It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That We Are Not Alone, Logical Proof

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The Vatican has become very interested in extra terrestrial life this past decade. I'm guessing the Vatican is hoping they'll be the first to make "deals" behind closed doors with the Aliens to not rock the boat. Hopefully the Aliens will have none of that nonsense.

All the damage control and change of hear from Catholics shows this increased belief in intelligent life elsewhere scares them since it is inherently incompatible with religion:

A question for the Religious (especially Fundamentalists)... Do you believe that we are ALONE???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Vatican : God and Aliens Can Coexist....

Are aliens and religion compatible?

does E.T. mean the end of religion ?

My point is that religion acting this way is proof of the increase in the belief of intelligent life elsewhere. The Church is putting great emphasis that religion and intelligent life elsewhere -are- compatible, but they consisently fail to explain how when everything points to the opposite.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
One thing that gets me, alot of people say it immposible to do (insert whatever reason) with spaceships cause we cant do it here, well have they ever thought that not every plant is going to have the same natural resources, where as some lucky planet may have a combination of unknown materials to us that make it possible.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Trigger82

Exactly. IMHO we have the technology here, we just either have it hidden in black budget projects, or we have not discovered the means to produce it yet. I've seen videos that suggest the propulsion systems are actually Mercury spinning at high speeds with thrusters to steer it, they say that the mercury produces an intense bright light and creates anti-gravity effects. Which would be exactly what everybody sees when they claim to have seen a UFO, bight lights and/or craft accelerating from 0 to 3000mph in a second.

It could be very possible though that we do not have the material that another planet would have, But I think we have what we need to get into space on this planet already. Just needs a little fine tuning.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
The Vatican has become very interested in extra terrestrial life this past decade. I'm guessing the Vatican is hoping they'll be the first to make "deals" behind closed doors with the Aliens to not rock the boat. Hopefully the Aliens will have none of that nonsense.

A very interesting thing, When the public starts to wonder "hey guys something isn't right, we might not be alone out here afterall" THE VATICAN SAYS ITS OKAY IF WE ARE NOT ALONE, for if they did not say this, they would not be getting the religious ready for the day of disclosure, which would result in mass panic, which will happen anyways. They are just saying " look, we THINK something is going to happen, be prepared and don't be shocked when this happens, be happy"

Just another brick in the wall of "coincidences"

Ever notice the history channel all of a sudden has like 20 shows on ancient ufology and space ect. ? Theirs a reason for that too, they are preparing the masses, plain and simple. These shows were not on 5 years ago and all of a sudden a ton of them are on? more than a coincidence to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Uh... yo amaze me! Gasp!

I never thought you had this in you. Tsk tsk. Good for you.

Good for all of us.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

Now with the obvious vastness of space, you really think that these conditions only happened on this 1 star in this 1 galaxy out of the billions of galaxies holding trillions of stars?

What I think does not matter when it comes to proof. Your and my thinking produce models at best. To progress those models into something more, proof is needed.

That circle can't be broken with words. Proof involves hard work, getting hardware out there and find the stuff the models predict.

No matter how much words we poor into our models, it won't progress them into fact.

Now a lot of the stuff presented in your model has been proven. Exo-intelligent life (or exo-life at any level.) has not. As far as the proof I know of goes, we are alone. The search is on to progress or discard our models though.

I'll stick to patiently awaiting the results.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There are two seperate and completly different questions that the UFO believer tends to combine.

Question one: Is there other inteligent life in the universe?
I believe yes. There is no proof though.

Question two: Has intelligent extraterrestrial life visited, or is visiting Earth?
I believe no, and there is certainly no proof.

Just because intelligent life probably exists elsewhere, doesn't mean we are being visited!
Get that through your noggins belivers!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Ty for your thoughts.

I have not suggested that on this thread, But the evidence is their if you look for it, and a pretty good bit of it. Like the structures that were built with precise accuracy that cannot be replicated today, and evidence of machinery used to cut stone is present. You can do some searching on ATS and find many threads about it.

Is the concept really that far fetched that a higher intelligence might be visiting us, that traveling the stars might not be such a hard thing to do? Not very far in the future we will be doing the same, and it will one day be as common as getting in your car and visiting a friend.

Ancient cave paintings of saucer craft landing and humans worshiping them are also present by the way..

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Star and Flag!!!!

I have this argument so much, and I, like you , cannot understand why.

When people start to learn about the true vastness of this universe, their eyes will begin to open up and understand that we could NOT be the only living entities in the universe, and more than likely not even the solar system.

I agree with you that we are made up of the STARS. Scientist have understood this as we have the exact same things inside us found inside stars (plasma, iron, calcium, etc) . There are just so many different forms that those elements can take place in.

"From Dust to Dust" means from stardust we came, to stardust we go back to

BRAVO!!!

edit on 12-9-2010 by ButterCookie because: added a line

edit on 12-9-2010 by ButterCookie because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yes. Phage, for whatever reason cannot just give you your due kudos and let it be....

He doen't realize that he is on the same side of the fence as you stated.

And you are right, we "conspiracy theorists' or anyone who KNOWS that life exists on other planets are sadly in the minority.

Proof? The majority is religious and for some reason, (most) religious peole do not want to believe in extraterrestrial beings, even though the biblical texts are clearly describing them (Gods and Angels)

edit on 12-9-2010 by ButterCookie because: none

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Don't listen to that Phage guy too much.
He writes, using "hidden" tricks, and/or suspect agenda. . .

What? When a person doesn't agree with an earlier post, he has to have an "agenda" and be a "disinformation agent"?

Who is he allegedly working for then? What multinational, black ops faction of the New World Order is benefiting from Phage's unending campaign of disinformation and agenda-pushing?

