It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just watched Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Wow...

Great superb movie, my eyes were glued to the screen all along
great non stop action man, couldn't leave my seat even when I had to go for a leak.
too much happening

The graphics were incredible and the villain was very well played out, from the look to the clothnig to his makeup and smile.

I would see it another 20 times if I could to be honest
If you saw the movie please let others know of this masterpiece!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sweet, I played the game when i first came out and have been a huge fan of the movie series. Cant wait to get in an see it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I'm a resident evil fun but this one ...I got so bored i wanted to kill myself.I will agree with you about the bad guy he was really awesome.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I went to see this movie. I have never seen a resident evil movie before, and have not played the games except for an hour or so years ago at a friends house.

I only went because it was the big 3D movie at my local cinema, and I had not seen a 3D movie before.

I found the movie itself to be quite bad, poor plot, poor dialog, poor acting, and so on. However, the 3D aspect was great, and made up for those problems to me. It was overall a great experience.

I would recommend going to see this movie if you are a fan of the franchise, or have not tried a 3D movie before. If you don't care about those aspects, or are very concerned with things like plot and character, then don't bother.

top topics

join