It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone feel like giving this a go? Remote viewing? Good or Bad idea?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Remote Viewing - I am sure that many of you are aware of it, but what about a bit of amateur practice.

OK. So, I realize that CRV Remote Viewing is a skilled and disciplined art; and I dont wish to denigrate it in anyway, but what do you think of this idea...

A trusted ATS member, chooses a Target, and assigns , lets say, a random six figure 'coordinate' here on ATS

We, then try to remote view what the target is, and submit our feelings about what we think of the target.

After say a week, the target is revealed, and we can see how close we got.

Any thoughts? It would be a sort of Remote Viewing target practice, very amateur I admit, but wouldnt it be great if some of us showed real promise?

What does anyone think?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think this is a great idea!

I'd be willing to try this.

I haven't been around here too long so I'd like someone else to choose the target but I'd be willing to try to remote view what it is.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Bad Idea- Every member randomly gueses at somthing making all the serious ones hard to find.
Any RV expert will tell you,you will never see a certain object.
Mainly colors and vague shapes.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
How bout this.
I live in Michigan On my Kitchen table there are2 objects. Heavy,each maye 5 lbs. It will stay there for 48 hours.
Who can gues? iv taken pictures with timestamps to prove it.

GUESS AWAY!

edit on 11-9-2010 by gpena because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

An Iron, and maybe a toaster at a guess

I do not have magic powers

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Onet Wosix

I would say wait for it, it will come soon I think, the shift. Why would you want to see what other people are doing, spy on them. For haps you want to remote view a place ? or is it to spy on some one, then it's not worth it.
They do it all the time, I get a joy by not caring at all about them doing it. The more they spy the more I don't care.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

It is interconected, you may use a helmet or I don't know what they use. An electronic device maybe. They do it all the time. It's a wonder what some might know about you.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Remote viewing? Good or Bad idea?

side effects include: driving you out of your mind

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

yes i got into remote viewing over 10 years ago and i have stuggled with insanity ever since although it is case specific and in one way we all do it alot more then we conciously are aware of or so i remember

i only speak from my personal expereinces and i would say that when i did it without realizing that i was doing it and the awareness followed me back to my mind and then had a talk with me inside my mind without me having the control to get rid of it, well it is hard to just WIPE that memory from your mind even if one must keep it from the doctors if they dont have the confidence at the time to state that confidently and deal with the questioning that will soon follow

then there was a time i was more expereinced and i jumped into a women mind that i was meditating with and it was so great we were doing fine one second and then the next we traveled to a secret PROTECTED part within her mindand this IMAGE literally jumped from her mind into my mind and screamed at me that i have no idea of the recklessness that i am creating while i create my fun. you have to be reasonably DARING to do this stuff to start with and therefore one has to be reasonably prepared for COST and i was however when this image went into my mind and screamed at me i didnt feel RIGHT after it happened

as in i never in my NORMAL EXTERNAL REALITY on earth come up against something that created such a DRAMTIC EFFECT in my soul. it is a NITEMARE becoming aware of something that our SOCIETY by itz MAJORITY is essentially HUNTING down attempting to CHANGE via a UNCLEAR METHOD of what it is that is accuratly happening and what it is EXACTLY that they need to fix. their focus is on STOPPING it as most individual have their deepest truths hidden so far down within them the amount of sustained time and focus to PENETRATE into these DEPTHz with at least a RESONALBE bit of of COMFORT for the PATIENT (rather than the usual TERROROF THE unknown of what you may truthfully find and what the unknown of what that would truely mean) is simply not TIME and COST effective to maximize the effiecient and continuous stream of PROFITs. efficient mental therepy is not created and solved within MODERATED and ENFORCED TIME LIMITz of LENGTH EXPECTATIONz in ORDERED slices of time. therefore the doctors eat their patients alive by pressuring them to share there personal info with them and then trying to solve it within a limited time frame. IE: do not go to SHRINK and attempt to explain this you will get a handfull of prescriptions thrown at you and you will have to recant your stories or they wont let you off those meds.

anyways its not like i was NORMAL before i got into this but i diffenetly went off the deep end after i got really into it. of course before i really figured out what exactly was happening i thought it was amazing because i didnt actually BELIEVE it deep within me.

