It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS having issues in "MY ATS"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Im pretty sure that about 30 minutes ago, someone made the switch from the "old" video games and movies forums in the BTS section, to the new...because I received a popup saying "You have unsubscribed from ______ thread" when I didnt...

I did figure out that it's just a new forum now, so i go to add the new version fo the forum to the my ats section of my account. It adds just fine, the popup window comes up and says "this forum has been added to your favorites" or whatever, but when I go to "My ATS" and click on the video games forum, i still get an http404 error

edit on 12-9-2010 by Snarf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have the problem too. I think it is because it goes "belowtopsecret.com" which now gets redirected to ats, which means the url no longer exists.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KingKongBongoBong

I think you are right, the MyATS links try to go to belowtopsecret.com. But because BTS is dead (RIP) it comes up as a 404, I think the only way to get them working again is to unsubscribe to these forums, and resubscribe to the "off topic" version of them.

I am in error, when you delete the forums from your MyATS it does not in fact fix the problem. I don't know how to solve this issue.

edit on 9/12/2010 by whatukno because: I was wrong

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
must be a big issue...still happening

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Please direct any and all issues with the site changeover to the ongoing and monitored thread: ATS 2010 Update thread

Thanks.

Closed.

top topics

join