It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with all this "ONENESS" and "ETERNAL LOVE" Nonsense!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If you are for the elites then you should be preaching the "law of one" as it was them who came up with it. In short its purpose is two-fold...

1: Allow the evil elites to go about their day un-molested as "We are all one" lol and to hate one's enemies is wrong...

2: To give the abused hope but at the same time removing any desire for revenge, allowing the elites to get off scott free...

All spirituality is a lie, its only purpose is to keep the rich in power and make the weak feel guilty. The "Law of one" is just a new edition to the library...

On a side note the elites ARE the most evil scum in the world today, any other viewpoint is the viewpoint of a boot-licker....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My dear friend,

The Law Of One and Religion are not the same thing, and Shouldn't be treated as such. There is no religion in The Law Of One, no teachings of Religion and no reference.

The Law of One, simply put >

RA: THE LAW OF ONE SIMPLY STATES THAT ALL THINGS ARE ONE, THAT ALL BEINGS ARE ONE. (B1, 92)

In other words >

RA: In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex with which you amuse yourself. This belief in polarity is chosen instead of understanding the complete unity of thought that binds all things together.

You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every situation.

You are unity. You are infinity.

You are love/light, light/love.

You are.

This is the Law of One. (B1, 67)

The Law of One, although beyond all words, may be approximated by saying that all things are one, there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only one identity. All is one; and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

Religion is based on the belief of a God as the creator, when in fact the Law of One is quite the opposite >

THE LAW OF ONE SAYS THAT ALL THINGS ARE ONE CREATOR. THUS SEEKING THE CREATOR IS DONE NOT JUST IN MEDITATION AND IN THE WORK OF THE ADEPT, BUT IN THE EXPERIENCE OF EVERY MOMENT.

And to finish >

RA: The unity of the Creator exists, not only in a self-aware being, but within the smallest portion of any material created by Love. (B2, 111) RA: Each mind/body/spirit complex is a unique portion of the One Creator. (B2, 22) JIM MCCARTY: “All events are illusions or mysteries because each represents the One Creator in one disguise or another, offering us a greater or lesser opportunity to find love, joy, balance and perfection in each moment.” (B5, 56)

www.spiritofra.com...

Be safe be well,

Spiro

edit on 11-9-2010 by Spiro because: Someone pinched my dictionary!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by strangleholder1
If you are for the elites then you should be preaching the "law of one" as it was them who came up with it.

Not to confuse the two, The Law of One, in the spiritual sense, came from Don Elkins, Ph.D., Carla Rueckert, Jim McCarty whilst channeling with the enity Ra

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker

i am pro elitist,
pro new world order,
pro illuminati,

Im a pagan goddess worshiper, also hold Shamanistic values, im self centered to a large extent...
and im an old-worlder as opposed to a NWO/Illuminist follower as you describe yourself

i value the old ways like pioneer america, i only partake in new high-tech in as much as i have to...
sorta like being Amish but let technology creep into my lifestyle.

And in my low-tech-is-the-answer WorldViews:... i abhor the same 'Love & Unity & Oneness & Brotherhood' crud

these sheep just bleat nonsense to entrap the naive, the undisciplined, the uncouth, the emotional pawns.

we are on the same page ---but diametrically opposed in our future utopias

take care my esteemed opponent...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

These are just platitudes.
If you perceive the "oneness" as being solely of light,
You're wrong.

Everything you think you already understand is wrong.
That is the trouble with being human.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
Not to confuse the two, The Law of One, in the spiritual sense, came from Don Elkins, Ph.D., Carla Rueckert, Jim McCarty whilst channeling with the enity Ra

Noooo!! They are doing the same mistake again

-v

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I said they are bad bedfellows, not that they are incompatible. They are still good drinking buddies

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

You're wrong.

Well that is a mistake to take what I said in one context and then not understand it.

I fully understand duality. I have been to places no one should be. I dwell in the shadow as well as the light for without shadow we do not see.