not to be a party pooper but those stories i shared where the first to begin terrorizing me. those stories i look back upon fondly as they now appear so friendly. now maybe this was just my path so i really and honestly am not the least bit qualified to GUIDE you into or away from this. maybe im a specifically horrid example as i choose to go this route alone by vast majority and i was warned early NOT to attempt this so maybe that info will help you i dont know or claim to

i do know that the TRUE nature of our deepest of humanities is much much more FRIGHTENING to become conciously aware of then i ever had IMAGINED

i do know that becoming aware of this so quickly and unexpectedly on many of my deepest levels i couldnt handle it very well many times and i created such HATE for the human race and myself that i wanted to kill myself for many years and i took peace in the TRUTH that eventhough i hated all humans equally i wouldnt kill any other than myself just in case i was wrong in anyway. therefore i was prepared to gamble my life on my beliefs but not others on my beliefs. these are the kind of choices one has to make sometimes in a hurry when they travel to deep to fast within themselves. im glad i didnt choose wrong because if at many a critical corner i would of choosen OTHERWISE to DENY PROTECTING all other human life and would of let my gaurd down i could really see how if you went past a certain POINT without being AWARE of it you could litterally create this PERFECT MENTAL MATRIX within of these PERCEPTIONs that you were HELPING all of nature to take out as many humans as you possible could. it sounds horrid as it is. the mind after one of these WRONG TURNs can get lost in a TORNADO of DARK chaotic thoughts of many different confusions and when one gets lost in these they very seldom get out of them with all their MANY PERCEPTIONs all in their correct orders and when that happens no matter what mental therepy is given to these wayward few they will have a MENTAL TORTURE locked up so FAR within them that if it is set free prematurely it could end up taking complete control of your life.

so my best advise would be to make your own choice without giving any of my words more or less credit then you feel they warrent to you. then if you do happen to choose to do it do it with GOOD INTENTIONs, HUMILITY, RESPECT and make sure you REMEMBER always if you CONFRONT something within your minds eye that APPEARs to be from the ENERGY or SPIRITUAL PLANE make sure to INTENTIONALLY show it your spending time and energy answering itz reflection to you instead of just reflecting it. and not that you would always be aware of it BUT if your aware that you feel like LYING to a ENERGY AWARENESS thingy be aware that when you look at it it will often be holding in itz hands the VISIONs of the THOUGHTs you just used to create your lie and then lie to it and when this happens if you dont have a good sense of humour and alot of humility it can be a rocky road from there

if you ever do it and things are going good great, if they ever go too far south send me a PM and if im not dead or offline i could feel like helping you especially if you didnt sound like a total cold hearted mind pusher that had used their mental force to direct their way into other peoples minds by creating a BUZZ from the victory of hacking in. if your one of those that just did this to one to many individuals until someone choose to teach you a lesson theres a real good chance i wont be able to help you much. still if its ever that bad i would still chance the PM

ok gotta go im late for a remote viewing of a orgy in florence

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by emitreppots

i happen to like a lot of the ways you shared those thoughts. i happen to like your wording a lot, too.

psyops. it's a hell of drug.

-et

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Some of the experiences I have had, I am now reluctant to RM.

It is like a TV in your forehead and at times you can't shut it off... awful for me but no harm in trying or giving it a go.

ecaep

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This may be a bit off-topic, but figured I'd try to find some answers; preferably from someone who knows beyond a doubt what they're talking about.

A few years ago, I was laying in bed with my eyes closed, and I notice this "scene" is sort of projected on the back of my eyelids, or onto my minds eye...onto a sort of small screen. It was a feint scene, but it was detailed enough to make out what I was "seeing"...and I'm convinced my conscious imagination wouldn't be capable of continuous, steady, unaltered imagery in this detail. My mind wanders easily, so this "steady vision" was particularly odd. Also, it was just too boring to be some sort of daydream, but it was also too realistic/organized to be just a visual distortion or hallucination.

