It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joined after 7 years lurking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have read the posts daily on this website since at least 2003 i have always just browsed to the top flagged and starred topics and whats new. On occasion i'd look in the skunkworks.

Basically I wouldn't dream of replying to anything on here due to the amount of flaming and sheer bad attitude but it seems ATS has finally got its house in order.

I am no whistleblower I doubt i have anything to add to the discussion other than an opinion, but at least I am finally at the point where I feel that it is safe to do so without being attacked from all angles, And I thought I would join just to let you know that fact.

Sentience.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sentience

Hi sentience, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Welcome Sentience. I lurked for a while before joining. so I know what it's like.

All views are welcome, don't worry about getting flamed, stick to your guns!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Joined after 7 years lurking

So you have been watching us all this time!!!

Welcome to ATS, have fun...

Peace

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Welcome,dude.
I lurked around for a while,too,and I just joined ATS aswell.It's pretty interesting round here as far as sites go.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS - 7 years seems a long time to lurk - I just jumped right in here in May. Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wow, seven years??? XD Why wait that long?? You can still just not post till you think the act's been pulled together and have an account already. XD
I waited several years too but I forgot how much. Somewhere 'round middle school I believe... Now though I'm still in tenth grade, but I think I'm old enough to go about ATS. :3

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Glad you finally joined welcome.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Welcome sentience. I too lurked for a few years although you have me beat by a few. Enjoy your time on "the inside".

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I hear you man.

"Balls cried the Queen, if I had two, I'd be King. The King laughed, because he had to..."

Express freely, express often, expect challenges, sharpen your mind upon the competent (and articulate) souls here.

Never surrender and always move forward. Above all- live and express FEARLESSLY!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Welcome!

Hope to see you in the paranormal and prophecies sections etc.

/Gauss

top topics

join