rape) and not be caught or harmed in any way would they do it, over 80% said yes. That was eye opening for me.

There are problems with the system we have today, but it happened for a reason. You can even look at other areas of life here in America and see that had things been different some changes would not have happened. Unions would never have come into being had companies treated their workers fairly. I'm sure many could talk about the problems unions cause our economy today via increased costs and political movements. Again, it all goes back to selfishness and greed. Had we walked in love and respect for each other I daresay life would be different in America and the world today. It's never to late to start.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Serenity08 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2011 by Serenity08 because: typos.... sorry

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The days before Feminism weren't honky dory no matter how some men like to paint how it was all ponies and rainbows.
Many women were beaten by alcoholic abusive power tripping husbands, many women were deserted by their husbands often with a lot of children for younger women and many women had to work even then or welfare would take their children and put them into orphanages.
Where they were then fostered out to work as child labourers.
Violence against women was higher then than it is now.
Being engaged was as good as being married and women and men had relations that often resulted in pregnancy.
For a lot, they went on to get married ....for a lot of others men did the runner and weren't heard from again. Leaving women with the social stigma of having children out of wedlock.
To understand how Feminisim took hold, you have to look into HISTORY.
Its there for those who are brave enough to look without rose coloured glasses.

I'm not saying that Feminism hasn't had it horrors but the system before it wasn't too glorious for a lot of women either. Just sayin....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Serenity08

I'm sorry Serenity but that made sense 2-3 decades ago. We've come a long way in that time. Now it looks whiny. Men DID have to make moves for women's equality and we did. That may sound harsh to someone that went through those times but it's time to get past the past.

Edit: See Flighty's post to see how far we have come.

edit on 2-1-2011 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

You do realize that...

While ''men should be men'' and ''women should be women'', this is more a philosophical approach,

...is the antithesis of...

and we should try to break down as many gender roles in society as possible.

Whereas...

...a modern, civilised society, which should be based on equality

...is the one of the primary goal of the feminist movement.

All this gender bashing has put me off my tea.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

My point Maria and I see his point, is that times have changed, for the better. But NOW the feminist movement seems to be living in the past and whiny.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
Feminists are bitter, twisted women who have a deep-seated dislike, distrust or hatred of men.

Similarly, some folks believe that civil rights activists against segregation were bitter, twisted people who have a deep-seated dislike, distrust or hatred of white people.

Of course both generalizations, like all generalizations, are pure nonsense. There are bitter twisted people in every group in this world, using them as a pretext to marginalize feminism is flawed reasoning.

edit on 2 Jan 2011 by schrodingers dog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

On the contrary, Intrepid.

Unfortunately a very real need for feminism still exists even in today's "enlightened" society. Without this movement do you think domestic violence shelters for women and their children would exist? Or that court systems would demand that men support the children they father? Or that women would be able to earn a livable wage to help support their families?

In a perfect world there wouldn't be any need for the feminist movement. But we don't live in a perfect world and such needs do need to be addressed.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join