It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 10 years of silence, autistic girl suddenly starts to communicate and explains what it's like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
link to a 9 minute video of an autistic girl that describles what its like to be a prisoner of your own body for ten years with out the ability to talk or comunicate and she does a wonderfull job of conveying the deep level of intelegence she has dispite her disability i posted it here as its not realy news perse but from what ive watched of it its touching and an eyeopening video.i have bi polar disorder and i thought i had one of the bad ones but this....i dont think i would have made it as long as she has

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'd love to see the video.

If you're confused, you can copy the number code from the video link (after "v=" on youtube videos) then click the vid:youtube button on ATS and paste the code in the little box that pops up.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Unfortunately i can't watch videos at the moment, but can someone translate it for me?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
www.fark.com... (doh forgot to add the link! that would problay help things sorry people im still getting the hang of all the difrent ways u can post things on this site the links above

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here's an embedded version, and another video:

edit on September 11th 2010 by Ian McLean because: Add another video link

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join