It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Quantum Mechanics A Red Herring?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
I am of the opinion that the Goverment has been supressing super technologies known aobut at least since the end of World War II that they discovered the Nazi's developed -- actually Viktor Schauberger who was forced to work for the Nazis was the real genius.

I just find it incredbily coincidental that our government appears to be supressing this technology since then and physics has been a complete joke the entire time as well. No one seems to even be able to make sense of the current theory. Our understanding of gravity is completely non existent. AND current physics theory sounds more like magic than physics with all the dimensions and spoooky action at a distance etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke's third Law of Technology.

Just saying, you know, for the hell of it....

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by just an allusion

I am of the opinion that the Goverment has been supressing super technologies known aobut at least since the end of World War II that they discovered the Nazi's developed -- actually Viktor Schauberger who was forced to work for the Nazis was the real genius.

I just find it incredbily coincidental that our government appears to be supressing this technology since then and physics has been a complete joke the entire time as well. No one seems to even be able to make sense of the current theory. Our understanding of gravity is completely non existent. AND current physics theory sounds more like magic than physics with all the dimensions and spoooky action at a distance etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke's third Law of Technology.

That's a technology though.. not physics. Real technology is not magic.. when we saw birds fly it probably seemed magical too.. but it is explainable by very simple concepts.

The probablem with quantum mechanics is that if we stay on this path it seems we will never achieve the technology that truly appears to be magical. I think that's what the government wants and sellling us these other fairy tales is also a great way of BSing us. Just like the government seems to be selling us aliens to keep us away from the real issue --- antigrav and free energy.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

First off, no you're not special with your dad having seen something unexplainable. A lot of people are in that boat too, most journalists that have been around a while are for sure, even I've seen a lot of stuff I can't explain and I've only been in the industry for a few years.

You keep name-dropping people whom write in the alternative media or are otherwise somehow also involved with the conspiracy community as well. Now I am not trying to belittle the conspiracy community that we are all part of here, but there are a lot of hucksters out there too.

You are deciding actively not to listen to alternatives to your own conclusions, this makes you a partisan, and not worth my time arguing with as you cannot be convinced of anything other than your own theories.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Everyone, as usual, is taking a turn at bashing the Government (not that they don't deserve it mind you), an admittedly all too easy scapegoat.

However, what if the situation were one wherein the Government isn't so much attempting to suppress information on this or that technological insight, but rather is intentionally surreptitiously leaking bits of information to the general public as a means of covertly canvasing the public at large for individuals capable of comprehending certain matters that have even the minds at the greatest think tanks of the World consternated?

You know, brain trust fishing. Afterall, can you think of a better way of getting the insight/intellect you need to resolve an issue you've encountered without exposing your hand/the fact that you haven't a clue?

Think about it...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That's a technology though.. not physics. Real technology is not magic.. when we saw birds fly it probably seemed magical too.. but it is explainable by very simple concepts.

The probablem with quantum mechanics is that if we stay on this path it seems we will never achieve the technology that truly appears to be magical. I think that's what the government wants and sellling us these other fairy tales is also a great way of BSing us. Just like the government seems to be selling us aliens to keep us away from the real issue --- antigrav and free energy.

You conclusively seem to be overlooking the immutable fact that it is with Physics that we either describe or define a technology &/or the technologies' machinations, or both.

Seriously, if you sincerely feel that there is no validity to "Quantum Mechanics" (QM), then you should readily be able to debunk the empirical evidence of Quantum Entanglement Theory (QET) that has been observed in the duplicated properties of a photons' constituent particles that have been separated even at inordinately vast distances..."?"

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

My dad saw this at point blank range though. And what differentiates this is that I fully trust him. You have to put yourself in my position. of course I am biased.. it would be no different than asking someone who had been abducted if they were biased. Then read Nick cook's book and look at the DOCUMENTED ecvidence that supports this. I have said I am not 1000% certain. I am open to alternative theories. You aren't even open minded enough to read the documentation. Who is biased here? You already made up your mind with no real information.

Why is it that someone can be convinced of anything in life but not a "conspiracy". If the governemnt wasn't doing so much bizarre stuff, on top of all this real world evidence, I probanbly wouldn't be so certain.

edit on 14-9-2010 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

And then do all the reaeacrh I have. In Nick cook's book he lays out factual data documenting and tracing this technology all through history. I feel very confident what I am seeing is REAL. Ther eis a chance I am worng and am misreading the info.. but I don't think it is likely. I don't see how quantum mechanics and sceicne in general can be legitimate when considering what I know to be true. and occam's razor really supports my stance.

