It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some good ol' fashioned death dreams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So I'm dreaming about dying, of being buried alive, etc. I'm dreaming all the time about packing up my things, moving out of my house, and taking a trip I didn't plan on going on (to Italy, to California, to Canada).

Now, the death part of the dreams I know could be interpreted as a "death" of some aspect of my life, or even a new beginning.

It's all the packing & compelled trip-taking dreams that are freaking me out. Also, the burying-alive stuff.

About my personal life right now: I've just taken on a very stressful new job position even though I haven't gotten over a 4-month illness...I'm stressed-out & sick. I've been waiting for all those dreams about "you lucky kid, you finally made it in the world..." but they haven't come. All my dreams seem negative.

Am I dying?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You are right about the death dreams. They usually do mean the death of an old style of life and a new beginning. From that, I gather that the packing beforehand means that you plan to start a new life but still wish to take with you certain aspects of the old one.

Your avatar made me wonder ... why are vampires such messy eaters?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Dear, you are ready for a change of scenery and a fresh new star and need to bury all the bad things that happened in the past.

Your dream is about beginings.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Marg: thanks, that made me feel better

and Pisky: it's tomato sauce

new topics

top topics

join