It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Judgment on May 21, 2011, according to Family Radio.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The first page I went to said this......

These verses absolutely assure us that after the Bible was completed about 95 A.D. no other words could ever be added to the Bible. Therefore, whatever end-time information had been given to Daniel, but was not to be understood until the time of the end, had to have been included in the Bible before the Bible was completed. However, God wrote it in such a way that it could not be understood until the world was almost at its end.

God didn't write the Bible. Everyone knows this. The only thing he wrote was the 10 commandments and he gave them to Charlton Heston. The Bible was written by man. That site is spouting absolute BS. I remember that the world was ending in 1999 then in 2000 and they passed without any doom. Now it is 2012. That site says 2011. When those pass, when will the next Armageddon be penciled in for?

www.familyradio.com... html

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Two witnesses on how grand of a scale??? and who's gonna cover the event??? NBC... BBC... or Al Jazeera???

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
They must be planning something big for the end of the show.

edit on 12-9-2010 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

This is pure nonsense at best. There is no Judgement Day. There is no Rapture. Religions are myths. It's all part of massive brainwashing. People should wake up from this.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, I think is the closest one.

Few hours ago, the phone rang at home, it was the wierdest call ever.....there was a voice (seems previously recorded), talking about apocalyptic stuff, earthquakes, volcanos and all kind of disasters. Speaker on, all my family heard this "End of the World" warning. At the end, the voice invite us to go see Family Radio online. Look what they say :

JUDGMENT DAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to download PDF file.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END OF THE WORLD IS ALMOST HERE!
HOLY GOD WILL BRING JUDGMENT DAY ON
MAY 21, 2011

JUDGMENT DAY is feared by the world and is the day that God will destroy the world because of the sins of mankind. The world is correct in believing that Judgment Day will come. The Bible gives us the correct and accurate information about that Day.

The complete text is here : www.familyradio.com...

I guess we all need to re-schedule everything one year before,

So they are of the 2011 mindset. How odd and strange for them to be calling your residence with no prior contact. Perhaps you or a family member visited their website in the past?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I dont belive this at all but apparently on the 21st of may 2011 is the day of the second coming. Its been stated alot on the internet. Just google may 21st 2011 and you will get all results that say "the second coming".

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well then, I'll just have to bring my 21 december, 2012 Adios to Earth Bash a little bit forward, won't I?

Thankfully I am on the DO NOT CALL register & don't recieve this type of garbage!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Yes, long time ago I ask them online for a book and they sent it. but they never called me before.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

hmm

1Tim-
This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

Luke-
God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

....the 2 ...
....i be one
....there is another
....God Bless Us All

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why it is impossible...

There are so many prophetic events that have not occurred yet.

The Anti-Christ leader has not shown up (also know as "The Beast")

The False Prophet, that performs wonders on behalf of The Beast has not shown up.

A world wide tribulation has not occurred.

The 10 Nation Resurrection of the Holy Roman Empire has not occurred .

All these occur and exist for some time before Christ Returns.

The Beast/False Prophet rule for 3 1/2 year BEFORE the return of Christ.

NONE of this has occurred yet.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

It's right there..."Click to donate".

Still there will be believers in judgement day, usually people who don't speak up about injustice or people who eat themselves up through guilt for some thing that happened years ago(yet they can't forgive themselves, only God can...such a shame).

It's heartbreaking these days to have a conversation with religious folks. You see the curious, lifeseeking eyes when you confront them with truth and honesty and you see the shadow of their holy books ready to beat their eyes shut.

Anyone tried telling a televangelist Christian that the people on TV are just in it for the money?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ignorant inquiry but isn't this the correct date for the end of the Mayan calander?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Forgot to add: When people start calling GOD a liar I question them and their beliefs!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

its weird to me that i came across this. i was thinking to myself if i was going to predict somthing for next year id choose march 22, 2011. a day away from this date, though i dont believe in a rapture it seems like an iconic day for a coincident 3-22-11

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join