That's cute...Tell you what, I'll see you your Occam's Razor and will raise you the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, the cornerstone of QT, which readily defines the observed wave particle duality I referenced above.

You were saying...?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by just an allusion

That definitely is something to think about.. I am just skeptical they would give out any info because it would risk someone figuring it out. Especially with the internet. I wonder if the birth of the internet is what set this NWO agenda into motion. I would think they know they can't keep the secret for long with the internet.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You conclusively seem to be overlooking the immutable fact that it is with Physics that we either describe or define a technology &/or the technologies' machinations, or both.

Seriously, if you sincerely feel that there is no validity to "Quantum Mechanics" (QM), then you should readily be able to debunk the empirical evidence of Quantum Entanglement Theory (QET) that has been observed in the duplicated properties of a photons' constituent particles that have been separated even at inordinately vast distances..."?"

How do we know this is legitimate though? For all we know thse scientist doing these experiments could be under the influence of MKUltra.. if people can be brainwashed to assasinate people I see nothing stopping somethng like this. If bulldings could be destroyed sacrificing thousands of people "for the greater good"

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That's the beauty of Qunatum Mechanics as a Red Herring.. the atomic world is so inpenetrable you can make a claims like the HUP and believe it based on some likely faulty experimentation.. just like syaing the Earth is the center of the universe without telescopes.

You can even make some BS mathematicla proof as well becuase mathematics is really just a language and you can write a proof of anything if you want to.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by ProjectJimmy

My dad saw this at point blank range though. And what differentiates this is that I fully trust him. You have to put yourself in my position. of course I am biased.. it would be no different than asking someone who had been abducted if they were biased. Then read Nick cook's book and look at the DOCUMENTED ecvidence that supports this. I ahve said I am not 1000% certain. I am open to alternative theories. You aren;t even open midned enough to read the documentation. Who is biased here/ You already made up your mind with no real information.

Why is it that someone can be convinced of anything in life but not a "cpnspiracy". If the governemnt wasn't doing so much bizarre stuff on top of all this real world evidence I probanbly wouldn't be so certain.

The POINT that I feel you are missing is the fact that it was YOUR dad, and not our own, that saw this evidence you speak of, yet you still insist that we should believe you without providing us with the same proof as your father once had so that we may draw our own conclusions, that is, you're expecting us to accept your contentions at "face value" merely because you're referencing your father as a qualifier.

Do not misinterpret my intent, I both appreciate and admire the respect that you hold for your father, yet you are referencing an individual that none of us are aware of, let alone aware of their integrity to be comfortable enough to rely upon it as validation for your claims.

Do you understand?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

That definitely is something to think about.. I am just skeptical they would give out any info because it would risk someone figuring it out. Especially with the internet. I wonder if the birth of the internet is what set this NWO agenda into motion. I would think they know they can't keep the secret for long with the internet.

Again, how better to maintain an air of supremacy while cultivating intellect to aid in unraveling a mystery they've likely stumbled upon by mere happenstance?

As for "keeping it a secret", I'm certain you've heard of the phrase "governmental suppression", you know, wherein a technology, or even an individual, suddenly disappears or is silenced with the cover employed for the disappearance being that the patents were bought or whatever have you?

By way of providing a readily verifiable case in point, you ARE aware that the hackers of yesterday are now the technicians and program writers of todays' computer operating systems, etc., yes?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I completely understand.. and I have said before in othr threads and to other people that I realize they won't have the same level of belief that I would.. but the point is YOU should be able to see why I myself believe it.

The point is you are claiming I am biased and a "believer".. I fully admit it. But why is believing in a conpsiracy any less valid than believing in anything. I certianly have more reaosn to believe in this than Qunatum Mechanics...

Also watch the Bob Jacobs Larry King video I posted. He saw the same kind of thing my dad saw. And his senior officer testified to it as well -- in writing.

This all just happens to support what my dad has been saying for almost 40 years! He told my mom aobut it immediately after.. he had another witness.,. and he saw his in wahsington state which was the area where UFOs were first seen in the US in modern times at least.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

How do we know this is legitimate though? For all we know thse scientist doing these experiments could be under the influence of MKUltra.. if people can be brainwashed to assasinate people I see nothing stopping somethng like this. If bulldings could be destroyed sacrificing thousands of people "for the greater good"

We "know" this to be the case because the experiment was duplicated by various scientists scattered all about the World at large and spanning a century or two:

nobelprize.org...

