It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with all this "ONENESS" and "ETERNAL LOVE" Nonsense!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

I must thank you for this explanation. It is logical and true.
peace.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You seek proof where none can be given. You are, essentially, a scientist in a theologist's world. You say "prove to me that we are all connected". I cannot, because we are all limited by human perception, and this topic has nothing to do with what you can see, feel, taste, touch, or hear. This argument is purely one of spirituality, and thus no hard evidence can be given. Yet you would demand physical proof of this "oneness". I tell you now that this is not something that can be taught, or explained. It is something that must be felt, and discovered individually. Anybody can sit in a dark room and close their eyes, just so they can claim they have meditated. It is not as simple as that. Meditation takes practice and, above all else, an open mind. With respect, after reading your post, you seem to lack the later of the two. We see what we want, in the end. If your mind is made up, and you have decided that eternal love is bunk, and the world living as one is for fools and dreamers, then I'm not sure what you want from those of us who believe otherwise. All I can tell you is that, after years of careful observation and introspective searching, I have become aware of this connection. On a level that has nothing to do with intelligence. And, in all honesty, it has nothing to do with what I feel. If you need some sort of scientific proof, then I will tell you that we are all a small part of a larger picture. There are forces in this universe acting on us everyday of our lives, perhaps some as yet undiscovered and unexplained. Understand that the very essence of what we are is energy. The mortal forms we all take are simply containers for that energy. And this universe is casualy closed. Even after death, the energy that has fueled your life continues to exist within this universe. Perhaps the energy that we are made of is simply scattered to the winds, or perhaps it continues to exist in a form we can hardly imagine. Perhaps both possibilities exist, and it is dependant on the individual as to which occurs.

Food for thought.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Guido the Killer Pimp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Oneness = Oannes

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
Oannes (Hovhannes [Հովհաննես] in Armenian) was the name given by the Babylonian writer Berossus in the 3rd century BC to a mythical being who taught mankind wisdom.
Berossus describes Oannes as having the body of a fish but underneath the figure of a man. (Leviathan)
According to him, all knowledge was revealed to humans by the sea monster Oannes after the Creation (sea = bottomless pit)

The name "Oannes" was once conjectured to be derived from that of the ancient Babylonian god Ea,[1] but it is now known that the name is the Greek form of the Babylonian Uanna (or Uan) a name used for Adapa
Adapa is often associated with Adam, the first man.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hi tankthinker,

I've read your post a few times, yet I'm still unsure what it is you want from this thread. What I am getting is that you believe that Oneness and 'eternal love theories' are all nonsense, and you want to discuss this in a logical way with others. But why? What is your purpose? In another post you say that one of your responses was directed at having an effect on other readers.

My question, in as much as I can articulate it clearly, is do you want to understand, explore this belief further with a view to learning more and being open to changing your opinion if the views of others gave you reason to do so, or is your purpose simply to prove your opinion is right?

The answer to this question would influence my decision as to whether to engage in this conversation with you or not.

In the first part of your OP, you make it known you are a supporter of the NWO, Illuminati, etc. but you ask people not to focus on that in their discussion with you, yet it is relevant.

I don't know what your beliefs about the NWO, Illuminati, etc are. Many believe these people to be purveyors of hatred and suffering and mass murder, with an aim of reducing the majority of the population to total slavery with no individual rights whatsoever, except to the extent that an illusion of a few minimal rights might make them more productive slaves. Is that what you believe and support? This is a genuine question and is relevant to the discussion you propose.

Although you state that you believe Oneness and 'eternal love' are all nonsense, you also state your wish that you can enter into logical argument without personal attacks. So, in that sense, aren't you asking for a response based on 'love' (in its widest sense) rather than personal attacks which represent 'hatred' (in its widest sense?)

At the very least I am confused. What I am understanding is that you support a politics and philosophy which many believe to be based on hatred - a philosophy and politics which has personal attacks, individual assassinations and worse at its core, yet you want to discuss this topic without the same personal attacks which characterise what you believe in.

edit on 27-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
6. How do you know what truth is?

So true, and i can never stand how these people talk this rubbish about one love are hypocrites, then go down the pub rubbishing people.

I am all for soem sort of buddist world view, where you should not harm people or animals, but this oneness rubbish is garbage. Its just like those hindu hierachy lords, that pretend in some sort of reincarnation they are perfect and others should follow. Yep right.

If you hear anyone talking about oneness and then talk about money, forget it. If they are that spiritual they would not have any interest in money, beyond feeding themsleves.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Great post, Andy!

I pretty much agree with everything you said. I find the people who talk about this oneness nonsense to either be a con-artist, else very far into denial and totally fooling their selves while attempting to do the same to everyone around them.

I've found that really spiritual people tend not to talk about it the subject at all, rather they just genuinely display altruism and a deep compassion for everyone.

If you find someone claiming to be spiritual, you've likely just found a narcissist, or sociopath. It's probably best to realize they're full of their selves, and walk away either laughing, else completely silent as you do.
edit on 27-10-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

This with all is one is crap, NEW age propaganda and new age doctrine from the NWO elite.
The individual, spirits are on thei own, the universe was made for different individual things to exist not for connection. Wana be a pupet open up and give it away. hollow on the inside like a zombie controled by a remote control.
There is the divie, the very notion of the in"DIV"id"ual DIV"ine" these are just aliens.

Div-in-emotions. And men and women were created in god's image bolth male and female, so god is more of a woman, and a man at the end. Besides spaships the colective and anunaki there is the divine, that is god.

edit on 27-10-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It seems that many are happy with the world just the way it is

All I can say to that....is take yourself...think of a life you would not want to have to live...and put yourself there in that life...in those shoes.

