It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lexington officer shoots, kills dog; owner questions officer's actions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
shooting a dog in a cage is like shooting fish in a barrel ,

im just perplexed "cops" sink this low..

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

You are an idiot.

And if by some slight chance this is actually the case, perhaps these "law enforcement officers" are not intelligent enough to take on the responsibility of the job.

Cops have shot at least two dogs in my area over the last 3 months. I'm hoping their full names and address are posted on Petabuse.com

We pay their salary. They are here to "protect and serve". They are not here to make our lives more difficult or instill fear.

Most any dog would defend his property if he felt it were threatened by a stranger. Common sense dictates that if there is a dog in the yard, you don't go in unannounced, i don't care what uniform you wear or what badge you hide behind.

Seems to me that the time is soon coming where we will need to police the police, using the same tactics they've shown us.

edit on 15-9-2010 by DOcean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I understand some of what you are expressing, but see, you can't buy 10 years of friendship.
A new dog is like a new kid or a new spouse. It aint the same.
Of course, that statement is a terist statement, sounds like some animal rights fanatic said it, maybe !
Our Cops and Military are Trained now, by these Training people (I use the term people loosely here), to view animal lovers and property rights folks, and American folks, as terists, so I can't expect them to go against their training, now,
or can I?
Just doing their job.
Or are they?

Look to the source of the training.
And, follow the money.
OK are OK.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
couldnt have tased it? I mean they like to tase stuff right? pepper spray obsolete these days? mail carrier have spray for dogs i mean wth.

suppose it failed to respect his "authoritai"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join