All of which is much the same phenomena that even Einstein was aware of, though he referred to it as "spooky action at a distance" because he simply could not comprehend what he was witnessing. Here's a general overview:

www4.ncsu.edu...

You see, empirical evidence that has been validated through duplication by third party sources/authorities and not just someone insisting that their claims are true merely because their father said that they were.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
P.S. Who is this "MKUltra" you're referring to and what is their relevance to &/or level of expertise regarding the subject under discussion?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

My father never said anything aobu quantum mechanics.. quantum mechanics could just as easily be the explanation for antigrav as anything else.. so that argument is moot.

As for Einstein.. my interpretation is that he felt the theory and the experimentation was faulty.

wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

Albert Einstein, who, in his search for a Unified Field Theory, did not accept wave-particle duality, wrote:[24]
This double nature of radiation (and of material corpuscles)...has been interpreted by quantum-mechanics in an ingenious and amazingly successful fashion. This interpretation...appears to me as only a temporary way out...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Also, please research someone called Billy Meier. He has photos of flying saucers.. one of them looks EXACTLY like the one Boib lazar said he saw at area 51 and the one my dad saw.

I think Bob Lazar and Billy Meier were both government disinfo agents. Milly Meier also came on the scene right after my dad sw what he did.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I completely understand.. and I have said before in othr threads and to other people that I realize they won't have the same level of belief that I would.. but the point is YOU should be able to see why I myself believe it.

The point is you are claiming I am biased and a "believer".. I fully admit it. But why is believing in a conpsiracy any less valid than believing in anything. I certianly have more reaosn to believe in this than Qunatum Mechanics...

Also watch the Bob Jacobs Larry King video I posted. He saw the same kind of thing my dad saw. And his senior officer testified to it as well -- in writing.

This all just happens to support what my dad has been saying for almost 40 years! He told my mom aobut it immediately after.. he had another witness.,. and he saw his in wahsington state which was the area where UFOs were first seen in the US in modern times at least.

Well, all things being considered, I can only hope that the links I've provided you with will more than serve to validate QT and QET/"spooky action" for you.

Now, as for validating the existence of "aliens" and evidence of the Governments' knowledge of aliens and UFO technology, as well as the existence of Tesla's so-called "Death Ray", there is a video on the Internet (I've even seen it in a documentary presented on the History Channel), taken from aboard the ISS or perhaps one of the Russian capsules, that clearly shows a space craft (UFO), sitting a bit above Earth's orbit, dodging an apparently focalized "ray" beaming emanating from the Earth's surface, a focalized beam of energy liken to that as described in Tesla's journals...Dig around for it and see what you can come up with, i sure that it will go far in validating your assertions here, as well as buttress your belief in your father.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

As for Einstein.. my interpretation is that he felt the theory and the experimentation was faulty.

wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

Albert Einstein, who, in his search for a Unified Field Theory, did not accept wave-particle duality, wrote:[24]
This double nature of radiation (and of material corpuscles)...has been interpreted by quantum-mechanics in an ingenious and amazingly successful fashion. This interpretation...appears to me as only a temporary way out...

Alas, yet something else that he (Einstein) was wrong about....

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Well, all things being considered, I can only hope that the links I've provided you with will more than serve to validate QT and QET/"spooky action" for you.

Now, as for validating the existence of "aliens" and evidence of the Governments' knowledge of aliens and UFO technology, as well as the existence of Tesla's so-called "Death Ray", there is a video on the Internet (I've even seen it in a documentary presented on the History Channel), taken from aboard the ISS or perhaps one of the Russian capsules, that clearly shows a space craft (UFO), sitting a bit above Earth's orbit, dodging an apparently focalized "ray" beaming emanating from the Earth's surface, a focalized beam of energy liken to that as described in Tesla's journals...Dig around for it and see what you can come up with, i sure that it will go far in validating your assertions here, as well as buttress your belief in your father.

Again though.. to clarify.. I do not believe in aliens. I do not believe aliens are visiting us.

I believe this is all the government. All this tech is man made. Aliens were the perfect method of covering this tech up. I bet the government uses the excuse of us being so easily fooled into believing in aliens and quantum mechanics that this tech is alien that this is the reason we aren't ready for it.

In WWII allied pilots would see these bizarre craft flying over Germany. They were very creeped out by them.. they were hovering fireballs. They called them foo fighters. I think US soldiers thinking these were alien craft was the reason the Gorvernment came up with this idea of using aliens as cover for this technology when they took it from the Germans after the war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join