What I was watching, for at least 3 minutes or so, was a loading-bay of some sort...and the perspective was from above roughly 40ft, looking down on workers unloading a truck and carrying boxes into a garage-type building or warehouse. Nothing really interesting, but it was weird enough to make me lay there and try to figure out what I was actually looking at.

Now a few weeks ago, something similar happened, except the "vision" was 100x more vivid (full color, full detail.) I blinked for half a second, and what I saw literally made my body get up and start running on its own (flight or fight...my body decided: flight). My eyes/mind experienced something wildly unnatural, and my body pretty much went into panic mode and took off running, like my life was in danger. Ever been so scared that you just start running, beyond your own control? That's what happened. It was embarassing to say the least.

The scene I saw was of a group of 3-4 people standing next to eachother, and the "top half" of this scene was sort of blurred or blacked out; I could only see their shorts/pants, legs, socks, feet, and the ground. I got the impression almost as if this group was posing for a picture to be taken.

The scene/vision itself was harmless and unthreatening, which is why I find it odd that my body reacted the way it did. Almost like my brain was confused beyond belief, and so it came to the conclusion that I should just run and ask questions later. Haha.

As mentioned, this vision took place within the time-frame of a single extended eye blink, and within that time, it felt like my body pumped enough adrenaline through my veins that I might have been able to jump over car lengthwise; my subconscious reaction was very much that serious and intense.

Another difference between the first experience and the second (besides the detail), is that the first "vision" really only encompassed a small area of my "visual field." This 2nd vision encompassed my entire visual field...almost like I switched channels on a TV; perhaps this is why it was so spooky.

What I'm wondering is if this is some sort of latent remote viewing ability? Either that, or I'm slowly going crazy.

I'm really interested in the topic since this 2nd event happened, because it was truly bizarre and is forever seared in my memory. I'm really trying to figure this stuff out, even if I have to hire somebody (hopefully not a shrink). Any insight is appreciated.

edit on 15-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

that is absolutely fascinating.

has anyone given you any answers?

do you think it is a medical thing or is it something else?

i'd be interested to hear if you find out any other information - i know nothing about hypnosis, but could that help???

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Some of the experiences I have had, I am now reluctant to RM.

It is like a TV in your forehead and at times you can't shut it off... awful for me but no harm in trying or giving it a go.

ecaep

any experiences you are able to share???

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gpena

Come on...what are the items?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Sounds like unintentional remote viewing to me. I posted a similar experience in the last paragraph here. Ordinarily when I catch glimpses of people who aren't present - or are halfway around the world - I just assume it's my mind recalling a previous memory or inserting details from an unrelated event, real or fictitious; the experience I posted was the first and so far only verification I ever got that I was really seeing into my friend's world in 'real time'. Granted, I never sought to verify these glimpses, so who knows? That time I found out by mere chance. The weirdest part was that it seemed to occur in the blink of an eye, yet I got so much detail, like my friend's opinion of the movie he was watching. Still mind-blowing after all these years.

Regarding your second 'vision' and your body's reaction, my guess is that it was just an automatic response because of the partially obstructed view. Your brain sees something that isn't quite logical - the lower halves of the bodies - and it reacts, even if the sight isn't particularly threatening. Just a theory. I'm super-jumpy at times and occasionally I'll notice something that's been in my vision field all along and before my brain recognizes that it's just a pair of socks or whatever I've already jumped half out of my skin. My friends find it highly entertaining.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'd try it but I've never been good at doing tricks on command.
I'll follow the thread if it progresses, though. Maybe I'll pick something up if I don't think too much about wanting to do it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gpena

I will take a guess

drill and wrench

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I experimented a bit with this when I was younger, and I'm familiar with some of the alleged government sponsored programs for it.

Thing is though, it's all about building up the skillset, before trying on a random coordinate. Small things first, like getting a few boxes or envelopes, numbering them, having objects in some, and then trying to remote view them (without knowing what objects were used, etc.) from a different room, and working your way up from there.

Plus, if you give folks coordinates over the web, they'll just google map it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I'm not sure if it's a medical condition. I have no history of anything like that, although I seem to have become extremely creative out of nowhere (or delusional, I can't decide). Hypnosis sounds like a good idea, but I'm a bit apprehensive to let a stranger toy around with my head.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join