It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist Church Burns the Koran and american flag (video)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

LOL!! is this stuff for real? It honestly feels like some type of comedy skit portraying religious radicals lol???

My favorite part is where is says Catholics/Christians/Muslims all claim liberty for themselves and deny it to anyone else and then continues to talk about how were all going to hell cuz were not holier than thou self-righteous old ****s from westboro baptist or whatever..lol

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
hey Nephi1337
how come you capatalized koran and not America in the thread title?
Got something against America?

edit on 12-9-2010 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am glad he went ahead and burned it. Everyone so politically correct trying to make him afraid to exercise his Constitutional Rights. And he burned it heh heh. Obama and the rest couldn't stop him. I laugh with glee.

Now burning an American Flag is really a bit too far. As many innocent soldiers have died and this is one of their symbols.

Everyone has this meek little mentality that if they just be nice to the Muslims everything is going to be ok. The Muslims are going to attack again whether your nice or not. So quit making me sick to my stomach by being a bunch of wimps.

And this is just assuming the Muslims had something to do with 911. I'm not sure they were involved with the master plan anymore.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The world is getting too small for people to be constantly up in an uproar about symbolic events.

Everybody getting on their high-horses, speaking pompously about how this or that offends them, and then desicrating the symbols of their adversaries. Does such symbolic action and unwarrented self-importance ever lead anywhere good? NO.

Either shut up and accept that the world is full of people you disagree with who do stupid things, or, if you really feel the line has been crossed, sometimes a good old-fashioned fistfight in the parkinglot is a better way to settle things and cool off hotheads before they spiral out of control. (seems like most societies no longer allow this, but better fists and few bruises than cordite and smoking rubble, says I). Ultimately, all this "burn this, burn that" stuff only takes people (of whatever faith or political persuasion) down a dark road.

edit on 9/12/10 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

You're like the second person to ask that. Does it really offend you that he didn't capitalize "america"?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

they have a right under the freedom speech act and the amercian constitution.

I never knew members on ATS are Islamic apologists

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
OK first I have to comment on the fact that GOD hates no one! GOD is pure love and we should all take lesson in that. Second Westboro is passing Judgement, this is not theirs to do. Passing Judgement is only for God to partake in. There is no right of any human to pass judgement on any other for we are all sinners. Hint Passing Judgement is a SIN. So I am forced to say that these People from Westboro are not in fact prophets of anything other than Their own twisted beliefs. I am sorry but I find Humor in this. ROFLMAO!!!! Thanks OP. S+F

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Why do they all have to be white

Doomed American Fag Flag hahahahaha

Classic.

I liked the song, very touching, here's a youtube link for it:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-9-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
I'm kinda glad ole Fred went ahead with this.

Not because I agree with him. But, because now he has brought upon himself the wrath of the fanatical muslims.

Good luck Fred. You're gonna need it.

I reckon he is in a lot more danger from the fanatical Americans for burning their flag.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Holy aids, it's the guy from Gran Torino!

edit on 12-9-2010 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
lol! i hope micheal jacksons estate sues them for bastardizing the "We Are The World" song.....lol!
that old guy looks like he's an evil
bloke....looks as if he intimidated his wife into procreation, versus seduction

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

heh heh

I have to agree with you. I hope they film it.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
OMG!!
This guy is insane!! Was it just me or did it look like he was turning into a reptoid a couple times there!! J/K!!!
This guy made me want to puke! It's people like him that help keep this world pulling in different directions. What a poor ignorant man he is.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Do you have anything to add to the discussion, aside from juvenile and racist personal attacks? A friendly suggestion, review the T&C because such attacks do directly violate it.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by weemadmental
I see this nut is still walking this earth, only god knows why, good luck to you, patriots and muslims are now going to hunt you down, way to go

Wee Mad

they wont hunt him down for 1 ..
He isn't a legit christian to put up on a chopping block.
Obama will not call him out on national tv and let Muslim leader's threaten that other Muslim will kill innocent America's for it.
Even backwards sand in there ear's radical muslim's..can tell he is a few apple short of a bushel.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Why do they all have to be white

Doomed American Fag Flag hahahahaha

Classic.

I liked the song, very touching, here's a youtube link for it:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-9-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

So your saying only crazy people can be white?

And you find the the American flag burning funny

i think i have you summed up already.

what about Muhammad he slept with and married little 9 year old girls.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

not all wacko's are white there ole buddy lol

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
well our friends over at westboro , are at it again .....

theese silly people ...what has gotten into them

they need some love in their life !!!!!!!!!!

what say you ?

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 11-9-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

I don't condone the need for what they do, as it actually does nothing as it's just pieces of paper hat have no power in their owrds.
But in regards to the statement abou having 'love in your life' has nothing to do with accepting what you see as wrong and doing nothing about it. Using 'you've got no love' as an excuse for standing up against anything, is just religious claptrap and you never ever find Jesus showing the 'love' when wrong needs righting.
Religious people us that terminology a lot and Jesus condems religiousness. Strange those that think they spiritual then get into religiousness isn't it.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
enough with all the " caps bs " ,i did not notice it untill it was too late to correct it ,....alah ak bar !!!!!! now go to sleep

second line i think

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Just wow..
-- I had to watch the whole thing because of how fascinating fanaticism is to me.

At about the 6min mark they burn the bible and flag and sing to tune played on a church organ/piano complimented by what sounds like an 8 person chorus..

I took the liberty of copying the lyrics for everyone to read..
------------------------

----------- Sing these words to the tune of "We are the world" -------

-You crossed the liiine.. You won't heed this final caaaalll..

-"Evil worlds".. you've come together as one..

-See your soldiers dying
or you blame god's blessing you
or that lie, the greatest lie of all...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join