Even more important, how much are they paying him and are they hiring?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Ty for your thoughts.

Its true, once you start to learn about the vastness of the universe, the possibility of other things being out there start to become reality. Yep we are stardust absorbing starlight, which I think is neat.

Yeah I kinda gave up on phage, he is pretending like the world is just America and he uses a lame study to back his claims, funny how his signature is "Get your facts first, then distort them as you please" lol

Some people you can't convince theirs a fire even if their head is burning

Maybe he IS indeed a disinfo agent, and trying to ruin mah threads haha

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
REMINDER: The topic of this thread is Proof That We Are Not Alone, Logical Proof NOT other members.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My opinion is that there are many alien civilizations out there and that we have been visited by quite a number of them, some witnesses say 50-100. I also think that we have recovered some of their techology over the years and have tried to build our own spacecraft. I suspect that some of these aliens are friendly to us, others hostile and still others neutral.

We have plenty of declassified documents from around the world that make this case to my satisfaction and plenty of witness accounts that I find very credible, including former presidents. Even in a case like Roswell, just about every witness who survived to be interviewed reported that an alien craft crashed--dozens or even hundreds of people for all I know.

Here are some more:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I just don't believe they were all lying or making things up, or they didn't know what they saw. I saw a UFO myself and it's not likely something I'd ever forget.

By no means is Roswell the only crash incident, but I don't know of any other that has so many witnesses. In any case, there is just a vast amount if evidence over many years--witnesses, documents, pictures--that tells me there are aliens visiting earth. There have always been attempts to debunk this, but often these "explanations" are so ludicrous and so contradictory to the actual evidence that I can't believe anyone would take it seriously.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
There are two seperate and completly different questions that the UFO believer tends to combine.

Question one: Is there other inteligent life in the universe?
I believe yes. There is no proof though.

Question two: Has intelligent extraterrestrial life visited, or is visiting Earth?
I believe no, and there is certainly no proof.

Just because intelligent life probably exists elsewhere, doesn't mean we are being visited!
Get that through your noggins belivers!

After having seen a UFO myself, and with everything I have learned since then, that's not what's going through my noggin at all. Belief has nothing to do with it. I know what I saw, to coin a phrase.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

And you know what people in India and China believe? Maybe you can provide some evidence that the majority of the Earth's population does not believe in extraterrestrial intelligence (or even life).

Stupid stuff. Trolling. You make a claim and expect it to be accepted with no evidence. It's up to you to support your claim. Without some evidence you are simply expressing a prejudiced point of view. You seem to think that those in India and China may be less "enlightened" than those in the US. That makes you no different than those who do not believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. I don't agree. I think that most people do believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. But that's just my opinion.

edit on 9/11/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I don't know about public opinion polls in China on this subject or even what their value might be, but I do know that the Chinese government has about 4,000 PhD-level researchers on the payroll, affiliated with their Academy of Science. As one of oour US Air Force generals once said back in the 1960s, they also think that UFOs are "serious business". So do the Russians, who have been investigating this on a high level for many decades with their own Academy of Science. So has the U.S. government, in secret at least, since World War II. Maybe even earlier, from things that we have been finding out in recent years.

We now know that even Mussolini had a UFO investigation going on in Italy in the 1930s after at least one of these craft landed there, and there also plenty of the usual reports of pilots chasing them around. That's been going on ever since there have been planes in the air, going back to World War I. Yes indeed, I think it's very serious business.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
For example, I have heard some people try to debunk the famous 1976 Tehran UFO incident as some kind of exercise in electronic counter-measures warfare, perhaps by the Soviets, although I don't believe for a moment that the thing that those two Iranian jets encountered that night was from this earth. Certainly the pilots themselves were emphatic about that.

This UFO was also seen by ground and air observers as well as on radar, and no one described it as anything even remotely conventional--nor did the the Defense Intelligence Agency or anyone else who investigated it.

We have also known since 1993 that the UFO was tracked for an hour by a DSP-1 satellite, and in no way was it any type of conventional aircraft known on earth.

www.cohenufo.org... %20Confirmation%20of%20the%20Iranian.htm

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

If your still wondering where the physical picture evidence is, well humanity isn't at that stage of knowledge yet, so that is a hard thing to produce.

I agree with your statement, except, I must respectfully disagree with your above quoted comment. I have extensively researched images since 2004 produced by the Rovers Spirit and Opportunity on Mars, as well as images taken on the moon during the Apollo program and also satellite images of Venus, Europa, Titan (etc.) and I firmly believe that there is substantive "physical picture evidence" that ET's did exist outside of planet Earth. For example (and this is one of many), there are pyramids on Mars in the same style as the intelligently made one here on Earth but, of course, NASA does not admit/discuss this because that would violate the policies regarding the finding of ET's as set forth by the Defense Department, the actual owners and operators of NASA. I just found recently a beautiful pyramid on Mars through the THEMIS "Live" images, complete with a triangular shaped shadow caused by the sun shining on the opposite side!!! Now, I know we can't just jump to the conclusion that the pyramids on Mars were intelligently made, but personally I believe the possibility/probability is quite high especially if you take into consideration all of the other evidence that has been found by myself and other people over time. For example, I found an older website of links to anomalous images - one in particular really excited me because someone had circled what clearly appears to be a drawing of a GOAT on VENUS!!! I could give you many, many more examples but I would take up way too much space here.

If someone could please give me the step by step instructions on how you add images to a post (forgive my ignorance on this) I would be more than happy to post the Mars pyramid image and the Venus goat image so people can look at these and decide for themselves what they think of them.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have no proof nor have I seen any
definitive proof that we are not
alone.
I merely speculate or intuit that
there is other intelligence out
there somewhere is this vast
universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>