Maybe you wont be so content then with the world as well as you may become more into spreading hope that the world and us as a species, has more potential.

Though you life may be ok....there are children right now who are without general necessities to live. We, as nations...should have this at the top of the lists of things to change.

People need to learn to go without a few things of 'wants' so others can have what they need. Until you are in those shoes of the 'others' you may be able to just ignore that it is very real.

Someone needs to foster hope...why not it be you?

Im of not government, of no 'order....but I can see the need for unity, the need for pride to cease amongst the nations, the need for greed to be overcame out of the compassion for the ones that have nothing.

We are leaders of the future generations...the ideas we leave to them are the building blocks they will have to work with. Its easy to only care about your little time you spend on this sphere....but there is many more that will come here to live. We set the stones for them to build atop of.

Sure there are those that speak of things, and its easy to see through their intentions. But the truth of the message, is not a joke. This world can not be all it can be, divided.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I don't believe it is a religion, more an ideology? (I think I used that correctly) It's a state of mind. The whole concept plays out as follows:

You are connected in some way, shape, or form, to everything and everyone on this planet and threw out the cosmos. After acquiring this concept into your daily thinking you become less hostile towards your fellow man. This is achieved, I believe personally, by a sense of self preservation in a way. If you are connected to another person, you wouldn't want to harm that person, because in doing so you harm yourself. Which bears some truth in my eyes to an extent. If you create a negative situation with anything, I'd say that you are involving yourself in a negative situation and bringing that negativity upon yourself.

In my eyes it is just another way of saying "Do onto others, as you would have them do onto you" In the case that everyone and everything is connected at one point (Pardon the redundancy) then you wouldn't bring any negativity to anything because doing so would be bringing it upon yourself.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

What is all this about business have to make profit and money is power, and lets work everyone to the ground because thats what real life is about. Working 5 days a week, earn a living to pay for rent, to feed the children.

At the moment we are not living, we are all machines used to help business drive profit! we are SLAVES

id rather have eternal oneness and love and live in a world that understand what life is about and living in harmony with this planet, than live in this reality where we are made to believe this is how the world should work!

WAKE UP!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I very much agree that the drive of the ego, in its many forms and degrees, is the main reason certain people cannot experience the oneness and cannot fathom the idea that others do.

The more the ego in me has dispersed itself, the better and happier my life has been. I know without a doubt that the correlation is pure truth....so much so that I would rather have my physical body die than ever go back to what I percieve to be the un-truths of life--back to being a person that only operates in the percieved reality of this world...this particular time/space.

The best moment of my entire life was when I fully came to understand that we as humans are eternal beings.... it allowed me to break the basic ingrained patterns of fear....the number one human fear being death itself. When I started having spontaneous OBE's at 17 I knew then that religion would never hold much for me because each person must find their own path instead of having it handed to them. The more and more I went out-of-body, the more and more truth I found--the more and more I began to love myself and others.

I do believe in the existence of the NWO, Illuminati, whatever you may call TPTB. Now I am not a Christian nor do I subscribe to any worldly religion, as i stated before. That being said, I do believe that the percieved battle betweens Us and Them, is as old as time and has its basis in a bigger picture that we cannot fully understand while we are living on the earth. There really is such a thing as what the Buddhists call Karma. Which to me is just balance. The human race has Karma with one another and the Illuminati play a huge part in this. They play the part of Darkness. We play the part of Light. A balancing act. It's like a big cosmic theater. It is all working out perfectly, just as planned by the intelligence of the universe/source from which everything came. As some point, when all of this is worked out--mankind will awake from "evil" as if from a bad dream--I HAVE SEEN IT! Then we as a group of souls will move on to other realms, other lessons.

Now....just because I think and live in an Eternal way, does this mean I will bow down to martial law, bow down to my government when my life is at stake, get RFID chipped. Heck no! Because in having the knowledge of the truth, I must keep integrity. Keeping my integrity as far as the values I hold during this particular lifetime. I will use common sense to keep myself out of harms way for as long as possible.... I will do my part to speak out now and fight soon when the TPTB are at my doorstep because I do not live in fear of dying whatsoever. I am able to be a freedom fighter because my physical life is an easy sacrifice for me. I know for a fact that I am simply energy that can take many forms. I do not fear a soldier shooting me because I do not comply or am helping others survive. That soldier would be doing me a favor by releasing me from this plane and this cosmic theater, so that I may experience even more freedom somewhere else.

So basically... LOSS OF FEAR + LOSS OF EGO = Experienced Oneness.

Leave all the Illuminati-created religion behind, only then will you start to know yourself and in turn know Us, all of Us and how humanity is wonderfully divine and deserving of love....we will be ok once each person has woken up to the grand scheme of things and we take our rightful place of magnificence within all of creation..... but for now we are stuck shoveling manure for a little while longer. Working to love your neighbor while we are stuck here in the trenches is whats its all about..... wake up to LOVE!

Once you go Oneness, you never go back!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
We could stand around talking all day or you could smoke some salvia.

Either way Death Of Ego is the key here. The esoterics of any worth know this,

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Salvia is alright. But I prefer pure '___'.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by elegant-gypsy

Respect, I would love to try but procurment is a problem, where Salvia is fully legal and available. I have heard the overall experience of '___' is more etheric and the colour palette is a beautiful white as opposed to the raw pink nightmare world that Sally shows you.

To the OP, you claim to identify with the Illuminatists but for sure they bevlieve in the oneness concept at some level as one world religion/order is a prime directive.

Personally I believe the oneness is the constant and the love or evil is more a representation of the mechanism by which it works. Balance is best.

In short it is imperative to grasp the "we are all god interconnected" but infinite love or service to self are simply paths you can choose.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join