It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

-Religious extremists from Saudi Arabia murdered 2000+ civilians in one day due to our support of Israel

-Afghanistan is invaded

-There were more police officers in Manhattan than US soldiers that were sent to Afghanistan

-Iraq is invaded

-The Iraqi government is removed

-A civil war erupts in Iraq

-Many years later, Obama "ends" the war but leaves a couple thousand US soldiers in Iraq

-Amount of soldiers in Afghanistan increases

-We continue to rely on Saudi Arabia for oil

-The support for Israel continues

-We learned nothing

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
-Religious extremists from Saudi Arabia murdered 2000+ civilians in one day due to our support of Israel

I'm confused. Are these the Arab "religious extremists" who are still alive or the five dancing "religious extremists" who were arrested on 9/11 with a van full of explosives after local residents saw them celebrating the destruction of the WTC towers?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Religious extremists from Saudi Arabia murdered 2000+ civilians in one day due to our support of Israel

Religious extremists for sure - but not from SA and more than likely by a group who Support Israel and that states agenda...

We learned nothing

Word...and other than your soft 'bullet points', did you have anything else to offer, or just leeching off the infamous date..?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

I'm confused. Are these the Arab "religious extremists" who are still alive or the five dancing "religious extremists" who were arrested on 9/11 with a van full of explosives after local residents saw them celebrating the destruction of the WTC towers?

I knew I should've put a warning that this thread might upset the "truthers."

What you present is pure speculation and conspiracy theory. I know that's the point of the web site so I won't argue with you. You're entitled to your opinions.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

-We learned nothing

i learned a few things.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

-We learned nothing

i learned a few things.

Well, so did I. But the point is that a majority of Americans didn't. We'll still continue to support Israel and rely on the Saudis. The more we do that, the more we put ourselves in danger.

Also, we're now training groups of Afghanis to be "police"? We aided Bin Laden with weapons to defeat the Soviets only to learn our soldiers are being killed by Afghanis with the same weapons we gave them.

Common sense is something this country lacks sometimes.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I knew I should've put a warning that this thread might upset the "truthers."

What you present is pure speculation and conspiracy theory.

Oh, really? Why do you consider BBC, NY Times, Jerusalem Post and other MSM articles to be "speculation" and "conspiracy theory?" Maybe you should take a look at those links before you dismiss them.

Are you actually complaining about U.S. foreign policy without even investigating 9/11?

I'd say you've learned a lot less than you think.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Yep, I viewed the links. Thanks. Can you find me some other "Mainstream" sources though? I'm curious, all I found were conspiracy theories, except BBC...and to be fair, even Mainstream media gets their stuff dead wrong.

I remember 9/11 quite well...and since then I've been investigating it. So I'm not sure why you're so quick to misjudge someone you don't know.

You're on this forum for a reason and that's because you truly believe in Conspiracy Theories(so it seems). That's fine, however, sometimes a cigar is just...*gasp* a cigar.

Like I said, you're entitled to your opinions bud! Stay well.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I certainly didn't see the men accused as being religious extremists. If they were so devout, why were they at strip clubs in the days leading up to 9/11? Wouldn't you be at home, praying to your god? Furthermore, wasn't Atta gay and isn't homosexuality against Islam? If he was so devout, what is he doing chasing hotdogs?

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Mossad did it for the lulz.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
I certainly didn't see the men accused as being religious extremists. If they were so devout, why were they at strip clubs in the days leading up to 9/11? Wouldn't you be at home, praying to your god? Furthermore, wasn't Atta gay and isn't homosexuality against Islam? If he was so devout, what is he doing chasing hotdogs?

--airspoon

Because they're hypocrites, along with many other religious fanatics in every religious institution. Also, when Saudis come to America, all they do is drink which is also against the rules of Islam..so really, many immigrant Muslims here get away with much more than they can do in their own countries. I should know, I used to hang out and party with some Saudis...they loved their vodka

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

reply to post by GoldenFleece

Yep, I viewed the links. Thanks. Can you find me some other "Mainstream" sources though?

Well, this link alone had articles from the NY Times, New Jersey Bergen Record, NBC News, ABC 20/20, Jerusalem Post, US Army Radio, CBS News, Jerusalem Post, Israeli National News, Yediot America (Israeli), Jewish weekly 'The Forward', etc.

How much more do you need?

When the BBC says, Hijack 'Suspects' Alive and Well, do you think they're simply mistaken or confused?

Or is it more comforting to label everything "conspiracy theory" so you won't have to deal with it?

Do what you want, but your bafflement at US foreign policy will make a lot more sense if you rid yourself of the '19 Arab hijackers pulled off 9/11' government/media brainwashing, which is the greatest lie ever told.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

The Saudis that come here on vacation or for immigration purposes are also not so devoted to their religion that they are willing to fly planes into buildings either. When most religious people are hypocritical, they are because they believe they can repent. However, if you know you are about to meet your maker, most people would dot their "i's" and cross their "t's".

Also, I have known many Muslims to be devout, not drinking, sleeping with women or chasing guys. Oddly enough, Christians are usually the biggest hypocrites, with many doing it purely for the money or even comfort. It's generally not that way with Islam as most people will leave the religion before going off the deep end.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Hey!

What are Lulz?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icerider
reply to post by Lysergic

Hey!

What are Lulz?

Your post

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Common sense is something this country lacks sometimes.

this entire planet has issues.

top topics

join