The light cannot be without having set. Do you understand that statement?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'd say the "Oneness" has to do with some sort of conscious/subconscious "singularity" which we are rapidly approaching. Perhaps this is what 2012 is about? Also, is it just me, or is the world getting more "exotic" by the day?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Yes sometimes their relationship may appear blurry

-v

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
From a quantum mechanical perspective we are indeed one as we touch all parts of the universe at the same time hence have no location!
On the macro scale we are separate because we are unique individuals yet the fact is that we are individual, thus indivisable, then we like a pocket of quanta are the building blocks that go to make the whole. We are all connected by blood and race to the source of our race and communicate with each other to make the whole work together..
The source of our race... Call it Adam and Eve.. Were made by the One who said "let there be light".. Before that there was nothing but the light came first.. That light coalesed and came together to make working functional systems in their own right, for at our most fundemental level we ourselves are made of waves that have no form yet much like light travels as waves and particles, waves are then free information that flows throw the system thus particles are the information stored.. Matter..

Without light there is nothing for darkness does not exist. It is merely the absence of light.. Death is the absence of life... Indiference and hate are the absence of love.. The whole creation process from the begining was caused by love, then light to us, much like love between a man and a woman creates life in their kids... But when you are not fed love, your light goes out and you turn to indifference and hate which negates your existance . Love then is the driving force of all things but in todays society that light is growing cold thus the whole starts to collapse and the human race starts to negate its own existence until the whole is dead...

If you wish to negate your own existence then thats your choice, but that choice affects the whole taking everyone else with you..

Good Shabbat

edit on 11-9-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
simple fact

Light cannot exist without darkness

the X value (light) is related equally or not to the X" value (darkness)

Absolute lignt or absolute darkness are false concept

technicaly, there is no absolute love and light or oneness

its just a human concept to quantify an emotion / concept

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

You're wrong.

Light/Dark

Sane/Insane

Happiness/Despair

Health/Sickness

They are all different sides of the same coin.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by v01i0
Noooo!! They are doing the same mistake again

-v

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blood0fheroes
So, from the viewpoint of one who seeks balance in all things, it's really only a matter of which side you choose to let rule your life : the side that thinks only of the Self, or the side that thinks instead of others first.

If one seeks balance in all things, wouldn't one let both sides rule equally?
Choosing one side or another is not balance.

Or so it seems to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
We all being one refers to we all exist.

Line 2

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Light/Dark

Sane/Insane

Happiness/Despair

Health/Sickness

They are all different sides of the same coin.

Yes, exactly.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
I am struck with a certain dilemma,

What you consider to be your sense of perception is not true perception but the action of avoiding being already entirely in relationship to reality.

You are creating the Dilemma (separation and fear) by Seeking to find the answer to the dilemma.

Non Seeking is Truth.
Love is Consciousness prior to Seeking.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
Oneness and Eternal Love are childish notions that resist reality in favor of superficial dreams that will never come to fruition. I agree it can be an experience but not for 99% of the people that believe so earnestly in it. The world is a hostile place with lots of suffering of which must be first accepted before one can maturely work out how to change things.

It is not our suffering that hurts but our aversion to suffering, nothing else.

The world is NOT a hostile place...that is an illusion. There is nothing that can happen to you while on this earth that can harm the real YOU. Your soul is energy and it cannot be harmed. You are not your body....don't mistaken the vessel that carries the real you as being you. What is the worst that can happen to you on this earth? You die? Your tortured? Neither harm the real you...your soul, your universal consciousness that is connected to all. You incarnating into 3D affords you the illusion to experience negativity, which is not in your normal 5D realm. Negativity is a gift you encounter while incarnated here to have a better perspective of what is good. Most of our most educational and growing experiences come from hard times. Consequently, no matter what I encounter in life...my glass is always half full. My higher self (soul) is never harmed by what my 3D self here encounters.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Take a bag of one million marbles.
All of the marbles are touching each other either directly or indirectly.
All of the environment within the bag is touching all of the marbles.
All of the marbles are touching the bag either directly or indirectly.
You are a marble.
Now add everything known and unknown into the bag.
It is ONE bag.
You have your individuality within the bag but you are also part of the ONE bag.
Does that help with the oneness concept, did it bring some clarity?
From one marble to another, within the same bag.

edit on 11-9-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: spellcheck

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join