It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Judgment on May 21, 2011, according to Family Radio.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, I think is the closest one.

Few hours ago, the phone rang at home, it was the wierdest call ever.....there was a voice (seems previously recorded), talking about apocalyptic stuff, earthquakes, volcanos and all kind of disasters. Speaker on, all my family heard this "End of the World" warning. At the end, the voice invite us to go see Family Radio online. Look what they say :

JUDGMENT DAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to download PDF file.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END OF THE WORLD IS ALMOST HERE!
HOLY GOD WILL BRING JUDGMENT DAY ON
MAY 21, 2011

JUDGMENT DAY is feared by the world and is the day that God will destroy the world because of the sins of mankind. The world is correct in believing that Judgment Day will come. The Bible gives us the correct and accurate information about that Day.

The complete text is here : www.familyradio.com...

I guess we all need to re-schedule everything one year before,

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I dismiss offhand any organization with the word "family" in it except Sly and the Family Stone. This tactic has worked splendidly for decades.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The Bible is pretty clear on this point.

The quote is something like, 'no man knows the day or hour of judgment.'

Of course, that could still be the date of some sort of human plan for global thermonuclear annihilation or whatever, if you want to worry about stuff like that.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Another group of Christians trying to scare people again? Jesus!
Anyway I have a great article I would love to share.
www.usbible.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11andrew34
The Bible is pretty clear on this point.

The quote is something like, 'no man knows the day or hour of judgment.'

Of course, that could still be the date of some sort of human plan for global thermonuclear annihilation or whatever, if you want to worry about stuff like that.

it also says it will come like a thef in the night ,when woman is still breat feeding ,ect ect

second line

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Nope. This is some sort of a charlatan's scam. Judgement day can't happen this soon.
Still gotta have the two witnesses raising holy hell against a religio/pilitical regime for 3 1/2 years.

Just saying...............

Edited: for no reason

edit on 11-9-2010 by kyred because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Of course you do!

heh,

No offense intended, just that you have lots of references. That's good, yes?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

What else am I'm going to use. I'm just the guy who loves to get my hands dirty.
lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Just checking my Apocalypse/Judgement Day/awakening/Alien Invasion/Financial Collapse/Marshall Law/Nuclear Holocaust/Planet X arrival/ Solar super storm/ Asteroid collision/ Polar reversal resulting in planetary crust upheaval calender to see if I can slot this one in for next may.......
Its a few days before my younger brothers birthday, so even if this prediction doesn't eventuate, I will probably destroy myself on a massive night out with my Bro anyway, so thats is cool.
I'll slot 21st of may 2011 in, cheers.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I wish I had a dollar for every doomday date i've seen in the last 12 years.I personally do not vex myself with apocalyptic thought if you look at Jim Jones,David Koresch etc it becomes self fulfilling prophecy at the micro level-whilst the rest of the world continues on.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Well, I just want to point I also don't believe someone can predict that date. Most of us agreed.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I'd like you to tell me what truth hurts Christians? I didn't see anything on that linked website that hurt me. It was an interesting site.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Sorry, but I'll be away on May 21 - can you let them know I'll deal with the apocalypse when I get back? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
If the world is going to end does that mean they'll be giving away all their money and goods ... donning sack cloth and ashes? I want to be in line to get the free $$$ Where do I stand up to be an infidel non-believer?? I'll take all that
worldly stuff off their hands. They won't be needing it. Right??

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It's stuff like this that makes a sincere Christian's efforts so challenging.

I have a friend that is Muslim...imagine that...and he runs a Pizza Restuarant...learned his trade when he came to NY City. After 9/11 and with all the extremists in the world, he said it was very hard to interact with regular people...even do business.....he said "if I was that extreme..would I sell pepperonni?"

I said I feel your pain...again, after something like this...I feel your pain.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Few hours ago, the phone rang at home, it was the wierdest call ever.....there was a voice (seems previously recorded

great. there are not enough bibles in the world, someone has to telemarket it also via machines.

so a phone call told you when judgment day is.

thanks op,
et

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

appreciate the heads up...

however, i already have a windows media player installed & the site wants to ADD ON a media player...
something fishy

i did click the items on the top of the page, in short the 5 icons tell us that 'we' can know the day & hour
but one needs to read the book,
it also says the rapture and the beginning of judgement starts on 21 may '11---ergo, we are in the 1st half of the tribulation period, but without any 2 Witnesses/144k or any AC/FP as yet...i guess they appear on 21 may too

if the posters would go to the text link, some of the reply posts would not be made

but what i gleaned was because of the graphic on the page linked...
there are 6 trumpets on either side of the words Judgement Day...
to me that signifies these 'families' espouse that the middle of-the-week will be the "7th trumpet", ergo the judgement, the rapture and only evil people will be left on Earth for the 3 1/2 years of punishment as the 6 final trumpets play out their punishments & plagues on the beast & its global empire.

as good a story as any other, but i'm not planning my life on that storyline

edit on 12-9-2010 by St Udio because: .................looks more professional

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Pfff, that's going to be a bad new years day.

How much do I transfer to which bank account to be forgiven of my sins again?

It's funny how the most sinful will preach to others about the need to have your sins forgiven. No thank you religious nutcases, the middle ages are long gone for me.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Now this is more like it!

I have much more time to prepare for this Rapture than the previous one predicted last week.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by Trueman
Few hours ago, the phone rang at home, it was the wierdest call ever.....there was a voice (seems previously recorded

great. there are not enough bibles in the world, someone has to telemarket it also via machines.

so a phone call told you when judgment day is.

thanks op,
et

Yeah !....crazy eh?.....I'm christian but that was wierd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join